Damaged Print

Information on shipping, storing and repairing your art, plus your reviews on products for art collecting, making, storing, etc..
AdrinBig
Art Enthusiast

Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:01 am

Hello guys,
today I received "La Cage dans un Combat Électrique 21 Chevrier" of Sandra Chevrier https://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/297492

It's the first time I buy a print for 700$. I was super exited it arrived, I even had to pay 50euro of import tax in Europe. I open the tube and the print is damaged. What's the standard practice in this circumstances? What would you do? Should I ask a refund?

mrwak
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:15 am

Contact the seller and get a replacement, if it's not straight from the artist though, contact the seller and get a partial/full refund depending on what you're comfortable with.
finneganm wrote: Come see Al lien on Blurgday, Januanerrry 28nd! In spaces some people can smell you yelling.
AdrinBig
Art Enthusiast

Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:38 am

mrwak wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:15 am
Contact the seller and get a replacement, if it's not straight from the artist though, contact the seller and get a partial/full refund depending on what you're comfortable with.
No, it's straight from the artist with Certification of Authenticity. Let's hope she she will send me one more.