America: The Trump Era

Civics, civilly. Post lifetime is 6 months.
pvecchi
Art Expert

Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:22 pm

Pretty sure they do charge pregnant women who do drugs with a crime
jjttdw wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:37 am
How about charging all the pregnant women who are addicts for assault, contributing to the delinquency of a minor and maybe attempted murder.. Same with any woman who have a cocktail while pregnant. Maybe we should charge women who don't take prenatal vitamins with child neglect along with those women who elect not to bottle feed.

Its like some stupid Law and Order plot. If I had to guess, I would say that the prosecutor in the case has his/her eyes on higher office and is using this as a vehicle to get there.

Pathetic.
gorkie
Art Freak

Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:45 am

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
sixstringer
Art Expert

Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:53 am

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sixstringer
Art Expert

Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:51 pm

This morning on Fox and Friends...

Tucker Carlson defends Trump for being "sincere" in liking Kim Jong Un.

“You’ve got to be honest about what it means to lead a country, it means killing people. Not on the scale the North Koreans do, but a lot of countries commit atrocities, including some that we’re closely allied with…It’s not necessarily a choice between the evil people and the great people. It’s a choice most of the time between the bad people and the worse people. That’s kind of the nature of life and the nature of power…There is a kind of Samantha Power, dorm-room ‘oh they’re so mean’ and it’s kind of silly and stupid and not helpful.” - Cucker Tarlson

fredo
Art God

Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:55 pm

What a drymounting fraud.
just a foil for me today, thanks
misterx
Art Expert

Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:29 pm

Actually it comes as no surprise an American would justify and defend mass murder, if you think about it...

It'd be a bit awkward decrying NK's abuses when you're the Heavyweight champs, wouldn't it?

Before that, in G20land, we had, as twitter called it, Bring Your Dumb daughter To Work Day, as Ivanka networked with some world leaders...

The distain on Lagardes face? priceless.
So you've got Trump, his daughter Ivanka, his son-in-law Jared and Tucker Carlson, Foreign Advisor to the Stars and the dude who talked Trump into not hitting Iran , as the American contingent during this historic visit to North Korea....

....yet it feels soooo right.

:D
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
jjttdw
Art Expert

Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:41 pm

NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
misterx
Art Expert

Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:06 am

What ya got when all ya got is name calling....??

jjttdw
Art Expert

Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:49 am

I'd guess that almost to the last, most Americans on this board view drymounter Carlson and as idiotic right wing talking head. That fact that you would equate him as an American with typical views show you to be moron@troll.ru. If you are unfamiliar with the players in the dysfunctional U.S. media then maybe you should educate yourself before posting or just stfu.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
gorkie
Art Freak

Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:21 am

The daughter-wife trying to justify her presence is just so painful to observe.

#fukkkher

gorkie
Art Freak

Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:32 am

Draft Washington Post Column Claimed Trump Said He Was "Sexually Attracted" To His Teenage Daughter

The line appeared in a draft of Richard Cohen's syndicated column, but vanished prior to publication.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ta ... .jeBJJE0VY
misterx
Art Expert

Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:51 pm

jjttdw wrote:
I'd guess that almost to the last, most Americans on this board view drymounter Carlson and as idiotic right wing talking head.

That fact that you would equate him as an American with typical views show you to be moron@troll.ru.

If you are unfamiliar with the players in the dysfunctional U.S. media then maybe you should educate yourself before posting or just stfu.
You do a lot of guessing and a lot of probably's, I've noticed.

"Equate him as an American with typical views...."

Show me where you see I said this, pretty please?

I can only assume English to be your second language if this is the level of comprehension you are displaying...Apache, Cherokee or Ponca?

Thanks for correcting me though. Wouldn't want people reading stuff I'm writing publicly....only for it to be wrong, now, would we?

jjttdw
Art Expert

Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:24 pm

misterx wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:51 pm
jjttdw wrote:
I'd guess that almost to the last, most Americans on this board view drymounter Carlson and as idiotic right wing talking head.

That fact that you would equate him as an American with typical views show you to be moron@troll.ru.

If you are unfamiliar with the players in the dysfunctional U.S. media then maybe you should educate yourself before posting or just stfu.
You do a lot of guessing and a lot of probably's, I've noticed.

"Equate him as an American with typical views...."

Show me where you see I said this, pretty please?
Here you go troll...

"Actually it comes as no surprise an American would justify and defend mass murder, if you think about it..."

Since Russian is obviously your first language, there are no qualifiers to differentiate drymounter Carlson as the dipshit, low life, far right clown that he is. He is "an American" just like every other American. It's nuance, something you clearly do not understand either in prose or argument. Now run along.
fredo
Art God

Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:58 pm

Aint much nuance to be had amongst the white flight set.
just a foil for me today, thanks