America: The Trump Era

Civics, civilly. Post lifetime is 6 months.
User avatar
gorkie
Art Freak
Posts: 12941
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:28 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Wed May 01, 2019 11:10 pm

Image
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
Image
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
User avatar
misterx
Art Expert
Posts: 6576
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:35 am
Location: Yeppoon

Wed May 01, 2019 11:15 pm

Whats smart about being a War Vet?


Harvard, Oxford, 7 languages, sure...but War Vet?

See how you glorify war in your culture?
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
User avatar
gorkie
Art Freak
Posts: 12941
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:28 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Wed May 01, 2019 11:20 pm

Image
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
Image
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
User avatar
misterx
Art Expert
Posts: 6576
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:35 am
Location: Yeppoon

Thu May 02, 2019 12:54 am

Gotta say, I for one am really enjoying watching your country destroy itself from within...


Lovin' that comical coup you attempted to throw yesterday too. Seemingly Guaido, the US puppet, was tricked into believing that some senior govt officials would switch sides to his, but it was a lie to trick him into launching the coup.

Sadly, the bastards that run your country won't stop...

Ever notice how bipartisan your politicians are when it comes to war or bombing other countries that are no threat to you?

Everybody is down.....WOOOOHOOO!! Gotta keep that War Economy ticking over...

Now, your FFA has banned US carriers from flying at an altitude less than 26,000ft above VNZ airspace. This is normally only done in conflicts of war where air battles are taking place and where air defence systems may be used, implying the US, given its twice failed coup embarrassments, are now considering or planning a missile attack, bipartisanly, naturally.

BUT, as there is no justification for cruise missiles raining down on Caracas, showering US democracy over its populace, it stands to reason a false flag may be used.

Maduro supporters "massacring" hundreds of opposition members would do it....we shall see.

Image
How to look cool as your coup fails before your eyes...

I think chalky's lunacy may have rubbed off on me...pretty convinced thats Obama in disguise.
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
User avatar
fredo
Art God
Posts: 25830
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE

Thu May 02, 2019 1:03 am

Your boss say: hai
Image
just a foil for me today, thanks
User avatar
misterx
Art Expert
Posts: 6576
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:35 am
Location: Yeppoon

Thu May 02, 2019 1:18 am

Isn't he cute??


Didn't realise you'd spent time in the military, fredo. Pulled a lot of fellow servicemen through, I heard.

Nice!

Image
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
User avatar
jjttdw
Art Expert
Posts: 5955
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Thu May 02, 2019 8:29 am

troll.ru
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
User avatar
sixstringer
Art Expert
Posts: 6919
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:29 pm

Thu May 02, 2019 8:49 am

Saudi Arabia Puts To Death 37 People In Mass Execution
https://www.hrw.org/news/2019/04/24/sau ... ion-37-men


Image
User avatar
jjttdw
Art Expert
Posts: 5955
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Thu May 02, 2019 9:12 am

Image
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
User avatar
HenryGaleWasHere
Art Expert
Posts: 2451
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:14 pm

Thu May 02, 2019 9:42 am

Image
User avatar
sixstringer
Art Expert
Posts: 6919
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:29 pm

Thu May 02, 2019 9:53 am

^took me a sec but omg, lulz!!!
User avatar
gorkie
Art Freak
Posts: 12941
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:28 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Thu May 02, 2019 1:11 pm

Zay shood haf yoozed zee poyzin.
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
Image
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
User avatar
glenn1
Art Expert
Posts: 1699
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:21 pm
Location: Milwaukee

Thu May 02, 2019 3:31 pm

misterx wrote:paranoid ravings
When did the psychological break happen with you? Why don't you just relax, check out some MBW prints, and post about MMA? A dying art forum with a few dozen regular posters seems like the wrong place for what you've been bringing the past few years.
User avatar
ygolohcysp
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 454
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:57 pm

Thu May 02, 2019 4:19 pm

glenn1 wrote:
misterx wrote:paranoid ravings
When did the psychological break happen with you? Why don't you just relax, check out some MBW prints, and post about MMA? A dying art forum with a few dozen regular posters seems like the wrong place for what you've been bringing the past few years.

He's posting about America in The Trump Era. You all seem pretty eager to defend against the things he says with things you say (both sides just saying "things", no one really knows). The facts aren't in, they won't be for some time, if ever. X has just as much right to speak his mind as anyone else and I appreciate his input. Accepting reality as what's fed to you is really a handicap. Question everything. :pint:

Or just keep attacking the person, that's cool too. We all have a right to say that we think someone else is crazy. I won't name names but the lunacy is heavy in this thread.
I predict fredo eats the biscuit. 5/28/19
User avatar
gorkie
Art Freak
Posts: 12941
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:28 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Thu May 02, 2019 4:22 pm

glenn1 wrote:
misterx wrote:paranoid ravings
When did the psychological break happen with you? Why don't you just relax, check out some MBW prints, and post about MMA? A dying art forum with a few dozen regular posters seems like the wrong place for what you've been bringing the past few years.
What?

Like there's something wrong with supporting murderous regimes who kill their political dissidents, while yelling and screaming how you don't support a democratic politician because they have killed multitudes of political foes for sport and political gain, as the entire lucid world looks at you like it would be safer for all for you to be in a padded cell because everybody with a brain knows you are a lunatic?

Also, it's very common for intense bouts of mental illness to be cyclical, depending on what's going on in the patient's life, adherence to medication, etc.

#mentalbendersarereal
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
Image
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
Post Reply