America: The Trump Era

Civics, civilly. Post lifetime is 6 months.
mtarail
Art Expert

Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:01 pm

squalie wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:34 pm
I'm not sure how many chins to count. Is that 3 or 4?
fredo
Art God

Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:26 pm

Zero. It’s all folds
just a foil for me today, thanks
gorkie
Art Freak

Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:40 pm

Ukraine Says The US Is Holding Up $30M Worth Of Guns And Ammo — And It Wants Its Money Back

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.buzzfe ... arms-sales
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
gorkie
Art Freak

Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:44 pm

jjttdw
Art Expert

Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:08 am

misterx wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:57 pm
jjttdw wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:33 pm
misterx wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:14 pm
Hunter Biden now has a BIG target on his back after the impeachment farce failures.

*Sniff*$5 says Creepy Joe goes down with him.

Politically, he's a dead man walking.

His political death has more to do with the fact that he now comes across as an addle-minded old man which is precisely what he is. You think like a Russian with regard to retribution. Joe Biden will not be charged with anything because he did nothing wrong. Hunter Biden is also not guilty of a crime. Weren't you also one of those morons that said Clinton was done for once Trump prompted an investigation of her? You know, the one that yielded nothing? Good of you to spread the Russian point of view though. How hard do your handlers want you to push for Trump? Or it is more of a try to reduce confidence in elections sort of thing so it is merely implied.

Now we can add a lack of knowledge as to the law to the ComradeX list. To recap you lack intelligence, logic, reasoning skills, balls, map reading skills and legal analysis skills.

No say something about critical about Russia you little bitch.
As I said, politically, Biden is dead. This has nothing to do with being charged. Where did you concoct that ? Key word ? Politically.

Re retribution ( your word) your bitterness towards me must be clouding your thoughts. It's not ( ffs) Russian thinking retribution. Its Trump
Well the lead in to that sentence was two sentences about the Bidens going down. I forgot that your scattered little brain doesn't really provide transition from sentence to sentence in prose. So we will add lack of writing skill to the list of what you are lacking including intellegence, map reading, legal analysis skills, balls, logic....

I've got no bitterness toward you, I rather enjoy exposing your stupidly and your trolling posts. And yes, it is Trump seeking retribution, he views himself as a kelptocratic dictator, just like your hero Putin.

In short, you are an asshat troll. Now say something critical of Russia, cupcake. You asked why people keep asking and I answered.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
gorkie
Art Freak

Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:37 am

Yoorayneeum Wun ees crime!

Heelaree jail now go!
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:49 am

jjttdw wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:55 pm
30 years ago Trump gets removed from office. Impeachment was the right thing to do. With that said I think the Ds did a poor job handling it. Romney was right in his vote. The obstruction of Congress was a stupid count. The House had a remedy in the court system but refused to avail themselves of it. They would have been better off HRCing Trump. Public hearings all the way up to the election.

Unless a Republican follows Trump and if he lives for any appreciable amount of time, he will be charged with a few crimes.
This. All the impeachment did was give the Pubs "closure" on the matter. While the surprises in the "trial" were probably not what the White House wanted, in the end they can keep saying "its over, he was acquitted". Which still makes me wonder if this is not tacit approval of using foreign governments to undermine rivals campaigns. God forbid if the dems loose control of the House in the upcoming elections. This article https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/ ... ory-108944 is an interesting read and I tend to agree with most of it. Especially this - Alan Abramowitz, a professor of political science at Emory University who popularized the concept of “negative partisanship,” the idea that voters are more motivated to defeat the other side than by any particular policy goals. This is how trump won. He was able to activate his base more than hillary - based on, for the most part, hatred of all things Democratic (hillary, Obama, immigration, etc.) and not because people agreed with his policy views.
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
gorkie
Art Freak

Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:49 pm

bubbie
Art Expert

Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:17 pm

^ Pretty dumb, but at least it reflects the fact that those with more education are less dumb than the rest.
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:39 pm

bubbie wrote:
^ Pretty dumb, but at least it reflects the fact that those with more education are less dumb than the rest.
The younger more educated a person is the more they realize both parties are fudge. They are are also more likely to vote for an alternative to the 2 party system. Unfortunately they don’t have the numbers (yet) to actually elect an alternative candidate. But they do have enough votes (or non votes) to drymount the Dems in close races.

The older, educated or not, will vote, for the most part, like they have always voted. I don’t see many who votes for trump in 2016 deciding any of the illegal horse fudge he has pulled changing their minds this go round.

I hope I am wrong...
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
sixstringer
Art Expert

Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:00 pm

for Gorkie Image
chalkdust
Art Expert

Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:03 pm

Love us now, Daddy?

Narrator: The answer, of course, was no.

gorkie
Art Freak

Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:38 pm

gorkie
Art Freak

Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:12 pm

rubberneck
Art God

Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:25 am

ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:39 pm
bubbie wrote:
The younger more educated a person is the more they realize both parties are fudge. They are are also more likely to vote for an alternative to the 2 party system. Unfortunately they don’t have the numbers (yet) to actually elect an alternative candidate. But they do have enough votes (or non votes) to drymount the Dems in close races.

The older, educated or not, will vote, for the most part, like they have always voted. I don’t see many who votes for trump in 2016 deciding any of the illegal horse fudge he has pulled changing their minds this go round.

I hope I am wrong...
https://news.sky.com/story/ireland-elec ... s-11930482
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"