The prizes are as follow:
1. A signed copy of Mike Mitchell’s “45.”
2. A Trump Toilet Brush
3. $1 for the number of the next POTUS. If Trump wins you get $45, and its $46 if Biden wins. If anyone is skilled enough to hit the final tally on the nose, I will boost the cash prize to $100.[/list]
As with most elections only the winner counts so the winner gets all 3 prizes and finishing second gets you nothing.
Here are the rules:
- 1. While to contest is open to everyone, the print / brush will only be sent to the U.S. or Canada. Thus, if you win and you are from anywhere other than the U.S. or Canada, you can claim the cash prize if you win and may designate someone in the U.S. or Canada to receive the print / brush
2. List your prediction in the following format Trump 269 - Biden 269 (Biden +2.3%). The number in the parenthesis represents the final popular vote margin and will be used to break a tie.
3. One entry per EB’er.
4. In keeping with EB rules, political commentary is not welcome. If you include political commentary with your guess your entry will be disqualified. It’s pretty easy, like guessing the score of the Atlanta - Carolina game:
Not Acceptable: Atlanta 13 – Carolina 28 (Carolina +78 yds) - Matt Ryan is a washed up piece of trash who should have quit when he choked in the Super Bowl.
Please quote the previous entry to keep all entries in the same post.