Going to concerts in 2024? Who are you seeing?

Talk tunes. Post lifetime is 1 year.
User avatar
ygolohcysp
Art Expert
Posts: 2665
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:57 pm

Wed May 08, 2024 5:27 pm

stuckeyc wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 1:09 pm
Got some pretty good shows on the docket after the 25 all in sale today. Can't beat willie/Dylan/Robert Plant and Allison Kraus for 25 bucks.

This weekend seeing my friends in the dead sessions at a private shindig which I am excited about
Ticketmaster really took a fudge this morning
User avatar
haven
Art Expert
Posts: 6035
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 12:00 am

Wed May 08, 2024 6:50 pm

Gonna see Trey on Tuesday.
Miki Berenyi, formally of Lush, in Chicago in early June.
Lots of Phish
Hopefully Air in Detroit in October.
kansasbbq
Art God
Posts: 21651
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx

Thu May 23, 2024 8:50 am

4/29 - Brittany Howard (ACL TV Taping)
5/5 - Nickel Creek (ACL TV Taping)
5/25 - Molly Tuttle
6/4 - Goose (STL)
6/5 - Goose (STL)
6/11 - Goose (KC)
11/15 - King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
User avatar
jojobadass
Art God
Posts: 20497
Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 12:00 am
Location: chick-fila-of-da-sea
Contact:

Thu May 23, 2024 11:29 am

I need to go on the road to see burning spear
For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

For other art crap....be sure to check out: http://www.jojosfineart.com

And for the kinkiest records in the world......check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosrecords.com
User avatar
sidewaysscott
Art God
Posts: 23784
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 11:22 am
Location: denver

Thu May 23, 2024 11:30 am

jojobadass wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 11:29 am
I need to go on the road to see burning spear
he was here in denver last year. was drymounting fantastic.

on a recent note, just saw Billy Strings this last weekend. Killer shows, and had 2nd row seats both nights. :pint:
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
kansasbbq
Art God
Posts: 21651
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx

Thu May 23, 2024 3:26 pm

sidewaysscott wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 11:30 am
on a recent note, just saw Billy Strings this last weekend. Killer shows, and had 2nd row seats both nights. :pint:
How was the venue? You grab a poster?
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
turnJBup
Art Freak
Posts: 11494
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:00 am
Location: To Eugene from Ventura

Thu May 23, 2024 7:12 pm

Going to try and catch Queensryche.
Yeah I know… it’s not really Queensryche, but they’re playing The Warning album.
User avatar
sidewaysscott
Art God
Posts: 23784
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 11:22 am
Location: denver

Fri May 24, 2024 9:41 am

kansasbbq wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 3:26 pm
sidewaysscott wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 11:30 am
on a recent note, just saw Billy Strings this last weekend. Killer shows, and had 2nd row seats both nights. :pint:
How was the venue? You grab a poster?
was ok, no poster. wasn't a big fan of them.
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
kansasbbq
Art God
Posts: 21651
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx

Fri May 24, 2024 10:49 am

sidewaysscott wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 9:41 am
kansasbbq wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 3:26 pm
sidewaysscott wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 11:30 am
on a recent note, just saw Billy Strings this last weekend. Killer shows, and had 2nd row seats both nights. :pint:
How was the venue? You grab a poster?
was ok, no poster. wasn't a big fan of them.
At least you had great seats.
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
User avatar
sidewaysscott
Art God
Posts: 23784
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 11:22 am
Location: denver

Fri May 24, 2024 11:34 am

kansasbbq wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 10:49 am
sidewaysscott wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 9:41 am
kansasbbq wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 3:26 pm
sidewaysscott wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 11:30 am
on a recent note, just saw Billy Strings this last weekend. Killer shows, and had 2nd row seats both nights. :pint:
How was the venue? You grab a poster?
was ok, no poster. wasn't a big fan of them.
At least you had great seats.
for sure, we missed you this time around!
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
kansasbbq
Art God
Posts: 21651
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx

Fri May 24, 2024 12:28 pm

sidewaysscott wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 11:34 am
kansasbbq wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 10:49 am
sidewaysscott wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 9:41 am
kansasbbq wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 3:26 pm

How was the venue? You grab a poster?
was ok, no poster. wasn't a big fan of them.
At least you had great seats.
for sure, we missed you this time around!
Would've made the trip for RR (not Fiddlers).
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
User avatar
jojobadass
Art God
Posts: 20497
Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 12:00 am
Location: chick-fila-of-da-sea
Contact:

Wed Jun 05, 2024 6:12 pm

black keys cancelled their US arena tour

looks like they're rescheduling a more "intimate" bunch of shows
For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

For other art crap....be sure to check out: http://www.jojosfineart.com

And for the kinkiest records in the world......check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosrecords.com
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 56094
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Wed Jun 05, 2024 8:23 pm

Luls. Aka no one was buying at the level they were sellin.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
turnJBup
Art Freak
Posts: 11494
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:00 am
Location: To Eugene from Ventura

Wed Jun 05, 2024 9:29 pm

Jennifer Lopez in the same boat.

These poor kids today… the concert thing has turned into a fleecing.
Pet1977
New User
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:14 am

Sun Jun 09, 2024 1:14 am

I have young children and no help so I have to be super picky anymore. I have a huge love for the jam bands. where most people follow for the music instead of the merch. That being said I love Tool, APC and Puscifer.

I went to 3 of Maynards Sessanta 60th bday shows, Hollywood Bowl and Red Rocks for two nights.

I would love to go to Buckethead at the Wiltern.

Have tickets to David Gilmour also

I am new and just learning how to navigate this site. Which is weird because my Phish head buddies have been on here since a song as I can remember 😂 (I love Phish too)

Looking forward to getting to meet you all and I’m on the hunt for 2017 and 2018 A Perfect Circle prints. Not because they are worth much, but because I love the Music and the prints

Thanks
Post Reply