Phish 2018

Talk tunes. Post lifetime is 1 year.
stuckeyc
Art Expert
Posts: 5204
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:00 am

Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:32 am

Never pay over face, especially before the onsale. Thats just silly
Image
User avatar
unbroken1
Art Expert
Posts: 1451
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2004 1:00 am

Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:04 am

Anyone got an albany hookup? I need one for each night.
I dont care where just get me there!
User avatar
63schoeffling
Art Expert
Posts: 8147
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 am

Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:06 pm

Shut out for the 29th.
ImageImageImageImageImage
mafurman
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 671
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:49 pm

Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:32 pm

63schoeffling wrote:Shut out for the 29th.

Way too early to say that. Tickets trickle out between now and 130. Keep trying.
User avatar
63schoeffling
Art Expert
Posts: 8147
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 am

Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:28 pm

mafurman wrote:
63schoeffling wrote:Shut out for the 29th.

Way too early to say that. Tickets trickle out between now and 130. Keep trying.
Nada.
ImageImageImageImageImage
mafurman
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 671
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:49 pm

Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:42 pm

63schoeffling wrote:
mafurman wrote:
63schoeffling wrote:Shut out for the 29th.

Way too early to say that. Tickets trickle out between now and 130. Keep trying.
Nada.
They switched over to choose your seat silliness and had a few pairs and a good amount of singles. Check now - should still be at least singles remaining.
User avatar
63schoeffling
Art Expert
Posts: 8147
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 am

Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:54 pm

mafurman wrote:
63schoeffling wrote:
mafurman wrote:
63schoeffling wrote:Shut out for the 29th.

Way too early to say that. Tickets trickle out between now and 130. Keep trying.
Nada.
They switched over to choose your seat silliness and had a few pairs and a good amount of singles. Check now - should still be at least singles remaining.
Yeah I see singles and pairs, but I need to snag 3 together which is a no go.

Oh well, I'll grab them closer to the shows.
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
earlgreytoast
Art Expert
Posts: 8283
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:14 pm

Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:10 pm

Do you even Phish bro?
stuckeyc
Art Expert
Posts: 5204
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:00 am

Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:34 am

SHOWDAY!!!
Image
User avatar
earlgreytoast
Art Expert
Posts: 8283
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:14 pm

Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:14 am

Albany 1 drymounting outstanding!
rikkirattoe
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 795
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:10 pm

Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:16 am

Need a pair for Friday and Sunday Allstate. Looking for GA Floors or good 100s if anyone has extras.
User avatar
SPAC04
Art Expert
Posts: 2399
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:10 pm
Location: New York

Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:45 am

earlgreytoast wrote:Albany 1 drymounting outstanding!
I really enjoyed it, despite some weird improv moment during set 2 . Tube was great, Theme->Free was an awesome segue, as was Everything's Right-> Cities. Ghost was awesome and reminiscent of the '09 show in tone, seemed like NMiNML had some Seven Below-eqsue jamming. Fishman MVP. 2001 was dope and i was glad to hear Show of life. Great encore as well. Was also able grab a poster, not sure the artist tho I was content to pass on the poster run around till i saw the image. Glad i made it and am jealous of those attending the rest of the run/tour.
User avatar
brewdog123
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 871
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:43 pm
Location: ATL

Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:44 pm

Image
stuckeyc
Art Expert
Posts: 5204
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:00 am

Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:48 pm

Iso pb
Image
User avatar
chalkdust
Art Expert
Posts: 6858
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:00 am
Location: St. Louis

Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:53 pm

Very cool!
Post Reply