America: The Trump Era

Civics, civilly. Post lifetime is 6 months.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:02 pm

Ya sure move a lot for an old fart. What (or who) are ya running from?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
Woo5lscott
Art Expert

Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:02 pm

Anywhere is better than that Chicago shithole
misterx
Art Expert

Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:10 pm

Codeblue wrote:Ya sure move a lot for an old fart. What (or who) are ya running from?
Excuse me!

IDIOTS.
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:13 am

It's pretty obvious the guy is running from the truth... beyond other things. Father of the Year :hanging:
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
gorkie
Art Freak

Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:21 am

Woo5lscott wrote:Anywhere is better than that Chicago shithole

It’s awful. And babbling, ignorant psychopaths like you, who use words like “shithole” to describe places they know nothing about personally, should just stay the fukkk out.

CHICAGO RANKED AS BEST CITY IN THE WORLD BY TIME OUT MAGAZINE

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abc7chicag ... e/3011679/

Chicago Rated 'Best City In The World' For 2nd Straight Year
A global survey of city-dwellers found Chicago is still the world's best city for enjoying life despite safety concerns.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/patch.com/ ... aight-year

Chicago ranks 7th on new list of world's best cities
A Vancouver-based firm gives the Windy City high marks for its food scene, infrastructure, architecture, universities, lodging and tech appeal.

https://www.chicagobusiness.com/tourism ... est-cities
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
bkboy77
Art Expert

Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:37 am

misterx wrote:
Codeblue wrote:Ya sure move a lot for an old fart. What (or who) are ya running from?
Excuse me!

IDIOTS.
You can move but you can't run away from yourself.
fung430 wrote:Expressobeans knows everything.
jjttdw
Art Expert

Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:39 pm

jjttdw wrote:
rubberneck wrote:A significant resignation.
It is a long letter so I'm sure Trump didn't read it. If he did he wouldn't understand the implications. My question is whether or not Trump fires Mattis once the fine folks from Fox-n-Friends translates the letter for him.
I guess the answer to my question is yes.

Trump says Mattis to leave by end of year

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/23/politics ... index.html
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
bubbie
Art Expert

Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:19 pm

I laughed at you first post and then laughed again thinking about it when I read about Matis leaving by New Year. I thought the same thing when the first announcement about Mattis was made. I was surprised this guy lasted for so long.

So had any other president had so many people leaving his administration in their whole presidency, not just a couple of years?
haven
Art Expert

Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:37 pm

Just had lunch with a group of pro-dump pro-build-the-wall family members. Tomorrow I get to spend the day with a whole different group of pro-dumpsters. And they all call themselves christians. I think it's time for Krampus to step in and help clean up the family tree.
desch
Art Expert

Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:50 pm

bubbie wrote:I laughed at you first post and then laughed again thinking about it when I read about Matis leaving by New Year. I thought the same thing when the first announcement about Mattis was made. I was surprised this guy lasted for so long.

So had any other president had so many people leaving his administration in their whole presidency, not just a couple of years?
So I’m trying to find data for total number of people that have left previous administrations, I’ll get back to you on that, maybe. 8)

I will say that in most presidencies almost one of every cabinet member leaves the administration within an eight year span. For four year presidencies the numbers are I think, quite lower.

This article is one of many that illustrates the magnitude and chaos of the Trump presidency as to people leaving their positions.

You’re Hired! You’re Fired! Yes, the
Turnover at the Top of the Trump
Administration Is … “Unprecedented.”
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/201 ... ation.html
The flurry of changes at the White House and cabinet level is “unprecedented,” according to Max Stier, the president and chief executive of the Partnership for Public Service, a nonprofit organization that specializes in federal government management issues.

“The disruption is highly consequential,” Mr. Stier said. “When you lose a leader, it has a cascade effect throughout the organization.”

A New York Times analysis of 21 top White House and cabinet positions back to President Bill Clinton’s first term shows how unusual the Trump administration’s upheaval was through the first 14 months of a presidency. Nine of these positions had turned over at least once during the Trump administration, compared with three at the same point of the Clinton administration, two under President Barack Obama and one under President George W. Bush.
“If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so.”
“The Constitution requires a process other than the criminal justice system to formally accuse a sitting president of wrongdoing.” R. Mueller
gorkie
Art Freak

Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:27 pm

haven wrote:Just had lunch with a group of pro-dump pro-build-the-wall family members. Tomorrow I get to spend the day with a whole different group of pro-dumpsters. And they all call themselves christians. I think it's time for Krampus to step in and help clean up the family tree.
Made me think of this...

I’m Not Seeing My Trump-Loving Family On Christmas And I Couldn’t Be Happier About It

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m-not-seeing ... 16336.html
Danno1
Art Expert

Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:11 pm

haven wrote:Just had lunch with a group of pro-dump pro-build-the-wall family members. Tomorrow I get to spend the day with a whole different group of pro-dumpsters. And they all call themselves christians. I think it's time for Krampus to step in and help clean up the family tree.
Just informed my better half that I will be absent from this years festivities with her family. Though I do have a good excuse, I will be working late xmas eve and right back at it the day after xmas.

I could barely hold my contempt for them at thanksgiving, I am not about to push it for another day so soon. Thanksgiving brought about a conversation on how if the victims of sexual assault don't inform the authorities immediately it never really happened. It took everything I had to hold back the fact that it's great that the not 1 but 2 different grandsons you have who have been convicted of sexual assault had victims came forward promptly, cause that year and a half the one did in jail and the draining of your sons life savings for legal fees for the other would not be truthful huh. Where are your great grand kids this xmas? Oh wait their daddy is not allowed to have any form of custody because he has "issues".

Yup I can hardly wait for the peace and solitude of a long nap that day.
stay thirsty my friends
rubberneck
Art God

Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:06 pm

Crying out for Photoshop intervention. MBS on one side, Putin on the other.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
Browntrout
EB Trainee

Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:05 pm

gorkie
Art Freak

Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:45 pm