America: The Trump Era

Civics, civilly. Post lifetime is 6 months.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:45 pm

He ain't gonna save ya now!

P.S.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
glenn1
Art Expert

Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:57 pm

It might be interesting to see Bernie actually have to compete in a large primary instead of just against Hilary, who refused to go at him too hard. I don’t think his cult of personality will carry him all that far, as long as his record actually gets vetted and scrutinized this time. Most likely he’ll just drymount things up for everyone to feed his ego, though.

I think the Democrats would be better served by running for what they believe in, instead of listening to the center-right’s constant demands for attention. There are lots of exciting possibilities, but we’re supposed to capitulate to the Howard Schultzes of the world.
howdyall
Art Connoisseur

Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:59 pm

Codeblue wrote:
finneganm wrote:Trump’s going to get re-elected
Duh.
Midwestern white trash don't elect racist-ass corrupt politicians in electoral-college states for no reason, amirite?

what good is a politician in Iowa if they don't gerrymander, wreck voter's rights, and chase out all them non-whites :roll:
finneganm
Art Freak

Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:08 pm

Huh?
That's what she said
gorkie
Art Freak

Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:09 pm

Page 911.

Coincidence???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Multiple Whistleblowers Raise Grave Concerns with White House Efforts to Transfer Sensitive U.S. Nuclear Technology to Saudi Arabia

https://oversight.house.gov/news/press- ... efforts-to
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
howdyall
Art Connoisseur

Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:15 pm

finneganm wrote:Huh?
honky-speak for if he wins, it's gonna be the electoral college again, because it sure won't be the popular vote.
finneganm
Art Freak

Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:18 pm

howdyall wrote:
finneganm wrote:Huh?
honky-speak for if he wins, it's gonna be the electoral college again, because it sure won't be the popular vote.
Depends. I think if you put him up against someone like Warren, he just might win both. It will not be a Reagan like victory, but he’ll get enough votes.
That's what she said
hunterjax
Art Expert

Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:19 pm

finneganm wrote:Trump’s going to get re-elected if the Democrats go hard left.

Personally, out of all the announced candidates, I’m a Weld man myself.
Trump's already won . . . too many "purity" tests for each of the possible Dem candidates, they're going to eat each other alive and the last one standing's going to have given Trump all the ammo he needs. The only thing stopping him from 8 years in office is Mueller.
glenn1
Art Expert

Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:28 pm

hunterjax wrote:
finneganm wrote:Trump’s going to get re-elected if the Democrats go hard left.

Personally, out of all the announced candidates, I’m a Weld man myself.
Trump's already won . . . too many "purity" tests for each of the possible Dem candidates, they're going to eat each other alive and the last one standing's going to have given Trump all the ammo he needs. The only thing stopping him from 8 years in office is Mueller.
Come on, the man has some of the most putrid approval numbers of all time, and this is with a strong economy. I’m not saying he can’t pull out another win, but there are plenty of decent Democrats, left and center, that will have a great shot of winning. And other than Bernie and Gabbard, I don’t see any of the other candidates as the types to scorch the earth after they loose. The biggest risk will again probably be some dipshit 3rd party siphoning votes.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:29 pm

hunterjax wrote:The only thing stopping him from 8 years in office is a coronary.
Fixed.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
fredo
Art God

Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:34 pm

I would actually be semi-surprised if he wins again.
On the flip Sanders has no shame, sooo...

ps The local box store Home Depot-ish place sells a globe without NZ on it. Actually the names of cities are there, but no landmass. Which is about accurate.
just a foil for me today, thanks
gorkie
Art Freak

Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:31 pm

hunterjax wrote:The only thing stopping him from 8 years in office is Melaria screwing him to death.
Fixed
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
howdyall
Art Connoisseur

Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:38 pm

Although, if he keeps screwing the armed forces for money to build a wall with, he's gonna lose a solid chunk of that white trash vote...

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/p ... eclaration

So, border security good, armed forces bad? These people don't know what the drymount they're doing. Not that I'm particularly worried about red dawn IRL, but this is just stupid.
misterx
Art Expert

Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:03 pm

cktbreaker wrote:
fredo wrote:
cktbreaker wrote:When impeachment?

https://www.vox.com/2019/2/15/18225109/ ... -venezuela

Go buy some gold co. shares, shill.

Ps Every single "explanation" you've given for your halfassed "contrary" posts devolve instantly into gibberish. Like your boy, apartheidX.
Empty comments akin to a MAGA rally. Some desperate (off topic) attack on a gold comment from a different thread? A vox click bait that tries to relate back to my post from weeks ago. A Post script that lacks any substance. You go kid.

Gold price on December 26 2018 = $1269.00

Gold price today = $1342.00

He's welcome to attack. He knoweth not what he speaketh of...as we can see from his child-like posts.

Although that gold post must have made an impact on him...he's still parroting it from nearly 2 months ago.

Bitter and twisted because he should have...but didn't?

8)
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
chalkdust
Art Expert

Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:06 pm

lol. I say lol not because of what you said, (I didn't read it and neither did anyone else) but because you just keep posting. You just love attention? One more thing...lol