eon blue
the patient
intolerance
Schism
46&2
Lateralus
Anema

will all be in attendance :lol:
Grateful69Phish wrote:anybody this stupid doesn't become naturally intelligent!
itsdug
Art Expert

Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:50 am

There sure weren't any good posters in attendance!
no comment ®
TheThirdEye
Art Expert

Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:47 pm

So I decided to pass on the San Fran poster. Just wasn't feeling it. Signed ones were $125 and I didn't see any of the doodled ones by Adam. There were still plenty left after the show, so most people must have felt the same way I did.

Interesting tidbit about the Sacramento show. Merch booth pulled the Sac posters after Adam decided they were not up to par. Apparently they were only there for a really short time, but a friend that went said some guy bought 30 of them before they were pulled, and he saw him selling some of them in the parking lot after the show. Nomad press will not even post a picture of what the poster looked like, and I haven't seen any pics posted anywhere else. Apparently they still sold the matching t-shirt but I haven't seen that either. So if you come across a poster for Sac. you might want to snatch it up since they are probably extremely rare. The ones that were pulled were supposed to be destroyed.

Besides the lame poster in San Fran... the show was amazing! I had a great time and there was a ton of energy in the place. I got to see Jello Biafra before the show standing outside the back entrance. Got some pics of him posing with some sort of pope hat or something.
*****adap*****
Art Expert

Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:36 am

TheThirdEye wrote:So I decided to pass on the San Fran poster. Just wasn't feeling it. Signed ones were $125 and I didn't see any of the doodled ones by Adam. There were still plenty left after the show, so most people must have felt the same way I did.

Interesting tidbit about the Sacramento show. Merch booth pulled the Sac posters after Adam decided they were not up to par. Apparently they were only there for a really short time, but a friend that went said some guy bought 30 of them before they were pulled, and he saw him selling some of them in the parking lot after the show. Nomad press will not even post a picture of what the poster looked like, and I haven't seen any pics posted anywhere else. Apparently they still sold the matching t-shirt but I haven't seen that either. So if you come across a poster for Sac. you might want to snatch it up since they are probably extremely rare. The ones that were pulled were supposed to be destroyed.

Besides the lame poster in San Fran... the show was amazing! I had a great time and there was a ton of energy in the place. I got to see Jello Biafra before the show standing outside the back entrance. Got some pics of him posing with some sort of pope hat or something.
Pics?
These Pretzels Are Making Me Thirsty
TheThirdEye
Art Expert

Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:15 am

*****adap***** wrote:Pics?
Here ya go...

Right behind the guys head standing by the doorway is a photocopy picture showing closeup pictures of each member of Tool so the people working the door knew what they looked like. I tried to get a closer pic cause the mugshots were kinda funny, but the door guy said no. :roll:

*****adap*****
Art Expert

Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:15 am

Very Cool Pics Jello is the Mannn!!! Gonna see them 2morrow in LA!!! I went to Vegas on Friday the show ruled posters sucked and the Alcohol was very expensive...
These Pretzels Are Making Me Thirsty
Rorschach
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:51 am

Caught the show tonight. Tool has not disappointed me any of the times I have seen them. Danny Carey is just an amazing drummer. The poster tonight was decent, not amazing. I still picked it up, but not sure it will make the walls of my condo.
TheThirdEye
Art Expert

Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:51 pm

Pic of the mentioned Sacramento poster that was pulled from the merch booth soon after it arrived. To me it doesn't look any worse than other shows. Not sure why Adam wanted it pulled?

itsdug
Art Expert

Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:55 pm

Lame!
no comment ®
timc
Art Expert

Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:24 pm

Tool
Neal S Blaisdell Arena
Honolulu, HI
Fri, Jan 14, 2011 08:00 PM

:rock: :rock: :rock: :pint: :rock: :rock:

Finally A kick ass Rock show in Hawaii, thank you TOOL this will be the second time in 3 years TOOL has played HAWAII!!!!!
Maybe Hawaii will get a decent POSTER!!!!
The smallest oceans still get BIG BIG waves

"Dogs can find pot and bombs maybe it can find water!" :)
RITFW
Art Expert

Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:26 pm

No fudge!

I would have thought that being A Perfect Circle is playing some shows this month that Tool would be on the backburner for a while. Hopefully, they'll jam on some new material.
timc
Art Expert

Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:31 pm

ME too APCjust played my home town, PHX AZ
The smallest oceans still get BIG BIG waves

"Dogs can find pot and bombs maybe it can find water!" :)
MattTheCraw
Art Expert

Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:11 pm

You can thank Australia for the Hawaii shows.

They're coming down in Jan to play the Bog Day Out festival all over the country and 2 sideshows (1 in Melbourne - YAY!)
Your Australian Poster Guy
edgar
Art Expert

Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:22 pm

timc wrote:ME too APCjust played my home town, PHX AZ
http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-deta ... ?id=330407
Grateful69Phish wrote:anybody this stupid doesn't become naturally intelligent!