The Grateful Thread...

Talk tunes. Post lifetime is 1 year.
mcupp77
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:35 pm

FroDawg wrote:
frieddumpling wrote:
bryndavies wrote:Yes got a shipping notification. It was fedex. First order of three prints arrived in 5-inch long ass tube, no craft, slid all around and got drymounted.

Just called re returns and they have to someone call you back to process the return. They don't really seem to have a customer service team in place, and the person I talked to seemed to know nothing about the product, shipping practices, or return process/policy. Assume the next shipment might arrive equally damaged.
Well that sucks they are sending those prints like that. Worried now.
ditto
Oh boy I have 2 tubes arriving tomorrow
bryndavies
Art Expert

Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:37 pm

Just called to cancel another order that hasn't shipped. They can't even cancel orders from the facility you call. They have to take a detailed message and saybtheybwill send it along and get back to you. Just to cancel an order. That seems extremely inefficient.
ImageT.K.C.
mcupp77
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:51 pm

I did 3 orders of 2 prints each....Was worried they would try and stuff all prints in one tube if did 1 order....I have one tube arriving with 2 prints that dont match the order number...another print shipped as a single and 3 prints with no info on. :hanging:
aivc
Art Expert

Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:52 pm

I tried to cancel an order. They sent me an email the day after saying that the order had already been sent to the warehouse, and that they couldn't guarantee the cancellation before it ships. Said the best way would be to not accept the package when it's getting delivered. So they are expecting me to just stay home and wait for the Fedex truck, just so I can cancel an order :hanging:

Oh and btw, I received this email Wednesday morning. Almost two full days and I still haven't received shipping notification, so this whole "it's been sent to the warehouse" thing just sounds like an easy out.
aibohphobia wrote:Maybe, but either way you get some cred for joining on 4-20 at 4:20. Nexus of the Universe.
bryndavies
Art Expert

Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:53 pm

It's all drymounted man. When you call customer service, they ask you whether you're calling about tickets or merchandise. When you say merchandise, the person goes into a preamble about how many things were essentially oversold and are now back ordered, and that partial refunds are gong out as times goes by.
ImageT.K.C.
sidewaysscott
Art God

Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:06 pm

aivc wrote:I tried to cancel an order. They sent me an email the day after saying that the order had already been sent to the warehouse, and that they couldn't guarantee the cancellation before it ships. Said the best way would be to not accept the package when it's getting delivered. So they are expecting me to just stay home and wait for the Fedex truck, just so I can cancel an order :hanging:

Oh and btw, I received this email Wednesday morning. Almost two full days and I still haven't received shipping notification, so this whole "it's been sent to the warehouse" thing just sounds like an easy out.
I did the same and today received the refund. All is not lost amigo!
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
Rick_a_c
EB Trainee

Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:08 pm

This is all consistent with the way the Dead has more-or-less done things for 50 years, no?
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
bryndavies
Art Expert

Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:08 pm

sidewaysscott wrote:
aivc wrote:I tried to cancel an order. They sent me an email the day after saying that the order had already been sent to the warehouse, and that they couldn't guarantee the cancellation before it ships. Said the best way would be to not accept the package when it's getting delivered. So they are expecting me to just stay home and wait for the Fedex truck, just so I can cancel an order :hanging:

I did the same and today received the refund. All is not lost amigo!

Wtf!?!? How'd your customer service person know how to cancel and refund? Get their extension? :D

Or did that make you also leave a message and someone called you back?
ImageT.K.C.
finneganm
Art Freak

Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:09 pm

finneganm wrote:Successful cancellation is based on how strong your vibe is man
That's what she said
partpat
Art Expert

Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:13 pm

Rick_a_c wrote:This is all consistent with the way the Dead has more-or-less done things for 50 years, no?

1000% the mondonkeys and lookie loo's are the only ones getting any real surprise here.
mrB7LACK
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:32 pm

finneganm wrote:Successful cancellation is based on how strong your vibe is man
:lol:

One of my orders arrives tomorrow...fingers crossed!
Grateful69Phish
Art Freak

Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:56 pm

Uline tubes
good luck EB :D
fredo
Art God

Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:58 pm

bryndavies wrote:These FTW prints just showed up in what looks to be a 5-inch tube

Edit. And they're kinda drymounted up.
So they didn't...fare too well?
just a foil for me today, thanks
bryndavies
Art Expert

Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:09 pm

fredo wrote:
bryndavies wrote:These FTW prints just showed up in what looks to be a 5-inch tube

Edit. And they're kinda drymounted up.
So they didn't...fare too well?

Ha! Yes, you could say that. And I bid them goodnight.
ImageT.K.C.
jmcinnis
Art Enthusiast

Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:30 pm

Hunter 'Winged Rose' finally went "out of stock." I ordered one as soon as I could when they went live and although an edition of 1000, available for three days.
Wonder if there will be a variant on that one? I guess the demand wasn't too great for it.