MMA News, Rumors & Results

An arena for athletics. Post lifetime is 1 year.
misterx
Art Expert

Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:00 pm

What about Rogan repeatedly trying to convince us that Che Mills was a KILLA!!
Ridiculous.
Agree re. Torres, but that McDonald kid seems like a really cool guy...nothing phases him and at 21 has a lot of potential...like his demeanour, a lot....very respectful.

What excuse did Hominick give this time? was getting a bit tired of hearing him spin his loss to the Zombie as him "just being reckless"...he thought he would walk thru him and in less than 10 seconds soon discovered that wasn't going to be the case!
My how his stock has fallen since 12 months ago.

Looking fwd to hearing who Hector Lombard gets matched up against too...Tim Boetch maybe, should he win?

Surely not Stann? Cant afford to have him lose again...
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
mr_rugby
Art Expert

Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:09 pm

:shock:
misterx
Art Expert

Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:43 pm

Are those gunshots at the end?? :shock:

Yup, the expected angle of JDS's mentor and idol gets arm broken by Mir..JDS now wants revenge.

But what about the gunfire? Pulp Fiction?
mr_rugby
Art Expert

Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:45 pm

misterx wrote:Are those gunshots at the end?? :shock:

Yup, the expected angle of JDS's mentor and idol gets arm broken by Mir..JDS now wants revenge.

But what about the gunfire? Pulp Fiction?
I thinking it was Pulp Fiction and gun shots. It's a fan made hype video, not an official UFC promo
misterx
Art Expert

Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:51 pm

Aaah, ok...thought it was the official promo...was gonna say it seemed a bit hardcore...especially with Brazils crime rate.
lcsproductions
Art Connoisseur

Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:41 pm

MisterX not sure what Hominik can say this time. I was bummed to see him lose three fights in a row now. I have to say with the Death of his trainer and mentor earlier this year maybe he needs to find a new camp to change things up. Just my opinion but it seems like him and Sam Stout have been in epic fights but rarely closed the deal.
$250 for the pair shipped and insured. Both are mint. Shipping should be around 7 or 8 bucks.

FYI: this was the collection that didn't make my walls, still beats your shitty little collections...and if it doesn't, I still couldn't care less.
misterx
Art Expert

Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:29 pm

Lombard Vs. Brian Stann

Shogun Vs. Thiago Silva has just been tweeted by DW. Big gamble by the UFC giving Stann this fight?? Great fight though!
mr_rugby
Art Expert

Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:09 pm

misterx wrote:Lombard Vs. Brian Stann

Shogun Vs. Thiago Silva has just been tweeted by DW. Big gamble by the UFC giving Stann this fight?? Great fight though!
IMO bigger gamble giving Lombard this fight.
misterx
Art Expert

Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:11 pm

Machida Vs Bader for Fox 4 August 4th....
Night night Bader....sleep tight.
OtisMcfluster
Art Expert

Tue May 01, 2012 5:28 pm

This is pretty great. Although its been a long time since I've seen and amateur fight like this--forgot how sloppy these things can get:

misterx
Art Expert

Tue May 01, 2012 7:58 pm

A bit misleading...
"This article in incorrect. He was an alternate who had previously weighed in and had fought for the organization twice before. He had a 1-1 record, had a complete physical and was fully capable of fighting at this amateur level. When his opponents original fight fell through he step up and took the spot."

Great fight, nevertheless...the older man seemed to be smiling quite a bit during the fight like he was enjoying himself in there...and the younger guy didn't seem to have anybody in his corner, given the amount of time he lay unconscious face down after the KO !!
leveronea
Art Connoisseur

Wed May 02, 2012 12:54 pm

UFC 148 Official Card:

Silva vs Sonnen - Middleweight Title
Cruz vs Faber - Bantamweight Title
Griffin vs Ortiz
Franklin vs Le
Kim vs Maia

Are you drymounting kidding me?
mr_rugby
Art Expert

Wed May 02, 2012 1:59 pm

leveronea wrote:UFC 148 Official Card:

Silva vs Sonnen - Middleweight Title
Cruz vs Faber - Bantamweight Title
Griffin vs Ortiz
Franklin vs Le
Kim vs Maia

Are you drymounting kidding me?
My boy got bumped to 149....for those of you keep track
lcsproductions
Art Connoisseur

Sun May 06, 2012 9:45 am

Anybody else watch last night.

Went 3/4 on the card and won $$ so happy me :pint:
Fox broadcast wasnt too bad. I liked when Joe Rogan explained to me what he meant be the term getting his hooks in. Really his legs ..never knew :hanging:

And for all the money the UFC has the production value on their new clothing commercials was pretty poor.

Spoiler

Diaz looked amazing as usual he is badass and a Diaz Ben Henderson fight will be a good one.

I just knew Koschek wasn't going to show up. He is a good guy to throw in on cards because he will give you a solid performance but his stock in terms of championship contention has been going down ever since the two losses to GSP.

And what about Alan Belcher looking like he was going to lose in a brutal submission early on and then taking him on at his strength and pounding out a win. My fav is when someone takes on their opponent at their supposed strength and beats them....like GSP when he out wrestled Koschek.

The Pat Barry fight was the only one I got wrong....and all he needed to do was move in the last 30 seconds and not stand against the cage and absorb the punishment. Easier to say here then do in the cage BUT Barry is an experienced kickboxer and should hve known to circle out of that assault or try something better then just standing there. IMO
$250 for the pair shipped and insured. Both are mint. Shipping should be around 7 or 8 bucks.

FYI: this was the collection that didn't make my walls, still beats your shitty little collections...and if it doesn't, I still couldn't care less.
mr_rugby
Art Expert

Sun May 06, 2012 9:00 pm

Anyone have any info on Richard Perez?

Delta, Codeblue or anyone else?