Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:55 pm

Irishman12
Art Expert

Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:47 pm

More "elevator fill" for edderlyj
edderlyj
Art Expert

Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:00 pm

Nice 1 gramps. I truly am only jealous. I wish I'd been as errant with my seed when still something to behold. I'll ramble along unto the bleeding choir invisible solo, all the toys are belong to me.
Героям слава
edderlyj
Art Expert

Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:58 am

Elevators...never again. Stairs is where the air is. Steps get counted with or without the pedometer. And, unlike our quad city disc jockey, I've no need for pedos in my life.

Title notwithstanding, the thing about this one is indeed the crescendo.

Stats' 'All I Wanna Do is Please, Please, Please' a close second on the shuffle as of...

now.
Героям слава
Irishman12
Art Expert

Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:21 pm

Happy to hear you getting your steps in. Keep it up!

More drivel
edderlyj
Art Expert

Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:34 pm

Well, them's quality tunes recognized by thousands each week at MSG, and I sure do miss walking to school pumping Uptown Girl on my Walkman--these the melodic shoulders echoing well into the progress we witness daily in new music--but it just doesn't belong anywhere without a new truck ad or something attached after a couple decades...and advertising shits in our brains ergo you are shitting in most of our concerned brain holes. Pretty soon, all that's new will cycle into the background as well, but you've got to at some point look around at what's changing for the better and not turn your noose up at it. At this rate, you're going to be the one apologizing to all the grands instead of the passive-aggressive way around. Just remember, it is your fault. No, hey, look here: it's your fault. Mine too. I choose to begin making amends channeling broader positivity (despite my overt censorship of all you poo poo for pooping's sake). It's way funner than puckering over whether the postage stamp of McManse I leave the keeids (sic) will get taxed out from under them or not cause gosh darn it I bled for that leaky bog and no way they'll be able to do for themselves in a world full of the socially compassionate and progressively meditative...so unprofitable, but then you've your plentiful prophet pointing your piss into the wind and calling it magic money water. lulz, I'm never right about anything, but goodness me this waft of bitter do smell like fresh lactose intoleration (sick) blossoming .

and on and on...the world needn't stop because you and your profit say so...support the underfed minds and souls as well as bellies. drymount the Beatles. One good song, but only after PM Dawn redid it.
Героям слава
Irishman12
Art Expert

Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:13 pm

Here's something to put into your walkman edderlyj. Something more uplifting, temporary, and "empowering."
edderlyj
Art Expert

Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:20 pm

are you rock hard right now standing amid the columns on your front portico, stroking your AR-15 more often than your four-legged 'wife'?
sounds like it. sounds like hell, actually.
I'd click your link to see your vid, but I sense it's either racist or kids drymounting.
some people have nothing left to loose (expect apoplectic grands and 'the hounds') and couldn't conceive of fear until it entered their bloodstream unannounced via the Whole Foods checkout line.
as much as I've enjoyed entertaining the kids with you, it's weird slicing up somehow-13-year-old grandparents who're still unable to pick Tim O'Brien out of a lineup or library, while inciting everyone to the 'fiddles' and forgettables he wrote about.
clearly you have all this on lock and needn't hump more than your one crate of free records (or the long sense decomposed remnants and crumbling statuary thereof) around.
enjoy the rest of your retirement.
but, on behalf of those left unbeholden to your golden rooster, drymount you squar' in the goat ass and please retrieve your leftovers whenever you drop the necessary other for the requisite pair.
this is as pointless as all the cum you kept as a pet.
Героям слава
Irishman12
Art Expert

Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:42 pm

edderlyj wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:20 pm
are you rock hard right now standing amid the columns on your front portico, stroking your AR-15 more often than your four-legged 'wife'?
sounds like it. sounds like hell, actually.
I'd click your link to see your vid, but I sense it's either racist or kids drymounting.
some people have nothing left to loose (expect apoplectic grands and 'the hounds') and couldn't conceive of fear until it entered their bloodstream unannounced via the Whole Foods checkout line.
as much as I've enjoyed entertaining the kids with you, it's weird slicing up somehow-13-year-old grandparents who're still unable to pick Tim O'Brien out of a lineup or library, while inciting everyone to the 'fiddles' and forgettables he wrote about.
clearly you have all this on lock and needn't hump more than your one crate of free records (or the long sense decomposed remnants and crumbling statuary thereof) around.
enjoy the rest of your retirement.
but, on behalf of those left unbeholden to your golden rooster, drymount you squar' in the goat ass and please retrieve your leftovers whenever you drop the necessary other for the requisite pair.
this is as pointless as all the cum you kept as a pet.
Right back at cha snowflake. Tired of "owning" me I guess? :lol: Must be hard work, the hardest you've done all year I'm sure. Drymount you square in your train riddled ass and do me, the rest of this country, and the future a favor: don't reproduce and stop voting. People like you are the dregs or in the words of another member here "lemmings" of this world. Stop drymounting it up for the rest of us! And LET'S GO BRANDON!
edderlyj
Art Expert

Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:12 pm

The only fatigue exists in your trigger finger, big country. My pores are more cleared by sweat than your bloated half-corpse before you were born, but then all I need prove to you is all you'll never evolve far enough to grasp anyway so cum-as-pet pointless in failed vanity project land, captain tax break. But keep humping it. It's cute when you try to put the dick in dixie and the kitten back in country with only your winnebago meth orgies and moonpies to split the sun's breadth. Fortunately voter restrictions don't work on me, pappy. And looks like I still get to teach critical thinking and melody, hopefully all over America very soon. Work never stops just because I'm here supplanting your false flag and unworthy influence, Mr. Duke.
Героям слава
Neville27

Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:47 am

Pearl Jam
edderlyj
Art Expert

Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:08 am

^I bet, Aaron l'Orangé. But Holy Molé, it's too bad about most all released post RA. Still awaiting another 'You Are', but here we are.

In the mean time. Let's all doom tune for that thousand point rebound. Whatever that means. Give me what you've earned and I'll earn it, a-cha-cha-cha: showbiz...it's not just for pizza-bear-bands and whhackamole anymore.

The one that really drymounts is called 'Don't Chase' :wink: :

'bring on the burping tools indeed' - Sigfree & Roy (pronounced "Wha?" en Francé) please someone tell those silly Gooses to stop phishing for other people's complements and do more birthday parties for tweens sans recording ever again for a friend kthxbai
edderlyj
Art Expert

Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:11 am

Wake them Woods already:

:pint:
:pint: :pint:
:pint: :pint: :pint:
:pint: :pint: :pint: :pint:
:pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint:
Героям слава