MMA News, Rumors & Results

An arena for athletics. Post lifetime is 1 year.
mr_rugby
Art Expert

Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:26 pm

evilpresence wrote:Now all of that being said, it's always amazed me that professional athletes don't know the rules whether it be a drug test like this or in football a QB putting out a chop block. It's your job, know the rules! Seems like I know the rules better than those playing the sports!
If you knew the list of stuff fighters can't take leading up to a sanctioned fight it would make your head spin

aspirin & advil are just some of the supplements that I know are "banned" and will make you test positive.

Now when you buy an "over the counter supplement" at GNC and you test positive for steroids (King Mo) then you are a fool and you know exactly what you were doing...or trying to do
misterx
Art Expert

Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:40 pm

Mike_Tyson_DICK_pic.jpg
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
OtisMcfluster
Art Expert

Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:25 pm

^ Ha! Because what's he gonna do? Beat Mike Tyson's @ss?
misterx
Art Expert

Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:05 am

Hector Lombard injured, Tyron Woodley steps in to face Dong Hyun Kim at UFC: Macau
mrkyuss
Art God

Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:42 am

Woodley a good chance yeah?
President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).
bloodthrust
Art Expert

Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:13 am

After that embarrassment he suffered against boring ass Rory, you'd think we'll see a highly motivated Woodley.
Perkins wrote:Hmm. Art with rules. Doesn't sound like all that great of an idea to me.
mistersmith wrote:It's Pearl Jam. You could poop on a piece of French Paper and write "Pearl Jam" in it with your finger and have a decent shot at AoTW.
misterx
Art Expert

Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:41 pm

Happy for Auckland to be getting the UFC in town, but how can a main event have two fighters coming off 2 and 3 losses respectively ?

What does that say for the calibre on display? A lack of big names is one thing, but two fighters on losing streaks? Come on.

Hope Swanson destroys Stevens impressively . That man deserves a title shot...love his style!

Heres Don Frye's predictions for next week...
misterx
Art Expert

Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:11 pm

The UFC and FOX Sports organizations announced today the termination of their respective broadcasting services agreements with analyst Chael Sonnen. This decision comes in light of Sonnen failing a second test conducted by the Nevada Athletic Commission for banned substances in June. Sonnen was previously under temporary suspension by the Nevada Athletic Commission for failing an initial test conducted in May.
bloodthrust
Art Expert

Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:24 pm

Further bullshit and hypocrisy from the UFC. There are fighters with multiple drug violations on both their active roster, as well as their Hall of Fame. This organization is getting worse with each passing day.

And in regards to your other post X, the Auckland card as a whole was a joke. If they're gonna go half way across the world, at least have a descent co, and main event.
Perkins wrote:Hmm. Art with rules. Doesn't sound like all that great of an idea to me.
mistersmith wrote:It's Pearl Jam. You could poop on a piece of French Paper and write "Pearl Jam" in it with your finger and have a decent shot at AoTW.
mr_rugby
Art Expert

Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:38 pm

Because the NFL & NBA are squeaky clean...
bloodthrust
Art Expert

Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:43 pm

Yeah, you're right....they're all fudge. I guess Dana bugs me more than the UFC as a whole, just constant bullshit spewing from him all the time. And was there really a need to terminate Chaels media contract? Just doesn't make sense, other than its Fox calling the shots now....I dunno.

I hate to sound like a bitch, I love this sport, but I'm quickly losing interest due to many factors.
misterx
Art Expert

Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:20 pm

I don't think Fox had a choice. Or the UFC.
Convicted felon is bad enough for me, but when you throw in two failed drug tests, the second one totally contradicting your excuses for the first failed test, then Chaels integrity is rightly brought into question.

I bet Wandy had a wry smile though.

And i agree with you bloodthrust, the UFC has lost a lot of its original appeal . DFW running his mouth off as he sees fit, regardless of the truth, pisses me off, no end.

F'ing sport killer.
mr_rugby
Art Expert

Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:17 am

What people fail to realize or forget, Dana White is a promoter. He's not a commissioner so he's going to be up front yelling and screaming about this and that. Just like Don King would do if he had a major fight to sell.

Everyone hates a promoter.

Sport killer, is reaching. Wait until TUF Mexico airs. It's going to explode.

No reason to be on EPO, that's the worst of the worst. That was the deal breaker. He could of spun the HGH as a repairing method, can't beat the EPO case.

It wouldn't shock me if Chael ends up in the WWE...
misterx
Art Expert

Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:39 am

"Sport killer" was the term Chael used to describe greg Jackson. It was a joke mate. :D

Regarding DFW, I actually like his "don't give a F" attitude sometimes, along with his yelling etc.

What I don't like is his doublespeak and his lies; his monopoly mentality and his pettiness sometimes.

That said, if he died tomorrow I would probably miss him.Kind of.
mrkyuss
Art God

Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:48 pm

Still haven't decided if I'll buy the card.
President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).