America: The Trump Era

Civics, civilly. Post lifetime is 6 months.
fredo
Art God

Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:08 pm

just a foil for me today, thanks
misterx
Art Expert

Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:14 pm

War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
finneganm
Art Freak

Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:20 pm

Jesus Christ, his team didn’t have to be working directly with them. The report gave us the good news that the President of the United States is not guilty of treason. Hurray! And also very effectively spelled out out the Russian government worked to get him elected.
That's what she said
gorkie
Art Freak

Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:42 pm

In the mafia, there is a name for what Pence and Barr did

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co ... index.html
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
misterx
Art Expert

Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:43 pm

finneganm wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:20 pm
Jesus Christ, his team didn’t have to be working directly with them. The report gave us the good news that the President of the United States is not guilty of treason. Hurray! And also very effectively spelled out out the Russian government worked to get him elected.

You haven't a clue, have you?

Are you talking about the couple of thousand dollars spent on some social media advertising?

What did the Report "effectively spell out to you that would have you thinking the Russian govt "worked" (as you put it) to get Trump elected?

Please!
Spell it out!

Effectively!

And remember, juvenile clickbait on Twitter, from a so-called Russian troll farm, IS MOST CERTAINLY NOT part of a “sweeping and systematic” Russian government interference effort, you love to quote so much! Particularly when only 7% of the posts mentioned Trump or Clinton....unless thats all ya got, in which case...

I'll keep an eye out for your reply, given our conflicting understanding of said Report.
Kramerica
Art Freak

Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:06 pm

misterx wrote:Your government is constantly lying to you. Except the Mueller report, take that fudge to the bank
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
misterx
Art Expert

Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:16 pm

Comprehension issues, girlfriend?

Whats this all about then?!!!

Rubio and coups go hand in hand.

Don't tell me America is meddling in another countries affairs? :shock:

The very thing you all( and in some cases like finne and gorkie, are still taking) took umbrage to for the last few years.

What hypocrisy.

Follow up:
BlakeAronson
Flipper

Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:57 pm

Kramerica wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:06 pm
misterx wrote:Your government is constantly lying to you. Except the Mueller report, take that fudge to the bank
lol. love it when our troll contradicts himself.
8=====D~~~~
misterx
Art Expert

Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:02 am

Com.pre.hen.shun. issues from you as well, I see.

lol indeed.
fredo
Art God

Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:13 am

fredo
Art God

Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:18 am

BlakeAronson wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:57 pm
lol. love it when our troll contradicts himself.
Assume the new iDirective hasn't come in since the report was released. #retreads
finneganm
Art Freak

Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:10 am

Luls

If you don’t have the time to read through the first half, feel free to read the first page.

https://apps.npr.org/documents/document ... llerreport
That's what she said
rubberneck
Art God

Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:01 am

Plastic Paddy Pence:

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/politic ... -1.4006979

Some gems in the article

He told them they were wonderful and that he loved them. He even said a special prayer for everyone and then, just before he left, he turned around and kicked them where it hurts.It came as a shock.Like pulling out all the stops for a much-anticipated visitor to your home and thinking it has been a great success until somebody discovers he shat on the new carpet in the spare room, the one you bought specially for him.

But for all that, Michael D’s sprayed-on smile when the US vice-president came to visit him in Áras an Uachtaráin was a joy to behold. The Áras was bedecked with flowers from the garden for the visit of the anti-gay-rights Pence. All the flowers were in shades of pink. The only other colour was lavender. Pink flowers everywhere.

It was a very pleasant event. This was when Leo invited his American host to Ireland and told him to bring along his mother too. It would be a grand trip for her and, in an emergency, if Mike’s wife was otherwise detained, mammy could sit in as chaperone should the VP have found himself unavoidably alone in a dining room with our gay Taoiseach.

To look at Mike Pence, with all smiles and handshakes, you’d hardly think he isn’t very keen on the gays at all.
Brave Mike sat down to lunch with the Taoiseach and his partner Matthew and managed not to choke on his Dublin Bay prawns. The VP’s wife Karen, who recently took up a part-time teaching position in a school which bans LGBT pupils and staff, kept her fillets of venison down despite the company.

“We have both been blessed with Irish mothers,” Pence told the Taoiseach when they met the press. He didn’t say anything about Indian fathers (in Leo’s case) but there you go.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
gorkie
Art Freak

Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:19 am

Thees sparrow ees not zee spy!!!

Matt Taibbi Attempts to Reinflate Patrick Byrne’s Maria Butina Story

https://www.emptywheel.net/2019/09/04/m ... ina-story/

Imagemultiple image uploader
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram