Will the Chargers right the ship?

An arena for athletics. Post lifetime is 1 year.
FrankBooth
Art Expert

Mon Jan 16, 2023 3:26 am

aka no one uses it and yay the frog bs.
ImageImageImage

Original Comic Art Collection: http://cafurl.com?i=25041
timc
Art Expert

Mon Jan 16, 2023 3:27 am

FrankBooth wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 3:26 am
aka no one uses it and yay the frog bs.
KEK
Everything woke turns to fudge.
America First.
https://lowfshop.com/
toobs
Art Expert

Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:36 pm

fredo wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 12:52 am
It’s dumber than lol. Juggalos also smoke it

Coaches don’t blow a 4TD lead all by themselves
Of course they can did you watch the entire game and pay any attention, they were +5 on turnovers the players executed and attacked the entire first half on both sides of the ball. In the 2nd half they were put in terrible positions always going backwards never attacking and expected to win? You don't push the enemy to the edge of a cliff then tell your troops to retreat? That's exactly what the coaching staff did
Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.
fredo
Art God

Mon Jan 16, 2023 6:19 pm

toobs wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:36 pm
fredo wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 12:52 am
It’s dumber than lol. Juggalos also smoke it

Coaches don’t blow a 4TD lead all by themselves
Of course they can did you watch the entire game and pay any attention, they were +5 on turnovers the players executed and attacked the entire first half on both sides of the ball. In the 2nd half they were put in terrible positions always going backwards never attacking and expected to win? You don't push the enemy to the edge of a cliff then tell your troops to retreat? That's exactly what the coaching staff did
I did not watch! But you’re saying a playoff calibre professional football team lost a 4TD lead simply because the coaching staff played it conservative for a half. I love your takes here, but that one doesn’t fly with me. Players gotta play, too.
just a foil for me today, thanks
stuckeyc
Art Expert

Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:27 pm

Did they coach bosa to get those stupid penalties?
jjttdw
Art Expert

Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:55 pm

stuckeyc wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:27 pm
Did they coach bosa to get those stupid penalties?
Those types of false starts go uncalled probably once a game. Almost always the tackle
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Wed Jan 18, 2023 12:20 am

Of course they fire other coaches besides Staley. Luls.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
timc
Art Expert

Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:08 am

America First.
fredo
Art God

Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:09 pm

So which is it? Does Joey Bosa go in or off on the refs?
timc
Art Expert

Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:53 pm

Seeing the video Bosa was walking and looking towards the sideline ref got in his face. Liked what Bosa said in the interview about some of the refs.
America First.
stuckeyc
Art Expert

Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:47 pm

Waah! Refs are part of it and he wouldn't of gotten the first flag if he wasn't getting lippy. The tantrum where he starts slamming his helmet should have gotten him tossed. If anything the refs handled it with baby gloves knowing the importance of the call. Homie needed to shut up and do his job.
toobs
Art Expert

Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:43 pm

stuckeyc wrote:
Waah! Refs are part of it and he wouldn't of gotten the first flag if he wasn't getting lippy. The tantrum where he starts slamming his helmet should have gotten him tossed. If anything the refs handled it with baby gloves knowing the importance of the call. Homie needed to shut up and do his job.
it wasnt jus that game its been his entire career that Refs have been fcukin with him it seems. I've seen Bosa get off the cleanest hits and sacks on QBs and dude is always gettin' flagged for it, earlier this season he was chasing down Mahomes and got tackled from behind by a lineman and no flag was thrown, I think he'd had enough during that game, those refs were lookin to flag him. If you didnt watch the game dont comment as you dont know what you are talkin about. The tantrum happened after the Jags clear as day false started and held him on a play for a TD, that was right after the first flag he got when the Ref chased him down and got in his face the threw a late flag. Refs are egomaniacs
Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.
stuckeyc
Art Expert

Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:17 pm

Watched the whole game. False start wasn't clear as day even in slow motion it was borderline. In real time it looked fine and even the broadcast booth/gene steratore said as much. The ref that chased him down...I would bet dollars to donuts bosa said something as he walked by him and probably kept running his mouth for the whole walk. REGARDLESS, as a PROFESSIONAL in a PLAYOFF game it's inexcusable and a huge part of why they lost to a team that shouldn't even be in the playoffs. And for the record I wanted LA to win
timc
Art Expert

Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:28 pm

toobs wrote:
Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:43 pm
stuckeyc wrote:
it wasnt jus that game its been his entire career that Refs have been fcukin with him it seems. I've seen Bosa get off the cleanest hits and sacks on QBs and dude is always gettin' flagged for it, earlier this season he was chasing down Mahomes and got tackled from behind by a lineman and no flag was thrown, I think he'd had enough during that game, those refs were lookin to flag him. If you didnt watch the game dont comment as you dont know what you are talkin about. The tantrum happened after the Jags clear as day false started and held him on a play for a TD, that was right after the first flag he got when the Ref chased him down and got in his face the threw a late flag. Refs are egomaniacs
exactly, pretty sure if it was the ref in the Bills game no flag would have been thrown. The ref in the Bills game was on point, emotions high play on.
America First.
fredo
Art God

Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:06 am

It’s fun seeing how wrong everyone is from a distance.

Back when I was way into sports I was as crazy as y’all, blaming coaches and refs for everything and finding “evidence” everywhere for wrong doing. Difference being, of course, that I was right. I was right goddammit.