America: The Trump Era

Civics, civilly. Post lifetime is 6 months.
misterx
Art Expert

Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:58 pm

Codeblue wrote:Did X felate hisself to deth?
No. just sat here watching the goalposts moving around, chuckling at the public embarrassment.

After 2 years of name calling, often nastily so, to now show that gorkie and co were peddling dumb conspiracy theories that were bullshite from Day One is just beautiful.

It just show's how easily misled the gullible are... and how many gullible types we have on EB.

Sheep come to mind.

I look forward to the public apologies..

:P
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
finneganm
Art Freak

Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:09 pm

He just came close
That's what she said
Devours
Art Connoisseur

Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:25 pm

finneganm wrote:
He just came close
I saw what you did there. 8)
misterx
Art Expert

Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:25 pm

gorkie
Art Freak

Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:38 pm

Zer ees no pwoof of zee colooshun.

And zer ees no pwoof of zee elecshun medilling.

And zer ees no pwoof zat vee use zee poyzin!!!

EEEEEVVVVVVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
Woo5lscott
Art Expert

Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:38 pm

All that for nothing :lol:
Woo5lscott
Art Expert

Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:41 pm

jjttdw wrote:I for one am looking forward Stone's trial to find out more about his contacts with Wikileaks.

We know the Russians interfered with the election....lots of indictments.

We know Trump's campaign manager Paul Manafort gave detailed polling data to Russia through kilimnik. We also know that Manafort offered OVD briefings on the campaign. We don't whether he gave said briefings

We know about the Trump tower meeting where the Russians offered dirt on HRC. We know that Trump himself authored the lie that the meeting was about adoptions. X is probably the only moron that believes that the meeting was about adoption.

We know that Trump is Putin's cuck and that he personally had his interpreter's notes destroyed. We know that Trump got rid of sanction on OVD. Hmmm. Didn't I just mention him.

Looks like a duck and quacks like a duck. I would bet that there are a lot more details that Barr will keep under cover. I wouldn't be shocked If little if any the Mueller report is made public.
That’s all well and good, but if it comes down to tree of the forbidden fruit, all of it gets thrown out
applehead
Art Expert

Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:49 pm

Definitely not not guilty. Referrals continue to investigate crimes 45 committed. The people will vote him out, then the vultures will descend and pick his bones clean.
misterx
Art Expert

Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:58 pm

gorkie wrote:Zer ees no pwoof of zee colooshun.

And zer ees no pwoof of zee elecshun medilling.

And zer ees no pwoof zat vee use zee poyzin!!!

EEEEEVVVVVVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

I'd be dialling that back a bit bro.

Or not !
Woo5lscott
Art Expert

Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:58 pm

You assume he will lose 2020. Good luck with that
howdyall
Art Connoisseur

Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:36 pm

Nothing quite like watching white trash huddle around a tire fire

Explaining to a couple of armchair lawyers who neither have law degrees or a good grasp on english how this could still blow up in their faces like a pack of black cats that they were too drunk to forget to drop after lighting isn't even worth the time
gorkie
Art Freak

Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:38 pm

How William Barr Did Old Man Back-Flips to Avoid Arresting Donald Trump

https://www.emptywheel.net/2019/03/24/h ... ald-trump/
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
misterx
Art Expert

Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:36 pm

chalkdust wrote:I don't know, that dude from Canada on the last page said there was no collusion and he sounds pretty serious. Don't go trying to throw evidence into this..
howdyall wrote:lol

I always imagine x as some wannabe aussie Tarantino, sitting in his boxers at his computer, surrounded by piss bottles and unopened red bull at the ready, looking for any way he can to get away with using racist slurs in anything he writes, but instead knowing he can't and just snorting another line of bath salts at the tragedy of it all

he and ckt probably AOL chat about it all day
jjttdw wrote:drymounting Russian troll
gorkie wrote:I finally blocked Hex.

Reason:

I truly believe he is not well. Although it has not been my line of work for quite some time now, I am a degreed mental health professional with lots of experience working closely with individuals with a wide range of mental health challenges. Mostly severe, including schizophrenia, multiple personality disorder, bipolar disorder, depression, anxiety disorders, various behavioral and personality disorders including disassociative and narcissistic personality disorder and others. To be honest, it probably hasn’t been cool for me to interact in the way I have been with the mind of a person I recognize as being ill, and I’m just not going to do it any longer. So, he is blocked. And it feels terrific.

And, in addition to the above, he is the precise equivalent of an individual doing the work of a Russian troll farm. And it’s just stupid to interact with that any longer.

Hex-Enjoy your life, seek help (if you haven’t already done so) and please don’t hurt yourself or others.
turnJBup wrote:CNN a Democratic mouthpiece?
Bullshit.
Every source for news would seem that way if you are today’s republican dipshit.
That’s simply the news... there isn’t any good news.
You people were drymounting played so easily by the most transparent scam in our lifetime.
The GOP is finished.
howdyall wrote:Yep, you are still boring as drymount

You're a lame ass racist troll who wouldn't even be allowed to travel to the country you live in if you were actually proud enough of your bullshit ideals to connect them openly to your name, and if we're all lucky, the last thing you'll see today will be the tip of an aboriginal spear entering your cornea
comountaingolf wrote:Russiagate is more than X can handle in his echo chamber and even then, he's confused. Guy must be a fun Dad to have around the house... :lol: :hanging:
comountaingolf wrote:... or, once again, you're completely drymounting full of fudge.

dipshit donkey.
jjttdw wrote:Nice belly button X.

drymounting Russian troll.
gorkie wrote:Like $46K was all that was spent period on efforts.

What kind of an idiot actually believes this?

Oh, that's right! The same donkey that believes that Russia didn't even do it.
desch wrote:
finneganm wrote:
misterx wrote: #confused
#obviously
#abouteverything
gorkie wrote:Actual reality is still actual reality even if it was actual reality from 6 months ago or even 60 years ago.

Super cool how those not even from the United States have everything all figured out!

Stupid.

Insane.

Or both.

Period.

gorkie wrote:X is literally the most gullible person I have ever encountered.

I really kind of pity him. And I'm not being facetious.
desch wrote:My new sig
mistersmith wrote:X, delete your account. Seriously. We're tired of your horseshit. Leave EB. Either that, or realize you've been fooled, utterly and entirely, because you're a paranoid coward.
:pint:
comountaingolf wrote:Hey (as I pop up) you're nothing but a drymounting Russian shill who's more than happy to support a despot like Assad (as I put you down) so why don't just drymount off with the pro-Putin bullshit and crawl back into your cave. You're rants do nothing but feed you're drymounting deranged Anti-American ego (as I swear at you...)

Now drymount off :pint:
Just a few quotes from the last 6 months or so.

Boy, how wrong and gullible you were....the irony!
glenn1
Art Expert

Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:44 pm

misterx wrote:More noob stuff from me...

having spent many an hour drooling over the amazing artwork to be viewed on this site, it struck me as to how many works either a) glow in the dark or b) have a glow in the dark variant....

Are some prints more "glowy" than others, and, for the knowledgable out there(which seems just about everyone 'cept me), what GITD's do you favour??

just curious....

Also, pix would be great(albeit cheeky.... :wink: )
Thanks
Stop being a donkey x.
finneganm
Art Freak

Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:56 pm

In Soviet Russia, GID still gimmicky, but more acceptable!
That's what she said