TOOL announces summer tour

Talk tunes. Post lifetime is 1 year.
dragonmanagement
Art Connoisseur

Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:32 pm

MJK should honor his home state and drag his crazyass back to Michigan for the tour.
mattlew69
Art Expert

Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:23 pm

dragonmanagement wrote:MJK should honor his home state and drag his crazyass back to Michigan for the tour.
I don't think they will ever come back to Grand Rapids.

Last time he was in GR was on Sept, 11, 2001. Which they cancelled the show and played the next night. One of my favorite Tool shows! :rock:

I am hoping for a Detroit show at the Masonic Temple. :D Love that place.
Cinlabyrinth
Art Expert

Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:12 pm

Tool tickets have mad flipper prices already for the Houston show that went on sale at noon.
mike123230
Art Expert

Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:53 pm

Cinlabyrinth wrote:Tool tickets have mad flipper prices already for the Houston show that went on sale at noon.
Damn. I'd meant to try and buy and completely spaced.
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:58 pm

Cinlabyrinth wrote:Tool tickets have mad flipper prices already for the Houston show that went on sale at noon.
Got mine from toolarmy presale yesterday. Popped for the VIP experience. I think it comes with a handy from MJK (or should at that price).
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
Cinlabyrinth
Art Expert

Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:32 pm

I got a couple pairs, I'm trying to flip one pair and my wife and I will go w/ the other. :shock:
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:34 pm

Cinlabyrinth wrote:I got a couple pairs, I'm trying to flip one pair and my wife and I will go w/ the other. :shock:
What section did you get? Curious as to what was available.
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
Cinlabyrinth
Art Expert

Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:37 pm

ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:
Cinlabyrinth wrote:I got a couple pairs, I'm trying to flip one pair and my wife and I will go w/ the other. :shock:
one pair in section D, other pair in section F. buddy of mine got 4 seats in section C.
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:09 pm

Cinlabyrinth wrote:
one pair in section D, other pair in section F. buddy of mine got 4 seats in section C.
Nice! Pretty decent seats - enjoy! Being short, I am always a little leery of floor seats because I am usually stuck behind some 7 foot giant. Of course in non floor seats I am usually in between 2 500 lb'ers as well.
turnJBup
Art Expert

Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:27 pm

edgar wrote:If you're in the right spot at either place, you won't leave with complaints.

USAA is considerably better though.
Unless the Clippers are in town... Then it's quiet as hell! :P
dragonmanagement
Art Connoisseur

Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:18 pm

mattlew69 wrote:
dragonmanagement wrote:I am hoping for a Detroit show at the Masonic Temple. :D Love that place.
Went to see Louis CK at Masonic last year. Buddy of mine from south side of Chicago said, "This part of Detroit is scary not because there's a bunch of 'scary' people running around but because there is NO ONE here. It's totally silent. Cities shouldn't be this quiet. And when they are, you better watch your ass."

That said, it would be the best venue for Tool in Detroit.
dragonmanagement
Art Connoisseur

Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:32 pm

Got mine from toolarmy presale yesterday. Popped for the VIP experience. I think it comes with a handy from MJK (or should at that price).
$500. Sheesh. But it's kind of like Stan Lee coming to a comic book convention near you...you never know when he's going to keel over and you better pop for the VIP while you still can.
greenhorn1
Art Expert

Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:40 pm

Nice! Pretty decent seats - enjoy! Being short, I am always a little leery of floor seats because I am usually stuck behind some 7 foot giant. Of course in non floor seats I am usually in between 2 500 lb'ers as well.
I won't ever pay to get floor seats to Tool again. I got them for that tour where they had all the lights and stuff on the stage floor and you couldn't see any of it since you were below stage level. Sucked to pay extra to basically see half the show.
ISO Horkey Stacy Lowery Paleo Deck. $$$$$$$ (or trade)
treynutzz
Art Connoisseur

Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:29 pm

Hours late to the party i guess.
Awesome to see them in San Diego.
missed out on tickets.
Hope some one local will need to unload a ticket before the show.
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:32 pm

greenhorn1 wrote:
I won't ever pay to get floor seats to Tool again. I got them for that tour where they had all the lights and stuff on the stage floor and you couldn't see any of it since you were below stage level. Sucked to pay extra to basically see half the show.
Damn you greenhorn1! Now I will be thinking that until March 24th. :lol: Oh well, hope if I dont get center stage I hope I get on Adam/Maynard's side.