ISO Fairey Cobain portrait

For best results, use the trading tools on the rest of the site when feasible. Post lifespan is 6 months.
Post Reply
stuckeyc
Art Expert
Posts: 5605
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:00 am

Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:03 pm

Been anticipating this release since I saw the rubylyth on the Dubai buyers list. sadly only got to see Nirvana once but it was a highlight reel of my musical experiences. I have an original Alex Grey tour sticker from the in utero tour that I could work into a deal along with a bunch of fairey stuff. Lets negotiate
Image
gangsky
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:36 pm

Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:16 pm

I have 3 for sale if you're interested? lmk cheers
User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
Posts: 7346
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:30 pm

gangsky wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:22 pm
buy what you love....

and don't believe the hype

oh and get a BOT
stuckeyc
Art Expert
Posts: 5605
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:00 am

Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:31 pm

gangsky wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:16 pm
I have 3 for sale if you're interested? lmk cheers
I am
Image
bsharp
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 604
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:54 pm

Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:16 pm

gangsky wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:16 pm
I have 3 for sale if you're interested? lmk cheers
Did those fall off the back of a truck or something?
User avatar
partpat
Art Expert
Posts: 9586
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:00 pm

bsharp wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:16 pm
gangsky wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:16 pm
I have 3 for sale if you're interested? lmk cheers
Did those fall off the back of a truck or something?
A good bot with multiple IP's and shipping address's and 3 on one drop would not be hard.
Last edited by partpat on Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
stuckeyc
Art Expert
Posts: 5605
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:00 am

Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:44 pm

Anybody want to trade for a banksy peckham rock?
Image
User avatar
partpat
Art Expert
Posts: 9586
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:45 pm

stuckeyc wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:44 pm
Anybody want to trade for a banksy peckham rock?
Not a bad offer for all involved...

You still haven't peeled one of these off a funko flipper yet ?? Kinda shocked.
stuckeyc
Art Expert
Posts: 5605
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:00 am

Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:50 pm

I prefer to deal with someone on here, hopefully via a fair trade. I will be patient, I am pretty confident in my guess where these end up. Plus you know I am always looking for a deal!
Image
User avatar
partpat
Art Expert
Posts: 9586
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:55 pm

stuckeyc wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:50 pm
I prefer to deal with someone on here, hopefully via a fair trade. I will be patient, I am pretty confident in my guess where these end up. Plus you know I am always looking for a deal!
:clap: Makes absolute sense.
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 53536
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:01 pm

stuckeyc wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:50 pm
I prefer to deal with someone on here, hopefully via a fair trade. I will be patient, I am pretty confident in my guess where these end up. Plus you know I am always looking for a deal!
Then why the fug are ya starting an ISO thread right after the drop?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
stuckeyc
Art Expert
Posts: 5605
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:00 am

Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:17 pm

Because I am iso. Duh
Image
Post Reply