Election Giveaway

That's right folks! They're just giving them away! Post lifespan is 1 year.
User avatar
fredo
Art God
Posts: 26678
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE

Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:44 am

People were just hanging on. Also dickhead evangelicals skewed the vote. He was buried.
just a foil for me today, thanks
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52828
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:53 am

I'm not so sure he ain't gonna win in 4 years if the senate stays in the control of that necro turtle.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
finneganm
Art Freak
Posts: 16295
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:08 pm
Location: NJ

Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:24 am

In the absence of a more engaged, literate population, what you need is a change in direction at the more partisan news organizations, in this case, particularly Fox. Strip them of telling your parents/grandparents every 15 minutes, every day and twice on Sundays that absolute chaos/Antifa/communist hordes will undoubtedly be taking over the streets in a Democrat White House, and that landslide falls into place real quick. I would say the increase in Trumps voter turnout was not a reflection on more appeal to him, but as a reaction to what riot filled hellscape was imminently awaiting them if they voted blue.
...
...
That's what she said
User avatar
Grateful69Phish
Art Freak
Posts: 11592
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:41 pm
Location: Nirvana

Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:26 am

Hillary caused this mess - simple.

World will continue to spin, Rump will be remembered as an embarrassment, and things will get better.

The End
User avatar
fredo
Art God
Posts: 26678
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE

Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:44 pm

I bet people still think that re:HRC. SAD!

Ah well, here’s to a wee spell of non-depravity.
just a foil for me today, thanks
hunkster
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 411
Joined: Mon May 02, 2005 12:00 am

Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:07 am

jjttdw wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:48 pm
If it holds then Hunkster get the prizes. I demand the opportunity to make an abdication speech. All it takes is a handful of faithless electors and Finn wins. We will know 12/14.
Double whammy !
User avatar
sixstringer
Art Expert
Posts: 7291
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:29 pm

Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:54 am

finneganm wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:24 am
In the absence of a more engaged, literate population, what you need is a change in direction at the more partisan news organizations, in this case, particularly Fox. Strip them of telling your parents/grandparents every 15 minutes, every day and twice on Sundays that absolute chaos/Antifa/communist hordes will undoubtedly be taking over the streets in a Democrat White House, and that landslide falls into place real quick. I would say the increase in Trumps voter turnout was not a reflection on more appeal to him, but as a reaction to what riot filled hellscape was imminently awaiting them if they voted blue.
Yeah, we're fudged.

User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
Posts: 6818
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:59 pm

Luls. Even Limbaugh is like “what the drymount”.
User avatar
ygolohcysp
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 904
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:57 pm

Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:59 pm

bubbie wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:59 pm
Luls. Even Limbaugh is like “what the drymount”.
I think he's getting trolled
A public relations nightmare

SLAPPED WITH FLIPPING
User avatar
jjttdw
Art Expert
Posts: 7018
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:27 pm

ygolohcysp wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:59 pm
bubbie wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:59 pm
Luls. Even Limbaugh is like “what the drymount”.
I think he's getting trolled
It's way past time for the urn for that asshat.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
turnJBup
Art Expert
Posts: 9124
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:00 am
Location: California

Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:29 pm

Grampa, what were you doing in 2020 as Trump and his spineless enablers were attempting that coup!?
Oh, I was a moderator on a website censoring members who had the nerve to mention it.
User avatar
jjttdw
Art Expert
Posts: 7018
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:19 pm

I may call this once WI, AZ and NV certify. For it to switch from Hunkster to Finn would require 4 faithless electors going from Trump to Biden. I don't see that happening. If there are faithless electors I think they go third party.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
User avatar
finneganm
Art Freak
Posts: 16295
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:08 pm
Location: NJ

Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:28 pm

I CONCEDE NOTHING
...
...
That's what she said
User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
Posts: 6818
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:28 pm

ygolohcysp wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:59 pm
bubbie wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:59 pm
Luls. Even Limbaugh is like “what the drymount”.
I think he's getting trolled
To be fair, I thought we were all being trolled since 2016.
User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
Posts: 6818
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:31 pm

jjttdw wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:19 pm
I may call this once WI, AZ and NV certify. For it to switch from Hunkster to Finn would require 4 faithless electors going from Trump to Biden. I don't see that happening. If there are faithless electors I think they go third party.
But what about dem lawsuits?

Image
Post Reply