America: The Trump Era

Civics, civilly. Post lifetime is 6 months.
finneganm
Art Freak

Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:50 pm

*sigh*

Most of my recent posts are just rebuttals to your incessant bullshit. I don’t feel the need to take a deep dive into whatever your most recent agenda is.

I also don’t think people need to block you, it’s just obvious that a lot of people already have you blocked. Rational people who might comment back at your ridiculous posts, but have instead wisely decided to just live their lives.

Personally I just want any outsider looking in to see that the majority of the people here are not tacitly agreeing with you, they just have you blocked.
That's what she said
geezer
Art Expert

Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:55 pm

Blocked +1
mtarail
Art Expert

Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:55 am

mobius006 wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm
gorkie
Art Freak

Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:01 am

Ex-U.S. soldier, now a double murder suspect, is a hero in Ukraine
Craig Lang, who is charged with killing a Florida couple in 2018, has become a cause célèbre in the country where he has fought as a mercenary.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-cour ... n_20191228
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
jjttdw
Art Expert

Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:39 pm

misterx wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:50 pm
I choose to know. You choose to pretend it’s not happening. Ostrich-like.

I see you ducked the subject at hand, choosing the safer, easier, ad hominem route of personal attack. Standard practice by you and others. I get it. It’s difficult when you’d love to defend something but know it’s indefensible by any logical measure...so you run from it.

I also see your last 27 posts have been exclusively this thread or the 2020 election thread.
Nothing else....

You’re like jtwwdd. You talk about everybody needing to block me, yet you read and reply to my every word to a level you show no one else on this board.
I unblocked you, you little bitch. Speaking only for myself, I don't see the need to respond to every one of your posts as doing so would be like playing a whack-a-moron game since you just pop up in a different hole one regardless of whether your idiocy is exposed by the hammer....like these nuggets:
jjttdw wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:47 am
misterx wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:27 pm
Look over here!!

HEY...

LOOK OVER HERE...!!!!!

I preferred the bit where he said
“ If you have personal knowledge of a single material FACT in the Schiff Report, please raise your hand.....” and all the * cough* witnesses stared at the ceiling.

Meanwhile we have Biden challenging those who question him to push up contests and IQ tests, as a way to deflect, deflect, DEFLECT.

Sounds familiar but can’t quite put my finger on where I’ve heard this before...
You are probably not bright enough to remember where you heard it before. And you have an IQ test challenge outstanding.

Deflection is exactly what you quoted above but you are too stupid to see it. Those who testified were not called as fact witnesses. They were there to provide expert testimony on the law. In fact, had they been fact witnesses they likely wouldn't be called to provide expert testimony. See how that works cuckles? Maybe I need to dumb this down for you through use of an example:

ACME Chemical through its employees dump toxins that leach into the watershed. Said toxin causes a unique type of cancer. ACME employees are fact witnesses. Maybe the people who test the soil and water are fact witnesses as well. People who drink the water contract the unique cancer. At trial an expert witness is called that testifies about the link between the toxin and the cancer. That expert witness has no personal knowledge of the facts related to the dumping. Only an idiot would claim the expert's testimony is meaningless because he/she did not witness the dumping. I suppose you and the person you quoted are that idiot.

You really are too stupid to be posting in this thread. I suggest you stick to MMA posts.

jjttdw wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:36 pm
misterx wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:54 am
I see the impeachment is going swimmingly for the Dems.

Until you look into it and all you can hear are crickets....
Wonder how it’s likely to end?
X is as big an idiot as Gaetz. "maybe it's a different president we should be impeaching." Gaetz / X, you can only impeach someone who actually IS president. The only one who is president is Trump. You don't/can't impeach someone and remove them from office when they AREN'T IN OFFICE. Talking about impeaching Obama is idiocy.

Hey X, answer for this piece of stupidity as well:
jjttdw wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:35 am
misterx wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:57 pm
Do raw numbers tell the true story, gorkie?

Oooh, that map. It just goes to demonstrate what a daft prick you are. The map above is actually a better indication of population density than it is of anything electorally. You know whose uses this type of map? Stupid people. Allow me to walk you down the road of your obvious incompetence. Here is a map that is quite similar to the one above:

"Holy cow" says #cucklesmcfelcher, "the Republicans crushed it that year as well." Sorry cuckles that map was from 2008 when a Democrat, Barack Obama won 365-173. "How can that be?", you ask with drool spilling from your mouth? Well my idiot friend, urban areas have a higher population density and tend to vote for Democrats. Example: Montana is the largest of the entirely red states that borders Canada, has a population of 1M. Meanwhile Cook County (southwest edge of Lake Michigan) is 1/100th the size of Montana has 5M residents. Tiny speck of blue v. huge swath of red, signifying nothing.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
gorkie
Art Freak

Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:06 pm

misterx wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:57 pm
Иногда я играю в прятки, когда я единственный игрок!
gorkie
Art Freak

Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:20 pm

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Dump!!!

Trump spent 1 of every 5 days in 2019 at a golf club

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/31/politics ... index.html

misterx
Art Expert

Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:25 pm

Shits getting real for the US in Baghdad.

Time to Saigon the drymount outta there...stat, I’d say.

All this after the US murdered 32 Iraqi security force personnel, who were fighting ISIS on the Iraq/ Syrian border.

The US supports ISIS, but your TV hasn’t told you this, so it cannot be true. Only crazy conspiracy theorists believe this. The smart, sane ones only believe things when their TV says so....

Happy New Year and all the best.

Something tells me you are going to need it.
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
ErocAfellar
Art Expert

Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:37 pm

Go take a walkabout in the bush, mate. Heard it's lovely this time of year.
HappaHaoli wrote:That is freaking Eroctic!
fredo
Art God

Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:45 pm

In racist enclave, fire camps YOU
just a foil for me today, thanks
misterx
Art Expert

Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:38 pm

ErocAfellar wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:37 pm
Go take a walkabout in the bush, mate. Heard it's lovely this time of year.

NY day morning, and yes, it really is lovely at this time of year. 93F in your language that no-one else speaks, 75% humidity, clear blues, pool at the ready, drinks on ice....

Might take a walkabout on the beach with the fam, or we may take the 4x4 and drive up the coast on the beach. The fishing is excellent here too. The barramundi are biting at the moment.

Probably nicer here than Baghdad at the mo.

You?
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
fredo
Art God

Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:22 pm

.nobodytoldusthecrossesburnbothways
just a foil for me today, thanks
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:07 am

misterx wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:38 pm
93F
Oof.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:42 am

X's wife be like 'I'm a Pepper, you're a Pepper, wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too?'
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
gorkie
Art Freak

Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:35 am