Jimmy Dugan Cuyler Smith card or 8x10 & a few others

For best results, use the trading tools on the rest of the site when feasible. Post lifespan is 6 months.
BobbyHooks

Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:02 am

Hello,

ISO: Jimmy Dugan card or 8x10

Henry Rowengartner, Ricky Bobby, the early Friday night light guys, and Reg Dunlap.

I have the Dan Mccarthy lost world i'd be willing to part with and also very reluctantly the JC Richard variant Jurassic Park poster. But that would have to be for Dugan.
BobbyHooks

Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:32 pm

After going through my collection and the list it looks like I’m still in need of 8 more cards. Any info or help would be greatly appreciated. Trade/buy.

Also, I’m going to have an extra of the new Fight Club card that just came out. #’d and AP’s sold out in minutes. If anyone would be interested in trading for one of those.

ISO: Dillon High Coach Taylor, Tim Riggins, Coach Norman Dale, Ricky Bobby, Happy Gilmore with afro, Henry Rowengartner, Reggie Dunlap, Jim Dugan
BobbyHooks

Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:27 pm

Hello again,

I’d be willing to spend $200 on a Jimmy Dugan 8x10 if you’re not interested in trading for prints or other cards. Paypal ready!

Also, here are the cards and pack I have available for trade. I will have an extra Fight Club one as well when they’re shipped.