2020 Elections - A New Hope

Civics, civilly. Post lifetime is 6 months.
User avatar
misterx
Art Expert
Posts: 7160
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:35 am
Location: Yeppoon

Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:04 am

Pretty far up, I see...
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
User avatar
jjttdw
Art Expert
Posts: 6567
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:56 am

misterx wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:19 pm
jjttdw wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:02 pm
I didn't know X had red hair. Wait...

Image
Dagger through my heart stuff....

The old EB rebuff....Namecalling.

Let me guess. 18-25?
Yes, I would put your IQ at 18-25. That puts you at the level of someone who is incapable of maintaining any civil debate. For the record my post was not name calling. I'd say it was an insult but there is too much truth in it based on your support for Russia and Putin. Lampoon is a more accurate word.

Maybe I just should have said your writing style was a bit scattered and you would have run off...
jjttdw wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:22 am

I had fun with this. It was the end of my social experiment with you. It began by seeing if you could/would actually engage in an in-depth exchange on the topic of Venezuela. You started and I responded and in my response I included a sentence commenting that your writing style was a bit scattered. Evidently that was an insult that could not be tolerated so the exchange ended there. Interestingly, this conversation continued after I called you a moron and Russian troll. This leads me to believe that the scattered writing style "insult" was merely a way to exit the exchange. So I now understand how you became a troll. A lifetime of academic mediocrity combined with a bit of an inferiority complex has led you search out theories (MH17) on the internet in which only you and your tin hatted buddies would be correct, showing your pseudo academic superiority. Add in a few unresolved anger issues and you have the ingredients for a troll.

Your inferiority issues lead you to support dictators while assailing democracies. As NEWPORTS69 might say it is a cuck sort of thing...wishing to be dominated. Thus your support for Putin and absolute silence on the annexation of Crimea, proxy war in Ukraine, and the assault on the Russian press. These sorts of things expose you as a troll as there is really no such thing as a fascist pacifist.

Partly sunny and 72 degrees in St Peterburg today, enjoy a little time outdoors you drymounting troll.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
User avatar
jjttdw
Art Expert
Posts: 6567
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:16 am

Crying baby irritates Bernie Sanders during event

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/201 ... kg-vpx.cnn

Internet mocks Bernie Sanders' boxing skills

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/201 ... anne-moos/


The second is a must watch
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
User avatar
sixstringer
Art Expert
Posts: 7259
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:29 pm

Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:35 am

CNN's panties are so wet right now. #babygate
User avatar
gorkie
Art Freak
Posts: 14044
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:28 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:17 am

Boxing Bernie bombs on bags and babies.
Boxing Bernie bombs on bags and babies.
10 times real fast.
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
Image
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
User avatar
jjttdw
Art Expert
Posts: 6567
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:50 pm

sixstringer wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:35 am
CNN's panties are so wet right now. #babygate
babygate??
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
User avatar
sixstringer
Art Expert
Posts: 7259
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:29 pm

Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:26 am

jjttdw wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:23 pm
sixstringer wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:52 pm
Speaking of South Africa, Nelson Mandela was 77 when he was inaugurated. Just sayin. :wink:
:D Based on SA's history and his place in it I think it was critical that Mandela was president at that time. Same can't be said about Trump, Biden or Sanders.
The planet is on fire. I think its critical we elect a president who has an aggressive climate change plan and is untainted by corporate influence or we are all drymounted.

https://www.vox.com/2019/9/5/20850009/c ... and-losers
User avatar
sixstringer
Art Expert
Posts: 7259
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:29 pm

Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:31 am

also,

“If you believe that God is watching” as humanity spews pollutants, “what do you think God thinks of that?” he asked. “This is less and less about the planet as an abstract thing and more about specific people suffering specific harm because of what we’re doing right now. At least one way of talking about this is that it’s a kind of sin.”

-Pete Buttigieg

Image
User avatar
jjttdw
Art Expert
Posts: 6567
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:45 am

sixstringer wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:31 am
also,

“If you believe that God is watching” as humanity spews pollutants, “what do you think God thinks of that?” he asked. “This is less and less about the planet as an abstract thing and more about specific people suffering specific harm because of what we’re doing right now. At least one way of talking about this is that it’s a kind of sin.”

-Pete Buttigieg

Image
I'd take Buttigieg over Trump, Biden and Sanders all day, every day.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
User avatar
gorkie
Art Freak
Posts: 14044
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:28 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:54 am

Image
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
Image
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
User avatar
sixstringer
Art Expert
Posts: 7259
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:29 pm

Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:06 am

jjttdw wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:45 am
I'd take Buttigieg over Trump, Biden and Sanders all day, every day.
I know, Butt is shrn. Dude is like a walking, talking Facebook motivational meme.
User avatar
misterx
Art Expert
Posts: 7160
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:35 am
Location: Yeppoon

Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:13 pm

jjttdw wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:56 am
misterx wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:19 pm
jjttdw wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:02 pm
I didn't know X had red hair. Wait...

Image
Dagger through my heart stuff....

The old EB rebuff....Namecalling.

Let me guess. 18-25?
Yes, I would put your IQ at 18-25. That puts you at the level of someone who is incapable of maintaining any civil debate. For the record my post was not name calling. I'd say it was an insult but there is too much truth in it based on your support for Russia and Putin. Lampoon is a more accurate word.

Maybe I just should have said your writing style was a bit scattered and you would have run off...
jjttdw wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:22 am

I had fun with this. It was the end of my social experiment with you. It began by seeing if you could/would actually engage in an in-depth exchange on the topic of Venezuela. You started and I responded and in my response I included a sentence commenting that your writing style was a bit scattered. Evidently that was an insult that could not be tolerated so the exchange ended there. Interestingly, this conversation continued after I called you a moron and Russian troll. This leads me to believe that the scattered writing style "insult" was merely a way to exit the exchange. So I now understand how you became a troll. A lifetime of academic mediocrity combined with a bit of an inferiority complex has led you search out theories (MH17) on the internet in which only you and your tin hatted buddies would be correct, showing your pseudo academic superiority. Add in a few unresolved anger issues and you have the ingredients for a troll.

Your inferiority issues lead you to support dictators while assailing democracies. As NEWPORTS69 might say it is a cuck sort of thing...wishing to be dominated. Thus your support for Putin and absolute silence on the annexation of Crimea, proxy war in Ukraine, and the assault on the Russian press. These sorts of things expose you as a troll as there is really no such thing as a fascist pacifist.

Partly sunny and 72 degrees in St Peterburg today, enjoy a little time outdoors you drymounting troll.
WOW !! DEEP !!

Are you like, a professor or a doctor or sumfink??

Dafuk you doin puttin' me down?

You should be working on yow thesis, maaan.



In 1950's McCarthyism these kinds of put downs were very popular.

For the simpleminded it was the easiest position to take.

Someone has a dissenting voice you cannot dispute?

Call 'em a Russian....

Uniquely American too.

To the rest of the world, being labelled a Russian makes no sense.

Like being called a Belgian. It means nothing derogatory, as you would like to think it does.


I'm Russian!

BOO HOO !! THAT HURTS !!


Still. A little, shall we say.....passé?
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
User avatar
mobius006
Art Freak
Posts: 12966
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:16 pm

Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:27 pm

Elizabeth Warren leads Joe Biden in ranked-choice poll
https://www.vox.com/2019/9/12/20860985/ ... rren-biden
User avatar
HenryGaleWasHere
Art Expert
Posts: 2493
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:14 pm

Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:28 pm

Image
User avatar
mobius006
Art Freak
Posts: 12966
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:16 pm

Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:34 pm

Man drymount Joe Biden
Post Reply