2020 Elections - A New Hope

Civics, civilly. Post lifetime is 6 months.
pvecchi
Art Expert

Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:38 pm

Biden needs to bow out. Or STFU on his rambling stories that he seems to have forgotten the facts on

And saying half the democrats will bail if Sanders or Warren are the nominee is flat out stupid imo. Almost every democrat I’ve talked to would turn out to vote for a Giant Douche rather than the Turd Sandwich that’s currently in the White House.

Turn out, as in the last election, will be key. There are a lot of new voters and people who did t vote last time who are motivated this cycle (as was seen in the midterms, which are generally very low turn out compared to the elections for President)
GoBluePanic
Art Expert

Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:30 am

Perhaps the BIden gaffs need to be put into perspective by some.
I'm not someone else.
jjttdw
Art Expert

Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:24 pm

GoBluePanic wrote:
Perhaps the perspective of someone too old to be POTOS? Maybe Bernie's crotchety old man routine can be viewed in the same perspective.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
misterx
Art Expert

Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:06 am

GoBluePanic wrote:
‘Poor Kids Are Just As Bright As White Kids’ Biden's gaffes are the thing of legend.

Here he is telling paraplegic Senator Chuck Graham to stand up for the entire audience....
#Awkward.

Or when Biden Called Obama the first mainstream African American who is ‘articulate’ and ‘clean’ ?
#moreawkward

or his ‘You can’t go to a 7-11 or Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have an Indian accent’ routine, that had them rolling in the aisles?

Perspective goblue?? Feel free matey.....pray tell.

Nah. You can do better than continuing down the path of racism, surely, next time round, fellas?

Bidens a bigoted racist.

The fact the Establishment want him should tell you everything you need to know...
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
rubberneck
Art God

Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:30 am

X, as ever curious as to why you have such a sustained hard-on for US affairs tho?

Is rural Australia that dull or does USA still make Australians feel inferior geopolitically and culture-wise.

That tear-it-down mentality?

#culturalcringe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
jjttdw
Art Expert

Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:34 pm

rubberneck wrote:
X, as ever curious as to why you have such a sustained hard-on for US affairs tho?

Is rural Australia that dull or does USA still make Australians feel inferior geopolitically and culture-wise.

#culturalcringe
Ah, he is a troll, that's why.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
rubberneck
Art God

Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:48 pm

jjttdw wrote:
rubberneck wrote:

#culturalcringe
Maybe. Seems like a lot of energy and research to just troll strangers on a random US pop culture/gig poster forum.

The fact he allegedly hails from the UK and lived overseas in South Africa prior to settling/retiring in rural Australia would make you assume he's a bit more worldly-wise than the common basement troll.

Maybe there's no crows to shout at, in his neck of the woods...

sixstringer
Art Expert

Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:52 pm

Speaking of South Africa, Nelson Mandela was 77 when he was inaugurated. Just sayin. :wink:
jjttdw
Art Expert

Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:23 pm

sixstringer wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:52 pm
Speaking of South Africa, Nelson Mandela was 77 when he was inaugurated. Just sayin. :wink:
:D Based on SA's history and his place in it I think it was critical that Mandela was president at that time. Same can't be said about Trump, Biden or Sanders.
misterx
Art Expert

Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:50 pm

rubberneck wrote:
jjttdw wrote:
rubberneck wrote:

#culturalcringe
Maybe. Seems like a lot of energy and research to just troll strangers on a random US pop culture/gig poster forum.

The fact he allegedly hails from the UK and lived overseas in South Africa prior to settling/retiring in rural Australia would make you assume he's a bit more worldly-wise than the common basement troll.

Sustained hard on for US affairs?

Listen, matey...

How far up your own naive arse are you, to live in the US, a country that murderously and aggressively dominates the goings-on of World Affairs, yet have the audacious cheek to question others who would dare have an opinion on said domination?

Funny you mention worldliness.

Looks like you are in dire need.
fredo
Art God

Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:41 pm

.ru
just a foil for me today, thanks
jjttdw
Art Expert

Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:02 pm

I didn't know X had red hair. Wait...

fredo
Art God

Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:31 pm

That as a billboard might lose him Michigan + Wisco.
just a foil for me today, thanks
misterx
Art Expert

Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:19 pm

jjttdw wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:02 pm
I didn't know X had red hair. Wait...

Dagger through my heart stuff....

The old EB rebuff....Namecalling.

Let me guess. 18-25?
rubberneck
Art God

Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:28 pm

misterx wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:50 pm
rubberneck wrote:
jjttdw wrote:
rubberneck wrote:

#culturalcringe

Sustained hard on for US affairs?

Listen, matey...

How far up your own naive arse are you, to live in the US, a country that murderously and aggressively dominates the goings-on of World Affairs, yet have the audacious cheek to question others who would dare have an opinion on said domination?

Funny you mention worldliness.

Looks like you are in dire need.
I'm good. I'll take opportunity wherever it's available. As you have, east coast Australia weather beats the incessant UK rain.

Still haven't answered my question tho.

Is it boredom or a fascination with real world politics?