NBA 2018-19

An arena for athletics. Post lifetime is 1 year.
User avatar
canuck
Art Freak
Posts: 10908
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:23 pm
Location: US of A

Fri May 17, 2019 4:25 am

I will give some credit to the warriors but gosh dammit Portland play some drymounting defense. Way too many easy points in the paint.
Image Image Image Image
User avatar
afrosteeziac
Art Expert
Posts: 2744
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:51 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Fri May 17, 2019 6:44 am

Just saw Jon Wick 3, and I definitely was not expecting that cameo. Was pretty awesome though, the cameo and the movie.

Was really hoping for more of a fight from Portland, but this is looking like GS in 5. Hopefully Bucks can be just as quick with their business.
Devours
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 328
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:28 am

Sat May 18, 2019 4:14 am

afrosteeziac wrote:Just saw Jon Wick 3, and I definitely was not expecting that cameo. Was pretty awesome though, the cameo and the movie.

Was really hoping for more of a fight from Portland, but this is looking like GS in 5. Hopefully Bucks can be just as quick with their business.

Right?! And who says books can’t be fun! ;)

Let’s go Warriors. One more ring and hopefully KD stays.
User avatar
Irishman12
Art Expert
Posts: 1859
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:42 pm
Location: The Villa Quatro

Sun May 19, 2019 1:10 pm

Good come from behind win for GS yesterday. Haven't watched a minute of the playoffs but if the Warriors take on the Bucks in the Finals, I would be interested to see that matchup.
User avatar
mtarail
Art Expert
Posts: 3236
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:01 am
Location: AZ

Sun May 19, 2019 6:26 pm

For all of the talk about the strength of the west I think Boston and Toronto are better teams than anyone that the Warriors have beaten so far in the playoffs. The regional finals have been a snoozefest, but a Warriors-Bucks final would be epic.
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Trainee
Posts: 21646
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Sun May 19, 2019 8:15 pm

Would've wanted to see Giannis versus Durant...hope he gets healthy for that matchup.
Image
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
toobs
Art Expert
Posts: 8523
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:55 pm
Contact:

Tue May 21, 2019 1:07 pm

mtarail wrote:For all of the talk about the strength of the west I think Boston and Toronto are better teams than anyone that the Warriors have beaten so far in the playoffs.
Image
Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 51129
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Thu May 23, 2019 11:36 pm

Luls. Warriors gonna run all over whoever comes outta the East. SAD.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
jjttdw
Art Expert
Posts: 5739
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Fri May 24, 2019 7:53 am

Codeblue wrote:Duh
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
User avatar
Irishman12
Art Expert
Posts: 1859
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:42 pm
Location: The Villa Quatro

Fri May 24, 2019 10:22 am

Surprised to see the Bucks facing elimination heading in to game 6. Shame. I was hoping for a Warriors/Bucks finals.
User avatar
mtarail
Art Expert
Posts: 3236
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:01 am
Location: AZ

Sat May 25, 2019 11:30 pm

Congrats to Toronto. I was pulling for the Bucks, but Toronto clearly earned the ticket to the finals.

I know I'm in the minority here, but I think Toronto has a real shot to take this. Especially if Durant is out or not 100%.
User avatar
Greatplainsman
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 589
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:39 am

Sun May 26, 2019 8:08 am

Kawhi looks like the man in these playoffs. GS better be careful.
User avatar
RottenAtom
Art Freak
Posts: 14638
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:51 am
Location: Houston, TX

Sun May 26, 2019 8:40 am

Love Kawhi and it was nice to see young Giannis humbled a bit. Definitely rooting for the Raptors but I wish there was a "Drake Blocker" or something that would remove him from broadcasts. What an annoying fool...
Image
User avatar
afrosteeziac
Art Expert
Posts: 2744
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:51 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Sun May 26, 2019 11:18 pm

mtarail wrote:
I know I'm in the minority here, but I think Toronto has a real shot to take this. Especially if Durant is out or not 100%.
I'm feeling the same way. Any Lowery besides Absolute Butt Lowery and this could go either way.
On another note, Giannis looked sooooo one dimensional. It's amazing what happens when you have to play a team at minimum 4 times in a row. This will be good for him in the long run though. At the very least I think a mid range shot will help his game and his team immensely.
User avatar
mtarail
Art Expert
Posts: 3236
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:01 am
Location: AZ

Mon May 27, 2019 12:00 am

afrosteeziac wrote:
mtarail wrote:
I know I'm in the minority here, but I think Toronto has a real shot to take this. Especially if Durant is out or not 100%.
I'm feeling the same way. Any Lowery besides Absolute Butt Lowery and this could go either way.
On another note, Giannis looked sooooo one dimensional. It's amazing what happens when you have to play a team at minimum 4 times in a row. This will be good for him in the long run though. At the very least I think a mid range shot will help his game and his team immensely.
I agree with you too. Offensively, Giannis has got to learn to post up and get easy buckets with his back to the basket.
Post Reply