Latest LP Pre Order?

Talk tunes. Post lifetime is 1 year.
User avatar
Superfro33
Art Expert
Posts: 7085
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:50 pm
Location: Marion, IA

Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:29 pm

Couldn't find anything but figured you folks in here might know best....is The Guest soundtrack on vinyl as of yet?
User avatar
ctankep
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:56 pm
Location: THE ZONE

Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:18 pm

If anyone's a fan of synthwave/outrun, some older PERTURBATOR LPs are going up tomorrow on Blood Music..

Image
Image
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25748
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:56 pm

ctankep wrote:If anyone's a fan of synthwave/outrun, some older PERTURBATOR LPs are going up tomorrow on Blood Music..

Image
Image
Love this genre, dark and driving synths. Thanks for heads up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
User avatar
63schoeffling
Art Expert
Posts: 8173
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 am

Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:10 pm

Keep an eye out for the Ryan Adams - Carnegie Hall 6-LP set that is up on one website (I forget which one). I think the word is that Capitol will be releasing some info soon and I would imagine you can preorder at all the usual spots.
User avatar
Superfro33
Art Expert
Posts: 7085
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:50 pm
Location: Marion, IA

Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:25 pm

Soooooo that Perturbator pre-order was brutal huh? Anybody else go for them? If everything holds and no refunds I looked to have been able to pick up all 4 editions. Very excited.
User avatar
matowest
Art Expert
Posts: 4891
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:09 am

Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:30 pm

Superfro33 wrote:Couldn't find anything but figured you folks in here might know best....is The Guest soundtrack on vinyl as of yet?
Not yet, I don't think. Last I heard was Mondo was working on it, but that is probably just a rumor at this point
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25748
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:34 pm

rubberneck wrote:
ctankep wrote:If anyone's a fan of synthwave/outrun, some older PERTURBATOR LPs are going up tomorrow on Blood Music..

Image
Image
Love this genre, dark and driving synths. Thanks for heads up.

2 1/2hr cart battle. Site fudge itself like Obey. Finally got em... :pint:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
User avatar
Superfro33
Art Expert
Posts: 7085
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:50 pm
Location: Marion, IA

Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:35 pm

rubberneck wrote:2 1/2hr cart battle. Site fudge itself like Obey. Finally got em... :pint:
:clap:
User avatar
ctankep
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:56 pm
Location: THE ZONE

Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:08 pm

rubberneck wrote:2 1/2hr cart battle. Site fudge itself like Obey. Finally got em... :pint:
Congrats man, and fro too!!! The remasters are so good! Looking through FB comments, the site was just destroyed, glad I got a membership early, stress-free drops so far on these and the GosT previously :clap:
User avatar
ctankep
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:56 pm
Location: THE ZONE

Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:57 pm

Not pre-order, but CHROMATICS / GLASS CANDY / SYMMETRY / JOHNNY JEWEL is restocking in a few min!

http://italiansdoitbetter.bigcartel.com/
User avatar
edgar
Art Expert
Posts: 4344
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:00 am

Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:14 pm

Great thread. ISO link to buy the Phish RSD release :)
Grateful69Phish wrote:anybody this stupid doesn't become naturally intelligent!
User avatar
bryndavies
Art Expert
Posts: 9828
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:44 pm
Location: The Last Frontier

Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:19 pm

edgar wrote:Great thread. ISO link to buy the Phish RSD release :)
Samsies.
ImageT.K.C.
User avatar
dutchflowers
Art Expert
Posts: 1433
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:00 am

Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:22 pm

And I thought RSD was gouging!! $750 for a copy of Dark Side of The Moon! :shock:

https://www.yahoo.com/makers/why-this-r ... 04250.html

Who's in? It's got to flip, right?
Image
User avatar
zombiejp
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 678
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:50 pm
Location: Atlanta

Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:36 am

Not sure if anyone's heard of them, but Hop Along's sophomore album just went live on the Saddle Creek website. It's kind of like a folk-rock thing, for those that haven't heard them. Anyway, there's a deluxe version and only 300 will be pressed. Thought I'd share in case anyone is interested. You can pre-order it here: http://saddle-creek.com/store/663

And if anyone wants to hear what they sound like, you can check out their bandcamp here: http://hopalong.bandcamp.com/ (I recommend Tibetan Pop Stars)
User avatar
dweebofthedead
Art Expert
Posts: 5368
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:24 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:28 am

matowest wrote:
Superfro33 wrote:Couldn't find anything but figured you folks in here might know best....is The Guest soundtrack on vinyl as of yet?
Not yet, I don't think. Last I heard was Mondo was working on it, but that is probably just a rumor at this point
:D

Image
Post Reply