America: The Trump Era

Civics, civilly. Post lifetime is 6 months.
fredo
Art God

Thu May 02, 2019 4:32 pm

ygolohcysp wrote:
glenn1 wrote:
misterx wrote:paranoid ravings
When did the psychological break happen with you? Why don't you just relax, check out some MBW prints, and post about MMA? A dying art forum with a few dozen regular posters seems like the wrong place for what you've been bringing the past few years.

He's posting about America in The Trump Era. You all seem pretty eager to defend against the things he says with things you say (both sides just saying "things", no one really knows). The facts aren't in, they won't be for some time, if ever. X has just as much right to speak his mind as anyone else and I appreciate his input. Accepting reality as what's fed to you is really a handicap. Question everything. :pint:

Or just keep attacking the person, that's cool too. We all have a right to say that we think someone else is crazy. I won't name names but the lunacy is heavy in this thread.
You're not real though
just a foil for me today, thanks
gorkie
Art Freak

Thu May 02, 2019 4:43 pm

Pre-existing condition? Tough titties.

Barr’s Justice Dept asks court to tear down the ACA in its entirety

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show ... s-entirety

The evolution of the Republican administration’s position has been extraordinary in its own right. As regular readers know, shortly before the 2018 midterm elections, Donald Trump tried to tell voters that when it came to health care benefits, Republicans were actually more liberal than Democrats. “Republicans will totally protect people with Pre-Existing Conditions,” the president tweeted two weeks before Election Day. “Democrats will not!”
The claim was hopelessly bonkers for a variety of reasons, not the least of which was that the Trump administration, just four months earlier, had filed a brief with a federal court in Texas, urging it to strip Americans with pre-existing conditions of their protections under the Affordable Care Act.
In March, Trump’s Justice Department took the Republican crusade against the ACA further, telling the appellate bench that the administration wants the courts to tear down the health care reform law in its entirety.

Also...

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
pvecchi
Art Expert

Thu May 02, 2019 5:58 pm

Oh goody. Now all the children with special needs can be dropped...along with their parents.

IMO the Dems *need* to talk about this aggressively over and over.
The President and the GOP want to take away your health insurance protections, and have tried repeatedly to do so without any alternative solution whatsoever.
gorkie
Art Freak

Thu May 02, 2019 6:02 pm

Nah. God will take care of it.

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
howdyall
Art Connoisseur

Thu May 02, 2019 7:35 pm

Nothing but butthurt on racism/republican twitter today, and I can't help but laugh my ass off:

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/ ... ts/588607/

Instagram and Facebook Ban Far-Right Extremists
Alex Jones, Infowars, Milo Yiannopoulos, Paul Joseph Watson, Laura Loomer, Paul Nehlen, and Louis Farrakhan have all been removed from the platforms.

In an effort to contain misinformation and extremism that have spread across the platforms, Instagram and its parent company, Facebook, have banned Alex Jones, Infowars, Milo Yiannopoulos, Paul Joseph Watson, Laura Loomer, and Paul Nehlen under their policies against dangerous individuals and organizations. They also banned the Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, who has repeatedly made anti-Semitic statements.

Infowars is subject to the strictest ban. Facebook and Instagram will remove any content containing Infowars videos, radio segments, or articles (unless the post is explicitly condemning the content), and Facebook will also remove any groups set up to share Infowars content and events promoting any of the banned extremist figures, according to a company spokesperson. (Twitter, YouTube, and Apple have also banned Jones and Infowars.)
Countdown to mistersux coming in here whining about getting banned in 3...2...
misterx
Art Expert

Thu May 02, 2019 9:43 pm

glenn1 wrote:
misterx wrote:paranoid ravings
When did the psychological break happen with you? Why don't you just relax, check out some MBW prints, and post about MMA? A dying art forum with a few dozen regular posters seems like the wrong place for what you've been bringing the past few years.
WTF has it got to do with you?

No likey ? Stick with the Mondo thread fudge....seriously.

You obviously think your posts bring something to the table, unlike mine, but a quick check of your posts begs to differ.

I could argue the crap you are posting is certainly contributing to the sites demise..

Example ( and be warned....its deep)
:

What is that that you're fawning over? What the ... :D

Unless Scott C is your brother or next door neighbour I'd be keeping your Kiddie art fetish to yourself.
gorkie wrote: Image

I'm seeing similarities, but this may be paranoid ravings.

How'd ya all enjoy that Maddow show with HRC? Good fun?
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
finneganm
Art Freak

Thu May 02, 2019 10:02 pm

We’re all pretty sore from the masturbation-fest that’s been going on since it first aired. Thanks for asking.
That's what she said
glenn1
Art Expert

Thu May 02, 2019 10:25 pm

misterx wrote:Image
Hit a nerve, huh comrade? I'm not claiming my posts bring anything; I barely post at all. I'm more fascinated how you went from dorky MMA fan who got teased about his MBW fandom to someone who posts exclusively anti-American, pro-Russian ramblings in a thread where most people have you on ignore. It's not a common progression, but hey, good luck with it.
finneganm
Art Freak

Thu May 02, 2019 10:26 pm

In Soviet Russia script sticks to you!
That's what she said
misterx
Art Expert

Thu May 02, 2019 10:46 pm

glenn1 wrote:
Hit a nerve, huh comrade? I'm not claiming my posts bring anything; I barely post at all. I'm more fascinated how you went from dorky MMA fan who got teased about his MBW fandom to someone who posts exclusively anti-American, pro-Russian ramblings in a thread where most people have you on ignore. It's not a common progression, but hey, good luck with it.
Do you really think you hit a nerve, when compared to some of the mud thrown at me on here??!!

You teased me and I teased back. Simple bro.

Did I perhaps hit a nerve? Cos you're back for more, I see.

No MBW in this collection. Nor fandom. Bought one and flipped it after the wife ripped a corner slightly. Search UAA and you'll find it.

What's with the kiddie art though? THAT's drymountin awful man.

And once you've answered that, howzabout you do as "most" others have done and block me?
glenn1
Art Expert

Thu May 02, 2019 10:55 pm

I would never block you, but maybe you should check out Paddington. You can watch it with your kids if you're insecure about liking "kiddie" stuff.
misterx
Art Expert

Thu May 02, 2019 11:18 pm

I could enjoy watching Back to the Future too, but would never want an amateurish watercolour of a DeLorean....

"kiddie stuff" Vs. "kiddie art''. Theres a difference.
ygolohcysp
Art Connoisseur

Thu May 02, 2019 11:32 pm

fredo wrote: You're not real though

I'm just a figment of your imagination.
I predict fredo eats the biscuit. 5/28/19
glenn1
Art Expert

Fri May 03, 2019 12:15 am

Now that's more like it x. I fully support more condescending posts about art purchases as opposed to your usual gibberish.
jjttdw
Art Expert

Fri May 03, 2019 12:06 pm

glenn1 wrote:Now that's more like it x. I fully support more condescending posts about art purchases as opposed to your usual gibberish.

hey X, open up your collection...I'd like to see where your art tastes lie.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart