America: The Trump Era

Civics, civilly. Post lifetime is 6 months.
dero316
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:09 pm

It looked to me that trump was attempting to make "the squad" the face of the democratic party and force pelosi to defend them.

By keeping the radical wing of the party in the news he's attempting to capture the middle of the road democrat that agrees more with the more conservative blue dogs.
gorkie
Art Freak

Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:14 pm

How academic.

The only thing he is keeping in the news is how racist he, the GOP and all of his true supporters actually are.

MAGAts gonna MAGA.
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
finneganm
Art Freak

Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:21 pm

I don’t think there is nearly as much thought that goes into those tweets as you do.

He’s appealing to his base, because that’s all he can do.
That's what she said
mobius006
Art Freak

Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:38 pm

finneganm wrote:
I don’t think there is nearly as much thought that goes into those tweets as you do.

100% this. He isn't someone with a true thought out plan. He also says things so open and vauge, a person can fill in the rest with almost whatever they want.

So something stupid, becomes this grand plan.
gorkie
Art Freak

Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:47 pm

gorkie
Art Freak

Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:17 pm

dero316
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:37 pm

finneganm wrote:

I think he has strategists that put ideas in his head then he tweets them from the sh1tter.(especially the Sunday morning tweets)
gorkie
Art Freak

Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:51 pm

Defending Trump, White House adviser Kellyanne Conway asks a reporter: 'What's your ethnicity?'

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnew ... cna1030406
sixstringer
Art Expert

Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:02 pm

jjttdw
Art Expert

Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:46 pm

dero316 wrote:
finneganm wrote:

I think he has strategists that put ideas in his head then he tweets them from the sh1tter.(especially the Sunday morning tweets)
That is much more plausible than Trump having a strategy. Realistically his only real strategy is to dominate the news cycle. He does not do this as much for political gain as to feed his grand narcissism. Frankly the Dems and media play into it because they can't stop talking about him. Just say he is a corrupt, narcissistic, incompetent, racist President and you expect nothing less than the types of tweets he produces then more on. Candidates should then talking about how he has raised taxes on Americans through tariffs, allowed for more pollution all while cutting taxes on himself the rest of the billionaire class. If you are looking to peel off a few moderate R's talk about how he has blown a hole in the deficit.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
fredo
Art God

Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:57 pm

jjttdw wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:46 pm
dero316 wrote:
finneganm wrote:

That is much more plausible than Trump having a strategy.
It's also a nice pivot away from what Dump actually is. and what he is actually saying and doing.

Dump is always and forever outing himself.
just a foil for me today, thanks
misterx
Art Expert

Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:05 pm

Ed Butowsky has now revealed, in a lawsuit filing on Monday, that the source close to Assange who informed him that Seth and Aaron Rich provided the DNC emails to Wikileaks, is former Fox News analyst Ellen Ratner, wife of Julian's deceased former attorney Michael Ratner.
Allegedly, Ellen had a long meeting with Julian at the Ecuadorian Embassy, and Julian asked her to convey to Seth's parents that he and Aaron had been his sources for the DNC material. He thought that they should know this in light of Seth's murder.

http://lawflog.com/wp-content/uploads/2 ... tamped.pdf

The lawsuit alleges:
"Sy Hersh stated he'd confirmed Seth Rich was responsible for leaking the DNC emails but could not find a media outlet willing to publish the Seth Rich story. In a phone call with Butowsky, Hersh said he obtained his info about Seth Rich from Mr. McCabe, deputy FBI Dir"

"Mr. Butowksy alleges that Joel, Mary, and Aaron Rich were told that Aaron could be charged with felony computer crimes if they did not cooperate with their new [DNC] handlers, i.e., Mr. Bauman and the lawyer Defendants. "

"The Boise Schiller Defendants have, for example, offered to settle their clients' claims against Mr. Butowsky's codefendants for nominal sums if those co defendants will agree to REMAIN SILENT in the future about Seth Rich and the leaked emails."

"The Plaintiff alleges that Mr. Weissman conspired with Mr. McCabe and DNC officials to maintain the false narrative that Russians were responsible for hacking the DNC, most recently by inserting false information into Mr. Mueller's report."

If both sons were indeed involved, it's no surprise the family is silent.

Wonder if the memorial bike rack the DNC paid for, played a role?

Seth Rich's murder won't go away....
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
squalie
Art Expert

Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:26 pm

misterx
Art Expert

Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:15 pm

American?
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
finneganm
Art Freak

Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:35 pm

In Soviet Russia, aluminum hats buy one get one!
That's what she said