Page 1 of 28

Latest LP Pre Order?

Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:20 pm
by Philpenn
Didn't even think on the Sleater Kinney box set. Only ever had Dig Me Out, and I gave it to my nephew a while ago. Always figured I'd get another plus a couple more. This takes care of that.

https://megamart.subpop.com/releases/sl ... t_together

Re: Latest LP Pre Order?

Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:27 pm
by jamel-d
The Basement Tapes Raw: The Bootleg Series Vol. 11 (Vinyl)


http://www.amazon.com/Basement-Tapes-Ra ... 119&sr=1-2

I'm pre-ordering the above album.

Re: Latest LP Pre Order?

Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:54 pm
by JohnBruce
that sleater kinney box set looks dope. on the fence about it, underrated band for sure.

preorder this and have been enjoying the sub pop stream of it on my account.

https://megamart.subpop.com/releases/ki ... moon_spell

Re: Latest LP Pre Order?

Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:06 pm
by skis007
Julian Casablancas+ The Voidz

Here's the label's shop: http://cult-records-store.myshopify.com ... -the-voidz

Album is also available on cassette, and on usb stick with a lighter sleeve.

Re: Latest LP Pre Order?

Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:08 pm
by Timbrh2001
jamel-d wrote:The Basement Tapes Raw: The Bootleg Series Vol. 11 (Vinyl)


http://www.amazon.com/Basement-Tapes-Ra ... 119&sr=1-2

I'm pre-ordering the above album.
:drool: :drool:

Currently have Ryan Adams - S/T on preorder.

Re: Latest LP Pre Order?

Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:19 pm
by Philpenn
JohnBruce wrote:preorder this and have been enjoying the sub pop stream of it on my account.

https://megamart.subpop.com/releases/ki ... moon_spell
Have this one on the way too. Going to be a contender for sure.

Re: Latest LP Pre Order?

Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:25 pm
by wottagunn
Moon Hooch - This Is Cave Music

https://www.ptxstore.com/moonhooch/prod ... 3d663905ba

Get on to these guy, trust me you haven't heard anything else much like it.
Their first album was recorded over a single 24 hour period, and most of the songs with only one take.

Re: Latest LP Pre Order?

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:24 pm
by costaki
anyone taking the plunge on the Beatles Mono lp box?
thinking about it but ~$350 on records in one plunge is :hanging:

Re: Latest LP Pre Order?

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:00 pm
by mindless
Philpenn wrote:Didn't even think on the Sleater Kinney box set. Only ever had Dig Me Out, and I gave it to my nephew a while ago. Always figured I'd get another plus a couple more. This takes care of that.

https://megamart.subpop.com/releases/sl ... t_together
:clap: whoa, honestly never thought i'd see any mention of sleater-kinney (aside from jay ryan's print) on here!

same, didn't even hesitate to pre-order despite owning them already. very interested in the book and seeing how the set'll look. however, this does mean my vinyl purchases will be scarce for a while

Re: Latest LP Pre Order?

Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:05 am
by jeter0204
If anyone was interested Guardians of the Galaxy vinyl finally came out today. Just got shipping notice from Amazon. Really a great soundtrack

Re: Latest LP Pre Order?

Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:36 pm
by Philpenn

Re: Latest LP Pre Order?

Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:03 am
by chaeldub
Thom Yorke http://tomorrowsmodernboxes.com/

Will be a good filler until the Radiohead album arrives

Re: Latest LP Pre Order?

Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:32 pm
by longchamps
chaeldub wrote:Thom Yorke http://tomorrowsmodernboxes.com/

Will be a good filler until the Radiohead album arrives
This looks amazing, but $50? :hanging:

Re: Latest LP Pre Order?

Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:56 am
by Philpenn
Second installment of the Mac DeMarco 7" club showed up yesterday. Anyone else go in on it? Wrecks and extras are rad, but the time in between installments is crazy. Captured Tracks said one every month, but it's been more like 3-5 months.

Re: Latest LP Pre Order?

Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:42 pm
by wottagunn
The Decemberists have opened up preorders for their new album coming January 2015.

http://www.myplaydirect.com/the-decemberists