Hockey thread

An arena for athletics. Post lifetime is 1 year.
guryter
Art Expert

Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:17 pm

Basically just straight unnecessary. If he hit him clean in the chest I'd prob be ok with it, that's hockey. But a head hit like that, no way. Suspension faced was a max of 5 games and he got 4, but tbh DoPS is all over the place......5k fines (I know it's the max in cba) and they're like let's move on.
Stingers wrote:If you can't get it up eat less fudge, excersise and stop being a kitten.
john38103 wrote:All gin every thing. drymount all you hoes.
Relax, I honestly don't give a fudge.
bubbie
Art Expert

Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:02 am

Codeblue wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:07 am
bubbie wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:24 pm
CoKane is a hell of a drug:

San Jose Sharks forward Evander Kane has filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in the Northern District of California, according to multiple reports.

The 29-year-old lists assets of about $10 million, mostly in real estate, and liabilities of almost $27 million.

As part of the filing, Kane says that he might not even play this season, eliminating his income.

"Debtor may terminate his contract and he may opt out of the season, as allowed under current rules, because of health concerns given the recent birth of his first child," his bankruptcy petition said. "Should he terminate his contract or opt out at a point in the season, Debtor will not receive his salary."

The deadline to opt out was Dec. 24, and Kane has been with the Sharks in training camp. Their season starts Thursday at Arizona.

According to the petition, Kane claims $1.5 million in gambling losses in the past 12 months and says he has seven dependents living with him.
Luls. Just read his wiki page. Duke sounds like a real piece of work.
CBC: Sharks' Evander Kane suspended 21 games for submitting fake COVID-19 vaccination card

The NHL has suspended San Jose Sharks forward Evander Kane 21 games for submitting a fake COVID-19 vaccination card.

The league on Monday announced the suspension without pay and said Kane will not be eligible to play until Nov. 30 at New Jersey. Kane will forfeit about $1.68 million US of his $7 million salary for this season with the money going to the Players' Emergency Assistance Fund.

The league also announced a concurrent investigation into allegations of sexual and physical abuse made against Kane by his estranged wife, Anna, could not be substantiated.

"I would like to apologize to my teammates, the San Jose Sharks organization, and all Sharks fans for violating the NHL COVID protocols," Kane said in a statement. "I made a mistake, one I sincerely regret and take responsibility for. During my suspension, I will continue to participate in counselling to help me make better decisions in the future. When my suspension is over, I plan to return to the ice with great effort, determination, and love for the game of hockey."

Pretty unfortunate. The guy has a load of skill and talent. But the head doesn’t seem to be there. Only 3 seasons into the 7-year $49 mil contract. Wish him well, but common, dude!
guryter
Art Expert

Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:41 am

Yeah Kane can't find his way out of a paper bag at this point it seems.

My Isles finally picked up a W yesterday, but blew the shutout with ~:28 on the clock......weak when Soro stood on his head all game.
Stingers wrote:If you can't get it up eat less fudge, excersise and stop being a kitten.
pewter14
EB Team

Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:22 pm

The Bruins have still only played one game so far.
mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.
Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:59 am

Luls. Duke really didn't want the juice huh. Good fuggin riddance. Sounds like a pretty terrible human in general. #hottakes
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
bubbie
Art Expert

Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:58 am

Cross-border games postponed until after christamas break. Dozens of games postponed. Dozens of players on the covid protocol. Still talking about going to the Olympics in Jina (that isn’t happening, obviously).

Rona is a bitch.

Ovi isn’t having any breaks in his career getting those goals to overtake daddy Wayne.
canuck
Art Freak

Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:49 am

May can't come soon enough.
KipPotapych
Art Connoisseur

Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:01 am

KipPotapych
Art Connoisseur

Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:30 am

pewter14 wrote:
Boston seems unstoppable. Imagine they pick it up a notch in the play offs.
pewter14
EB Team

Fri Apr 07, 2023 3:23 pm

KipPotapych wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:30 am
pewter14 wrote:
Boston seems unstoppable. Imagine they pick it up a notch in the play offs.
It's been a surreal season. Just about every game was winnable. Even when I thought they were playing rather meh, you'd look at their record over the last 10 and it would always be 7-3 or 8-2.

Playoffs are a way different animal, but the defensive depth and goaltending has set them up nice. Just wish their powerplay was clicking a bit more.

McAvoy leaving last night's game was scary, but guess it was precautionary.
mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.
Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines
KipPotapych
Art Connoisseur

Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:53 pm

Who would have thought.
KipPotapych
Art Connoisseur

Mon May 01, 2023 1:17 am

Boston out. So is Colorado. Pretty crazy first round.
sidewaysscott
Art God

Mon May 01, 2023 9:20 am

Avs played terrible. But the Seattle had their number pretty much the entire series. Bjorkstrand was a beast last night; think he had two goals and at least three shots that hit the crossbars. Grubauer had it on lockdown too. drymount man.
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
guryter
Art Expert

Mon May 01, 2023 9:53 am

Was at the Isles game on Friday night so got to watch them get eliminated in person, sigh.

Boston got washed, Avs got washed, tampa washed. Rags get washed tonight and schadenfreude arc complete.

Go oil.
MaxCollinsII
Art Connoisseur

Mon May 01, 2023 5:42 pm

:hockey: Looks like Stanley is going to Canada this year? :ziggi:
The Original Pure Hemp® Rolling Papers :ziggi: made in Spain, unlike some of our competitors
PartPat: "All of Eb is one big mondo joke really."