America: The Trump Era

Civics, civilly. Post lifetime is 6 months.
mobius006
Art Freak

Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:24 pm

sixstringer wrote:You're gonna need some of these

http://www.beekaydee.com/buy-bkd-prints/

Hands look a bit big..
gorkie
Art Freak

Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:32 pm

I was actually going to buy one of the shot up ones. Until I saw that shipping is 100 gbp.

Ain't nobody got time for that.
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
TKuczynski
Art Expert

Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:37 pm

gorkie wrote:
bubbie wrote:
gorkie wrote:Sell those hookers pimp daddy!
Did you even listen/read to what the dude was saying?
I'm sorry. I don't speak murderous thug. Do you?

Vladimir Putin thinks Russian prostitutes are “undoubtedly the best in the world”

http://www.vox.com/world/2017/1/17/1429 ... yes-really

But the interview gets really crazy at the end, when Putin starts talking about the high quality of Russian sex workers. I’m not making any of this up — here’s the full quote:
[Trump is] a grown man, and secondly he’s someone who has been involved with beauty contests for many years and has met the most beautiful women in the world. I find it hard to believe that he rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world.

“Ours are undoubtedly the best in the world.” Think on that for a moment.
Dude, get a grip on yourself or see a therapist or something. You're delusional.

I despise Trump by the way
gorkie
Art Freak

Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:43 pm

TKuczynski wrote:Dude, get a grip on yourself or see a therapist or something. You're delusional.
Lol. Yes. You are correct. I am insane. And I am delusional. And I need a therapist. I'm probably dangerous to myself and others too.

Super cool. Good times.

Next.
TheThirdEye
Art Expert

Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:46 pm

Drumpf wrote:Writing my inaugural address at the Winter White House, Mar-a-Lago, three weeks ago. Looking forward to Friday. No seriously, I was really working hard just writing away, sitting in my favorite speech writing chair at the receptionist desk. No, we did not just clear off this desk for a speech writing photo op, that would just be weird. Cyber is scary, so someone please get this cyber machine out of here. Oh that bronze eagle screams America, and helps me focus on good speech writin'

mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:47 pm

:lol:
So it goes...
TKuczynski
Art Expert

Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:51 pm

gorkie wrote:
TKuczynski wrote:Dude, get a grip on yourself or see a therapist or something. You're delusional.
Lol. Yes. You are correct. I am insane. And I am delusional. And I need a therapist. I'm probably dangerous to myself and others too.

Super cool. Good times.

Next.
I don't get it. You didn't watch the video you posted did you?
gorkie
Art Freak

Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:05 pm

TKuczynski wrote:I don't get it. You didn't watch the video you posted did you?
Of course I did. But what's your point caller??

My point is that I find it funny that although Turdnugget Sr. is stating that he thinks it is ridiculous that Drumpf, who is surrounded by beautiful women all the time, would have any need or interest to pay for hookers in a hotel, that he STILL finds it necessary to take the opportunity to state that Russian hookers are among the best in the world. Hence, he is their "pimp daddy" and "selling" them.

Do I really need to explain this to you? Or are you just looking to knock me down over something? Did you read the Vox article? Maybe that would have cleared up for you what I find humorous. No?
TKuczynski
Art Expert

Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:21 pm

gorkie wrote:
TKuczynski wrote:I don't get it. You didn't watch the video you posted did you?
Of course I did. But what's your point caller??

My point is that I find it funny that although Turdnugget Sr. is stating that he thinks it is ridiculous that Drumpf, who is surrounded by beautiful women all the time, would have any need or interest to pay for hookers in a hotel, that he STILL finds it necessary to take the opportunity to state that Russian hookers are among the best in the world. Hence, he is their "pimp daddy" and "selling" them.

Do I really need to explain this to you? Or are you just looking to knock me down over something? Did you read the Vox article? Maybe that would have cleared up for you what I find humorous. No?
Nah man, not trying to knock you down and I think we'd agree on a lot. I read the Vox "article" and I can see it for what it is, completely pointless.

It's interesting that you (and Vox) are so caught up on Putin's obviously tongue-in-cheek remark that all the context is lost. It was clearly a joke, which is why everybody who's there laughs. I don't speak Russian, but everybody smiles in the same language. Putin goes on to say some very real and very true things about prostitution that I don't think anyone can deny.
Finally, you know what I want to say, prostitution is a serious, disgusting social phenomenon. After all, young women who do this also do it mostly because they have no other way of securing an income. This is mostly the fault of society and the government.
Anyways again, I think we'd agree on a lot. Yes, Putin is a tool, yes, Trump is tool. You should focus more on actual issues instead of this crap. It's not helping anything or anyone.
gorkie
Art Freak

Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:28 pm

The simple fact of the matter is that I have a twisted sense of humor. So what I find humorous or interesting plenty of people don't.

But I get your point. Cheers.
mobius006
Art Freak

Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:37 pm

I really dislike Vox being put in " ". I honestly think a lot of the work they are doing is fantastic. Liberal leaning sure, but there are a lot of great articles on both sides from them.
hayward96
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:14 pm

TheThirdEye wrote:
Drumpf wrote:Writing my inaugural address at the Winter White House, Mar-a-Lago, three weeks ago. Looking forward to Friday. No seriously, I was really working hard just writing away, sitting in my favorite speech writing chair at the receptionist desk. No, we did not just clear off this desk for a speech writing photo op, that would just be weird. Cyber is scary, so someone please get this cyber machine out of here. Oh that bronze eagle screams America, and helps me focus on good speech writin'

ArchibaldTuttle
Art Expert

Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:32 pm

Working on his green initiative.
TheThirdEye
Art Expert

Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:33 pm

I think him using a Sharpie (in the real pic) to write a speech is hilarious.
MooreSaxPlease
Art Expert

Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:48 pm

Happy Thursday :hanging: