MLB 2020

An arena for athletics. Post lifetime is 1 year.
User avatar
BENYOUNG20
Art Expert
Posts: 1787
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:49 pm
Location: STL
Contact:

Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:00 am

Can you go instead? I go to 30+ games a year and have for about three decades now. It’s called evolve or die. Are you also demanding the return of coal mining jobs and lamenting the fact that you don’t need rotary phones to dial up the internet?....
turnJBup
Art Expert
Posts: 9073
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:00 am
Location: California

Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:35 pm

Irishman12 wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:59 pm
turnJBup wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:33 pm
Houston?
Did you see Joe a Kelly get an 8 game suspension for throwing inside?
And the manager got one game.
drymounting pathetic. Too many fingers in the pie.
That fudge should be corrected on the field instead of slapping wrists.
The inside fastball used to keep everyone honest.. take that away and look... bat flips, cheating...
They did lose the draft for 2 years... and their manager.
The joke is a 5 million fine... the max. When was that figure implemented? The 70’s?
Don't know why Manfred is afraid of punishing this team with consequences that actually have teeth!?
They want to get everything back to normal without anything falling out of the rocking boat.
$$$$$$
turnJBup
Art Expert
Posts: 9073
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:00 am
Location: California

Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:37 pm

BENYOUNG20 wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:00 am
Can you go instead? I go to 30+ games a year and have for about three decades now. It’s called evolve or die. Are you also demanding the return of coal mining jobs and lamenting the fact that you don’t need rotary phones to dial up the internet?....

So, do you leave in the 10th inning because you’re bored?
User avatar
BENYOUNG20
Art Expert
Posts: 1787
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:49 pm
Location: STL
Contact:

Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:55 pm

turnJBup wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:37 pm
BENYOUNG20 wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:00 am
Can you go instead? I go to 30+ games a year and have for about three decades now. It’s called evolve or die. Are you also demanding the return of coal mining jobs and lamenting the fact that you don’t need rotary phones to dial up the internet?....

So, do you leave in the 10th inning because you’re bored?
Depends on the weather and if I have other plans. Some times we leave in the fifth sometimes we leave in the 15th. That being said, unless its a playoff game I would say the stadium is always down about 30% before the 9th inning, especially if its a night game.
User avatar
Irishman12
Art Expert
Posts: 3124
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:42 pm
Location: The Villa Quatro

Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:10 pm

Shouldn't be surprised that Judge and Stanton are both on the DL (again)! But definitely pissed because they were both mashing.
User avatar
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak
Posts: 18132
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:29 pm

WE WILL PUNISH YOU FOR THE SHOES YOU WEAR BUT NOT FOR CHEATING.

drymounting die already baseball. Please? Kthx
Image
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
User avatar
dodgers77
Art Expert
Posts: 2109
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:32 am

Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:40 pm

Image

Image

Tonight’s game ! :lol:
User avatar
Irishman12
Art Expert
Posts: 3124
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:42 pm
Location: The Villa Quatro

Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:36 pm

Yanks are on a tear, winners of 8 straight. Players are coming back from injury (Judge, Stanton, Torres, LaMahieu). Hitters are smashing (Voit leads the league with 20 homeruns) and the pitchers are keeping the ball in the park. Looks like they're heating up at just the right time, heading into the playoffs.
ketstroxan
Art Expert
Posts: 2155
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:00 am

Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:33 am

Stros limp into the playoffs. Thanks, LA!

Hi, haters.
User avatar
Irishman12
Art Expert
Posts: 3124
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:42 pm
Location: The Villa Quatro

Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:16 pm

Don't worry, they'll be gone before Round 2
User avatar
cotis
Art Expert
Posts: 4719
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: USA

Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:13 pm

can hear those trash cans loud and clear now with no fans. lolosers
User avatar
Irishman12
Art Expert
Posts: 3124
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:42 pm
Location: The Villa Quatro

Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:20 pm

cotis wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:13 pm
can hear those trash cans loud and clear now with no fans. lolosers
It's almost as if baseball's a harder game if you don't know what pitch is coming.

Image
Woo5lscott
Art Expert
Posts: 1272
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:16 am

Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:21 am

drymounting Reds
User avatar
jjttdw
Art Expert
Posts: 6946
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:49 pm

So maybe someone here can answer this question. Why are the White Sox a lower seed in the playoffs (7) with a 35-25 record than the Yankees 33-27 (5) and Astros 29-31 (6)? The Astros have the worst record in the playoffs and they are above Toronto.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
Patman6986
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 190
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:41 am

Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:25 pm

jjttdw wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:49 pm
So maybe someone here can answer this question. Why are the White Sox a lower seed in the playoffs (7) with a 35-25 record than the Yankees 33-27 (5) and Astros 29-31 (6)? The Astros have the worst record in the playoffs and they are above Toronto.
division winners are seeded 1-3, (tampa, oakland, minnesota)
2nd place in your division are seeds 4-6 ( cleveland, ny, houston)
the 7 and 8 are "wild cards" ( chicago, toronto)

first round is best of 3, 2nd round best of 5 , league championship series is best of 7 and ws best of 7

its stupid, but its 2020, so stupid is the new normal
just to clarify - everything you own counts - but towards what is up to you. - goldenrose
Post Reply