NFL 2019

An arena for athletics. Post lifetime is 1 year.
Post Reply
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Trainee
Posts: 22097
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:32 pm

I never NOT want to start off the new season without this article.
jkw3000 wrote:Just wanted to start the thread off on the right foot.
Report: Rex Ryan Flirted With Bachelorette Party By Complimenting Feet, Winking, Saying "You Know What I Like"
http://deadspin.com/report-rex-ryan-fli ... 1795837296
Anyway...crazy amount of moves already huh.

Cousins to the Vikings
Keenum to the Broncos
Alex Smith to Washington
Brees staying with the Saints
Graham to the Packers, releasing Jordy Nelson
Sherman to the 49ers
Marcus Peters and Talib to the Rams
Michael Bennett to the Eagles
Ngata to the Eagles
Allen Robinson to the Bears
Watkins to the Chiefs
Amendola to the Dolphins
Jarvis Landry, Tyrod Taylor, Damarious Randall all to the Browns
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
pj101ca
Art Expert
Posts: 2471
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 12:00 am
Location: Ott.Ont.Can

Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:41 pm

This thread is Brady approved!

Image
mike123230 wrote:hahahah lawyers are stupid. boom. roasted.
User avatar
pewter14
EB Team
Posts: 15227
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:58 am

Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:05 am

Eh, I don' think TB12 is all that happy about how this free agency is going.

Butler, Dion Lewis and Amendola gone, all somewhat replaceable ... but it becomes a lot to replace.

Then this morning ... Nate Solder to the Giants ... who is certainly not immediately replaceable.

Nate Solder’s four-year deal is worth up to $62 million, per source. His average annual value of $15.5M is nearly $2M more than any lineman in history. Massive contract.
mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.
Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines
User avatar
pjsteelerfan
Art Expert
Posts: 1159
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:00 am

Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:18 am

Going to be interesting to see the Cousins story lines next season. With that contract, he better deliver.
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Trainee
Posts: 22097
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:39 am

pjsteelerfan wrote:Going to be interesting to see the Cousins story lines next season. With that contract, he better deliver.
I mean, he has to play at Case Keenum level...
pewter14 wrote:Eh, I don' think TB12 is all that happy about how this free agency is going.

Butler, Dion Lewis and Amendola gone, all somewhat replaceable ... but it becomes a lot to replace.

Then this morning ... Nate Solder to the Giants ... who is certainly not immediately replaceable.

Nate Solder’s four-year deal is worth up to $62 million, per source. His average annual value of $15.5M is nearly $2M more than any lineman in history. Massive contract.
Solder would be the real big issue, no question...but that contract. :shock:
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
PrintNoob87
Art Expert
Posts: 8860
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:55 pm
Location: Milwaukee

Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:17 am

All these contracts - goddamn! The anti-MLB free agency period. People thinking Butler was only going to get offered prove-it deals.
User avatar
soam24
Art Freak
Posts: 12331
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: The land of lizards

Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:34 am

Buffalo Bills looking like they want to be considered an NFL team this offseason. Exciting times.
Image
User avatar
Kramerica
Art Freak
Posts: 13509
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:37 am
Location: Corner of 1st & 1st

Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:38 am

I am thrilled with the acquisition of Watkins, though I can't believe how much they paid him. It does give the Chiefs one of the best collections of offensive skill players in the league, especially if Mahomes turns out to be the real thing. That defense on the other hand....
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
User avatar
soam24
Art Freak
Posts: 12331
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: The land of lizards

Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:40 am

Kramerica wrote:I am thrilled with the acquisition of Watkins, though I can't believe how much they paid him. It does give the Chiefs one of the best collections of offensive skill players in the league, especially if Mahomes turns out to be the real thing. That defense on the other hand....

If Sammy can stay healthy he's a threat who draws coverage and therefore makes other WR's around him better. Dude's made of glass though.
Image
User avatar
soam24
Art Freak
Posts: 12331
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: The land of lizards

Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:42 am

McCarron to the Bills.

They will be trading up to #2 or #3 in the draft for a QB no question about it.
Image
User avatar
PrintNoob87
Art Expert
Posts: 8860
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:55 pm
Location: Milwaukee

Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:53 pm

Was hoping the Packers might make a play for Watkins, but seeing what him and the rest of these middle of the road WRs are getting - no thanks.
User avatar
jmagee87
Art Expert
Posts: 5989
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:02 pm
Location: Baton Rouge, LA

Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:16 pm

What in the hell is going on with the Cardinals front office? You go for Bradford and Glennon and let go of Mathieu?
ImageImage #trollcru
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
User avatar
RiotAct
EB Trainee
Posts: 17522
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:47 pm
Location: Buffalo, NY

Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:28 pm

soam24 wrote:McCarron to the Bills.

They will be trading up to #2 or #3 in the draft for a QB no question about it.
Yup. Wonder how much we’ll give up for it.


Happy to be rid of Tyrod Taylor.
Image
1000steps wrote:Gift payments are like unprotected sex - always a bad idea with strangers... If you are gonna do it, do it with someone you trust absolutely.
User avatar
dweebofthedead
Art Expert
Posts: 5354
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:24 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:55 pm

jmagee87 wrote:What in the hell is going on with the Cardinals front office? You go for Bradford and Glennon and let go of Mathieu?
:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:
User avatar
RiotAct
EB Trainee
Posts: 17522
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:47 pm
Location: Buffalo, NY

Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:45 pm

also, am I missing something here... NFL 2019???
Image
1000steps wrote:Gift payments are like unprotected sex - always a bad idea with strangers... If you are gonna do it, do it with someone you trust absolutely.
Post Reply