America: The Trump Era

Civics, civilly. Post lifetime is 6 months.
mistersmith
Art Freak

Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:55 am

gorkie wrote:She doesn't. I have friends in NYC who actually know from friends of theirs whose kids run in the same circle as Baron. Columbia Grammar & Prep.
Jesus Christ dude. You have friends who have friends who have eleven year old children that have given you inside dope on the President's marriage? Four levels of separation and level three is schoolchildren? GTFO with this stupid fudge.
electrachrome, mostly kidding wrote:mr smith, EB's poet laureate.
Take this man at his word:
misterx wrote:Don't enter into discourse with me.
gorkie
Art Freak

Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:24 am

Good to see that you are alive and can still read Smithy!

Oh - And simply to clarify - not just friends on both sides. Very good friends of ours and very good friends of theirs. As in vacation together on the holidays close.

You don't contribute anything for 90 days and this is what your curmudgeonly ass decides to whine about??
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
gorkie
Art Freak

Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:23 pm

Dutch agencies provide crucial intel about Russia's interference in US-elections

https://www.volkskrant.nl/media/dutch-a ... ~a4561913/

Candid camera: Dutch hacked Russians hacking DNC, including security cameras
AIVD shared data on "Cozy Bear" with US, helping thwart 2014 State Department hack.

https://arstechnica.com/information-tec ... acked-dnc/
mistersmith
Art Freak

Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:25 pm

gorkie wrote:Oh - And simply to clarify - not just friends on both sides. Very good friends of ours and very good friends of theirs. As in vacation together on the holidays close.
And all of whom are relying on the gossip of 11 year olds, if such a thing even exists, and it doesn't. You should be mocked endlessly for this horseshit, and this is like Thing 93 for which you should be mocked endlessly.
electrachrome, mostly kidding wrote:mr smith, EB's poet laureate.
Take this man at his word:
misterx wrote:Don't enter into discourse with me.
gorkie
Art Freak

Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:26 pm

Trump to Guggenheim: lend me your Van Gogh? Guggenheim: Nah, howbout a gold toilet instead?

https://boingboing.net/2018/01/25/on-the-nose.html

Donald Trump wrote to the Guggenheim Museum asking if he could borrow a Van Gogh to hang in his living quarters in the White House; curator Nancy Spector wrote back and demurred, offering instead to lend him "America," Maurizio Cattelan's "18-karat, fully functioning, solid gold toilet" made as a "pointed satire aimed at the excess of wealth in this country."
jjttdw
Art Expert

Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:57 pm

^^. Why doesn't Dump just loan himself the fake ass Renoir from his old plane
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
TheThirdEye
Art Expert

Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:31 pm

The news of Andrew McCabe "stepping down" is another alarming event in the case for obstruction of justice. Every possible witness to Trump's obstruction is being attacked, fired, or forced out. I'd expect Rosenstein to be next. And when he's gone, the scope of Mueller's investigation can be hindered without actually firing him. Oh and Nunes is a treason weasel.
gorkie
Art Freak

Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:35 pm

mistersmith wrote:And all of whom are relying on the gossip of 11 year olds, if such a thing even exists, and it doesn't. You should be mocked endlessly for this horseshit, and this is like Thing 93 for which you should be mocked endlessly.
Ah! Now I see why you are so confused.
You actually think this is coming from the kid, silly? No. It’s from the parents. Because their kids Know each other and they interact.
Do you understand now?

We miss your scholastic sensibilities around here.

#smithycomehome
gorkie
Art Freak

Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:07 pm

Gotta be fake. Right??
haven
Art Expert

Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:25 pm

I believe that's the guy who recently stated he expects his wife to have a home cooked meal waiting for him when he gets home. I think he also added he'd expect his daughters to do the same.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:25 pm

Sounds reasonable enough amirite.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
fredo
Art God

Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:38 pm

Looks like a Steve Carell character.
just a foil for me today, thanks
cktbreaker
Art Expert

Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:32 am

mistersmith wrote:
gorkie wrote:She doesn't. I have friends in NYC who actually know from friends of theirs whose kids run in the same circle as Baron. Columbia Grammar & Prep.
Jesus Christ dude. You have friends who have friends who have eleven year old children that have given you inside dope on the President's marriage? Four levels of separation and level three is schoolchildren? GTFO with this stupid fudge.
:rolling: good stuff.
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:36 am

The irony of gorkie's passionate hatred of Trump is that he tries SO hard to present the case against him that he often just comes off sounding almost as wack as X.
Mapman
Art Expert

Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:15 am

earlgreytoast wrote:The irony of gorkie's passionate hatred of Trump is that he tries SO hard to present the case against him that he often just comes off sounding almost as wack as X.
Except his sources are better....