Election Giveaway

That's right folks! They're just giving them away!
User avatar
fredo
Art God
Posts: 27056
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE

Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:33 am

Baseball players are militant no-fun dicks, though. It’s like being in the prima donna marines
just a foil for me today, thanks
User avatar
geezer
Art Expert
Posts: 1794
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:56 am
Location: Morro Bay, CA

Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:54 am

Image
No fun?
Image
User avatar
finneganm
Art Freak
Posts: 16539
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:08 pm
Location: NJ

Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:55 am

I'd say everyone had fun in the 80s
...
...
That's what she said
User avatar
jjttdw
Art Expert
Posts: 7420
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:27 am

I had more than my fair share of fun in the 80s Thank God there where not cell phones with camera and the like.

And while David Wells was by no means athletic in his later years he could sure throw a baseball. He reminds me of John Kruk. Fun fact, John Kruk had one testicle and a top notch mullet.

Image

Awesome foosball table pic on the last page. Another fun fact...male soccer players preen longer and flop more than female soccer players

https://www.livescience.com/15071-women ... ppers.html
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
turnJBup
Art Expert
Posts: 9404
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:00 am
Location: California

Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:51 pm

fredo wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:33 am
Baseball players are militant no-fun dicks, though. It’s like being in the prima donna marines
Integrity and class.
The high inside fastball removes all the showboating twats who think they’re bigger than the game.
User avatar
fredo
Art God
Posts: 27056
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE

Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:19 pm

turnJBup wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:51 pm
fredo wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:33 am
Baseball players are militant no-fun dicks, though. It’s like being in the prima donna marines
Integrity and class.
The high inside fastball removes all the showboating twats who think they’re bigger than the game.
Like hell it does! Which is great, because I like some show. Bunch of unwritten laws are for dumb white bros so’s to maintain hegemony. Baseball Fun Matters!

Not that I don’t appreciate pitching inside. Pedro (remember how great and fun Pedro was?) used to back off them plate huggers, boy howdy!
just a foil for me today, thanks
User avatar
fredo
Art God
Posts: 27056
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE

Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:21 pm

finneganm wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:55 am
I'd say everyone had fun in the 80s
And god bless the steroid era!
just a foil for me today, thanks
User avatar
guryter
Art Expert
Posts: 3541
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:44 pm

Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:37 pm

Image
Stingers wrote:If you can't get it up eat less fudge, excersise and stop being a kitten.
john38103 wrote:All gin every thing. drymount all you hoes.
Relax, I honestly don't give a fudge.
turnJBup
Art Expert
Posts: 9404
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:00 am
Location: California

Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:21 pm

Awesome. :lol:

Bingo.
No cell phone hidden under 3rd base so homie can make a call as he’s rounding the bases.
Bat flips are starting to be almost acceptable... slowly.... at your own risk.


PS. You can’t really blame it on white people when they are the minority in MLB. It’s still a gentleman’s game.
For a little while longer until it’s finally ruined like the NFL and the NBA.
turnJBup
Art Expert
Posts: 9404
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:00 am
Location: California

Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:23 pm

* Except an Astros fan probably wouldn’t be preaching about integrity and class.
User avatar
fredo
Art God
Posts: 27056
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE

Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:38 pm

According to Dr Google, MLB is 57% white, 7% black. I.e. she’s still a cracker’s game supported by low cost Latinos. And “the rules” have been around since it was 99% white.

NBA and NFL have been ruined by the (white) owners, not the players.

Ps
https://theundefeated.com/features/mlbs ... y-problem/
just a foil for me today, thanks
turnJBup
Art Expert
Posts: 9404
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:00 am
Location: California

Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:33 pm

Hmm...
I actually checked a few years ago and found the crackers were outnumbered. I love the fact we have stretched down south.
Only a matter of time until we have to watch a replay 17 times to see if someone applied the tag with too much force.

Will be TONS better as soon as the damn umpire doesn’t decide the strike zone.
Baseball was an enormous part of my life as a kid.
From sneaking an extra year in little league through Babe Ruth & HS... I relish the seriousness of MLB as much as I did the mayhem of Little League.
I don’t really get your argument.
It’s as close as you can get to a perfect game, currently. The future looks lame.
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 54212
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:44 pm

I’d much rather watch football americano or basketball.

P.S. Yer still in the wrong thread.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
fredo
Art God
Posts: 27056
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE

Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:02 pm

I love baseball! Just talking here.

Argument is that cracker ballplayers are dicks as a group. Owners worse.
just a foil for me today, thanks
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 54212
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:29 pm

I’m actually watching the dodgers Padres as we speak.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
Post Reply