America: The Trump Era

Civics, civilly. Post lifetime is 6 months.
hunterjax
Art Expert

Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:37 am

fredo wrote:Can we just move the classrooms onto battleships already?
CIA Blacksites.
hunterjax
Art Expert

Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:44 am

bubbie wrote:
jjttdw wrote:
bubbie wrote:^ so the dude is completely out of his mind.
FTFY
Fair enough.
The thing is that I always find it hard to process the fact that a person taking such a, call it, "high rank" can be this stupid. Stupid is a wrong word for it, I guess; certifiably insane seems more appropriate. It always seems that a well-educated person cannot actually believe what he is saying and simply preaching to the herd for the points. And there are dozens of these type of dudes in your politics. The other thing is what the drymount is up with millions of people eating this fudge up? I don't think I have ever heard any Canadian politician talking such nonsense. If they did, they would be laughed off the stage with quickness, or at least I would like to believe that. Just really genuinely wondering what the drymount is going in the states that keep voting these people in.
I think most of them are really just using this sort of zealotry to bamboozle their constituents . . . they don't really care about God or any of the nonsense they espouse. They just care about power, holding onto it, and using it to enrich themselves.

Of course, there are some genuine Christian extremists in and among our congress people, and certainly more so in state legislatures. But I really believe the vast majority of these right-wing Christians have no real beliefs other than self-aggrandizement.

And it works in America because we're a country of religious "outcasts" - a bunch of weirdos who LOVE having a persecution complex like their God . . . Jesus was persecuted and so are they (in their minds.) And it really comes out around now with Zombie Jesus Day (a/k/a Easter) just around the corner. They're cultists and they've been subdued and brainwashed for years by their preachers, their politicians, and their own parents.
jjttdw
Art Expert

Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:14 pm

Trump now thinks he can the military build the wall. Such a donkey.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/0 ... /23396806/

#nothowgovernmentworks
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
desch
Art Expert

Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:35 pm

Behold Vladimir V. Potemkin
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/03/05/o ... syria.html
Far from abating, Syria’s civil war is raging — slowly but surely becoming more lethal to Russia’s forces, more damaging to its reputation, and more of a drain on its resources. Moscow is fully complicit in Mr. Assad’s murderous campaign against the primarily Sunni opposition, which has now reached new levels of depravity with the indiscriminate bombing of civilians in Ghouta, a suburban area outside Damascus. Moscow’s alliance with Mr. Assad and Iran in slaughtering Sunnis risks alienating Saudi Arabia, the Gulf States and Turkey. It also will inflame Russia’s own Sunni Muslim population and their brethren in Central Asia and the Caucasus, lighting the fuse for more terrorism directed at Moscow.
“If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so.”
“The Constitution requires a process other than the criminal justice system to formally accuse a sitting president of wrongdoing.” R. Mueller
Danno1
Art Expert

Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:57 pm

Codeblue wrote:Duke obvs forgot about dat cracked out mayor of Toronto. #RIP

Think I would rather have him then the asshats we have now all over DC. At least I could tell myself well its the crack that makes him say and do the stupid fudge he does.
stay thirsty my friends
gorkie
Art Freak

Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:01 pm

Seth Rich's brother sues conservative media figures for defamation

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/03/ ... dia-487827
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
fredo
Art God

Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:56 pm

just a foil for me today, thanks
misterx
Art Expert

Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:29 pm

desch wrote:Behold Vladimir V. Potemkin
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/03/05/o ... syria.html
Far from abating, Syria’s civil war is raging — slowly but surely becoming more lethal to Russia’s forces, more damaging to its reputation, and more of a drain on its resources. Moscow is fully complicit in Mr. Assad’s murderous campaign against the primarily Sunni opposition, which has now reached new levels of depravity with the indiscriminate bombing of civilians in Ghouta, a suburban area outside Damascus. Moscow’s alliance with Mr. Assad and Iran in slaughtering Sunnis risks alienating Saudi Arabia, the Gulf States and Turkey. It also will inflame Russia’s own Sunni Muslim population and their brethren in Central Asia and the Caucasus, lighting the fuse for more terrorism directed at Moscow.
:lol: Nice opinion piece.

Don't believe everything peoples opinions tell you.

Using any metric you like, Assad, with Russia's assistance, has re taken his country from mercenaries financed by the US, so not sure how the war is raging, or how he would even know this sat in his little office in NY??!!

Seriously, they are lying to you. There are no western journalists in the war zone.

But there are brave independent journalists on the ground. Heres one. Have a look. Her name is Vanessa beeley.

This video is from today US time.
Today I went to the Al Wafadin camp where civilians from Douma and other areas of Eastern Ghouta were coming to via the humanitarian corridors that allowed them to escape the Jaish Al Islam occupation of Douma.

According to Assaf Abood of BBC Arabic, 130,000 people are still inside Douma.

These civilians were clearly exhausted, drained by their experiences. The familiar signs of malnutrition and trauma, particularly among the children. #SAA and Syrian Arab Red Crescent alongside the REAL Syria Civil Defence were carrying the sick and elderly, helping with heavy bags and comforting children

It was a sombre affair today, no euphoria, just quiet relief and resignation...but when asked how they felt to be free, most broke into a smile and expressed their sense of safety and security now they were under the protection of the army and the government.

As one comment on the video noted The "evil regime" soldiers dutifully carrying the former human shields baggage......
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
thebends9
Art Expert

Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:36 pm

jjttdw
Art Expert

Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:00 pm

Can someone make an avatar of that^^^ for me.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
TyrisFlare
Art Enthusiast

Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:38 pm

goldolboy.jpg
gorkie
Art Freak

Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:37 am

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:09 am

The guy's been killing his own citizens with chemical weapons (bleach bombs. sweet) for over a decade but he's cool since his storm troopers carry a bag for the peasants every now and then. Assad and Putin... good peeps :roll:

Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
gorkie
Art Freak

Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:33 pm

Robert Mueller May Have Found That Witch That Trump Claims He’s Hunting For
The special counsel spells out a link between Trump’s campaign and Russian military intelligence in a new court filing.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tr ... 09775ccf5d
g20.JPG
gorkie
Art Freak

Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:04 pm

misterx wrote:Using any metric you like, Assad, with Russia's assistance, has re taken his country from mercenaries financed by the US, so not sure how the war is raging, or how he would even know this sat in his little office in NY??!!

Seriously, they are lying to you.
More lies!! Lies I tell you!!!!

Investigators quietly probe allegations of Syrian war crimes

“We have stronger evidence than we had for any past conflicts, any past tribunals.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/inve ... es-n858641

The papers point to an unmistakable conclusion, according to those leading the effort: The government of Syria's President Bashar al-Assad has violated the international rules of war through attacks on civilians, torture, rape, and the use of chemical weapons, among other crimes.

According to CIJA adviser Stephen Rapp, the Syrian government meticulously documented its treatment of thousands of detainees — a product of its large bureaucracy. As a result, thousands of leaked photos mean prosecutors have far stronger evidence of war crimes than what existed to convict the Nazis at Nuremberg, said Rapp, the former U.S. ambassador-at-large for war crimes issues under President Barack Obama.

Caesar’s photos show emaciated corpses, many stripped naked, arrayed on the ground — some with gouged-out eyes, bloodied genitals, and severed fingers. Many show signs of bruises, burn marks, and gashes covering discolored skin. While most of the images are too graphic to air or publish, NBC News has included two below to illustrate the treatment thought to have been meted out to Syrian detainees.

How in the world do they make those mannequins look like actual starved and murdered people?
lies.JPG