America: The Trump Era

Civics, civilly. Post lifetime is 6 months.
fredo
Art God

Tue May 28, 2019 5:13 pm

llort#
just a foil for me today, thanks
misterx
Art Expert

Tue May 28, 2019 9:56 pm

jjttdw wrote:
For someone who can spell psychology backwards you sure as hell don't seem to know a whole lot about it. X's posts are not drafted to elicit thoughtful dialog they are meant to cause reactions.

Lets get some thoughtful dialogue going then, shall we jj, seeing as you think you know me so well?

Here's a documentary released in March '19 that flips everything you thought you knew about the Syrian war on its head...documented video proof of the lies the US weaves.

How the US, as with Iraq and Libya, lied through their teeth to loot the oil. Same with Venezuela. Likewise Iran.

You're seeing a pattern, surely?

Anyone interested in sincere dialogue about the above? Because to date I can count on one hand the number of times this has happened.

Or is this one of those many instances where the cognitive dissonance conveniently kicks in?

You describe the death of over a million people in Iraq due to the US invasion, built on lie after lie, as a "tragic stupidity".

Is this your version of thoughtful dialogue, jjtt, or a disingenuous attempt at downplaying the horrors your military meted out??

Grab a mirror bro, take a look...
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
fredo
Art God

Tue May 28, 2019 10:08 pm

just a foil for me today, thanks
glenn1
Art Expert

Wed May 29, 2019 1:48 am

misterx wrote:Image
finneganm
Art Freak

Wed May 29, 2019 6:08 am

That's what she said
jjttdw
Art Expert

Wed May 29, 2019 9:27 am

X, you are a troll, plain and simple. Though I have you blocked I opened your last post which merely underscores that point. Photos and text are designed to elicit reaction and not dialog.

Lets see if you can stay on point for a constructive dialog. I will unblock you for a week to play along. Lets take Venezuela, one of the countries you mentioned, and discuss the history, current events and foreign policy of the U.S. and other countries that are at play past and present.

Lets start with your quote
misterx wrote: How the US, as with Iraq and Libya, lied through their teeth to loot the oil. Same with Venezuela. Likewise Iran.
Focusing just on Venezuela, please lay out in coherent fashion how the U.S. lied through their teeth to loot Venezuelan oil.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
finneganm
Art Freak

Wed May 29, 2019 9:40 am

Have fun with that.

11am should be enlightening...
That's what she said
jjttdw
Art Expert

Wed May 29, 2019 9:43 am

Hopefully he will use his own words and not post links to a bunch of videos. I am not hopeful as to the outcome.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
gorkie
Art Freak

Wed May 29, 2019 10:27 am

This moron and Ben Carson should be roomates.

Clarence Thomas Likens Birth Control and Abortion to Nazi Science

The Supreme Court Justice on Tuesday offered a preview of how he’ll go after a woman’s right to choose in the future.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/05 ... YF_Hive#~o
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
finneganm
Art Freak

Wed May 29, 2019 11:13 am

Mueller wrote:If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so.
TOTAL EXONERATION!
That's what she said
gorkie
Art Freak

Wed May 29, 2019 11:20 am

Ees. A. Roose.
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
dero316
Art Connoisseur

Wed May 29, 2019 11:23 am

Cliffs

-I'm not saying he committed a crime
-I'm not saying he didn't commit a crime
-I'm saying that if he did commit a crime, we wouldn't charge him
-No questions please
hunterjax
Art Expert

Wed May 29, 2019 11:28 am

dero316 wrote:Cliffs

-I'm not saying he committed a crime
-I'm not saying he didn't commit a crime
-I'm saying that if he did commit a crime, we wouldn't couldn't charge him but he can be/should be impeached
-No questions please
more like this^
Art Connoisseur

Wed May 29, 2019 11:52 am

X reminds me of a Bourne villain at this point: an absolute psycho getting the fudge kicked out of him with rolled up magazines and ballpoint pens
jjttdw
Art Expert

Wed May 29, 2019 11:57 am

howdyall wrote:X reminds me of a Bourne villain at this point: an absolute psycho getting the fudge kicked out of him with rolled up magazines and ballpoint pens

Isn't that the scene that ends when Bourne breaks the gas line and puts said magazine in a toaster blowing the house up?