America: The Trump Era

Civics, civilly. Post lifetime is 6 months.
partpat
Art Expert

Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:29 am

That Russian troll bot we all have blocked just wont quit :lol:
gorkie
Art Freak

Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:10 am

misterx wrote:Я люблю делать какашки. Пожалуйста, сделайте какашки со мной. Мы можем играть с нашими какашками вместе. Какашки-это весело. Какашка - наш друг. Давайте сделаем много какашек вместе.
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
jjttdw
Art Expert

Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:36 am

ygolohcysp wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:55 pm
misterx wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:14 pm
Yeah, that's what the first paragraph says. And we are still waiting for those WMD,s too that Powells report " proved" were in Iraq.
This is a fair point :clap:
Ah, is anyone on this board claiming the WMDs exist? The implication here is that since the government was wrong, with someeven lying, that Iraq had WMDs that Russian interference in the 2016 election did not happen. The two things are unrelated. Equating them together is idiotic. I expect as much from X because he is a drymounting troll.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
andrewg520
Art Enthusiast

Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:19 pm

y'all are still stuck on Russia? TDS isn't a joke..
partpat
Art Expert

Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:23 pm

Lol TDS GTFO.

The world and the remaining intelligent Americans loath this lying , cheating , unpatriotic , rapist. He’s a garbage human and he’s absolutely destroyed the trope that there are any decent republicans anymore. Can’t be over soon enough.
misterx
Art Expert

Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:10 pm

finneganm wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:40 pm
finneganm wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:32 am
misterx wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:15 am
Hey, gorkie and co, who stood strong in their steadfast belief, albeit wrong, that the Russians had dared meddle in your 2018 American election?

Literally the opening line of the Mueller report:

The Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion.
Thats at least twice you've posted this as the be-all and end-all, nothing more to discuss, sentence.

You seem to have pinned all your hopes on this sorry charade being true, on said sentence...

One can only assume that was purposefully the first line, so people like yourself, not really the thinking types, who naively believes anything their Govt. tells them, get fooled into believing that the report goes on to prove its opening line....except it doesn't.

72 hours since I put it out there...

Take the report ( or google it! ) and copy/paste the parts where its spelt out how Russia's meddling effected your election in a sweeping and systematic fashion?

Truth is, you cant, because there's nothing in the report that shows this....something I have been saying all along.

You bein' played, dogggg!

War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
fredo
Art God

Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:24 pm

Frankenputin wrote:Image
just a foil for me today, thanks
misterx
Art Expert

Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:03 pm

How old are you, kid?

50's McCarthy put downs are soooo in vogue from Americans ( even ones that sensibly don't even live there, but wanna identify as... ), directed at anyone who dares disagrees with them!

You love Putin !!

You live in the Kremlin!!

You're a Russian troll !!

Ver is zee poysin !! ( Gorkie Parks awesome German twang is perfection... )

Frankenputin !!

Why soooo brutal guys.....the pain !!

Bet you are sticking your tongues out at me too, aren't you all??

On topic:

The Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election in a sweeping and systematic fashion.... is a lie that cannot be substantiated, hence why no one has tried.

Take it to the bank.

Oh, and don't forget to unblock me temporarily, so you can all read this...
Last edited by misterx on Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlakeAronson
Flipper

Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:04 pm

finneganm wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:56 am
Prove me wrong!
But differently this time!
Pretty good tactic to take when everyone has realized what a joke he is and wont invest a minute reading any propaganda he posts or acknowledge his broken tinfoil conspiracies.
8=====D~~~~
misterx
Art Expert

Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:07 pm

Of course not...

especially that bit about the mueller Report.

Ya know, the opening line.
fredo
Art God

Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:22 pm

BlakeAronson wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:04 pm
finneganm wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:56 am
Prove me wrong!
But differently this time!
Pretty good tactic to take when everyone has realized what a joke he is and wont invest a minute reading any propaganda he posts or acknowledge his broken tinfoil conspiracies.
He's been corrected more times than that cat faced lady.
gorkie
Art Freak

Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:15 pm

Mental illness is a bitch.
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
finneganm
Art Freak

Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:32 pm

“By the end of the 2016 U.S. election, the IRA had the ability to reach millions of U.S. persons through their social media accounts. Multiple IRA-controlled Facebook groups and Instagram accounts had hundreds of thousands of U.S. participants. IRA-controlled Twitter accounts separately had tens of thousands of followers, including multiple U.S. political figures who retweeted IRA-created content. In November 2017, a Facebook representative testified that Facebook had identified 470 IRA-controlled Facebook accounts that collectively made 80,000 posts between January 2015 and August 2017. Facebook estimated the IRA reached as many as 126 million persons through its Facebook accounts.”

It’s a big report. You can find a lot in there, if you know, you read it.
That's what she said
misterx
Art Expert

Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:59 pm

finneganm wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:32 pm
“By the end of the 2016 U.S. election, the IRA had the ability to reach millions of U.S. persons through their social media accounts. Multiple IRA-controlled Facebook groups and Instagram accounts had hundreds of thousands of U.S. participants. IRA-controlled Twitter accounts separately had tens of thousands of followers, including multiple U.S. political figures who retweeted IRA-created content. In November 2017, a Facebook representative testified that Facebook had identified 470 IRA-controlled Facebook accounts that collectively made 80,000 posts between January 2015 and August 2017. Facebook estimated the IRA reached as many as 126 million persons through its Facebook accounts.”

It’s a big report. You can find a lot in there, if you know, you read it.
Ouch ! Nasty !

You seem to be behind the times on this subject, even though I have pointed this out to you all before...you gotta start listening, son, for your own sake.

Here we go again:

Regarding the IRA, you and hundreds of millions of other Americans are blissfully unaware that Mueller’s team had been forced to admit in court, post Mueller Report, that this was a false insinuation.

If it aint on CNN... it never happened, seems to be the mantra over there.

You gotta ask yourself....why don't you know ANYTHING about this?

A federal judge rebuked Mueller and the Justice Department for having “improperly suggested a link” between IRA and the Kremlin. US District Judge Dabney Friedrich noted that Mueller’s February 2018 indictment of the IRA “does not link the [IRA] to the Russian government” and alleges “only private conduct by private actors.” Jonathan Kravis, a senior prosecutor on the Mueller team, acknowledged that this is the case.

“The report itself does not state anywhere that the Russian government was behind the Internet Research Agency activity,” Kravis told the court.

Heres the order
https://assets.documentcloud.org/docume ... -Order.pdf

NB Finneganm:
The Mueller report DOES NOT SAY that the Kremlin was behind the social media campaign; it only disingenuously suggests it.

And Judge Friedrich put an end to that sorry tale.... its just that they didn't send you or anyone the memo.

As for reaching millions as you quote from the report, we already know that social media content was juvenile clickbait that had nothing to do with the election. We've seen it, remember? Its out there.

Oh, and only 7 % of IRA’s Facebook posts mentioned either Trump or Clinton.

Sweeping, systematic stuff indeed.

Like I said yesterday... this whole thing has become the thing of Legend in the US.

You just proved how little the average American ( or are you in the top 10?) knows about this subject that has devoured your country for three years.

All one big conspiracy on my part, of course, as I type from the Kremlin basement.
fredo
Art God

Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:14 am