MLB 2021

An arena for athletics. Post lifetime is 1 year.
Irishman12
Art Expert

Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:43 pm

Time to put in that work. No Sale, no Martinez with Cole on the mound. Let's do this!
jjttdw
Art Expert

Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:09 pm

Irishman12 wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:43 pm
Time to put in that work. No Sale, no Martinez with Cole on the mound. Let's do this!
Can't believe Martinez injured himself tripping on 2nd base while jogging to the outfield.

Edit: looks like Cole needs some spider tack. Down 3 after 3
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
turnJBup
Art Expert

Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:09 pm

That was awesome. Great post season baseball.
Wish LA would have found a way to keep Verdugo.
He’s got one hell of a bright future.
Not confident my Dodgers can do jackchit.
Losing Muncy is almost a deal breaker… not only do you lose that big bat and all the extra pitches he demands, but it puts hack dipchit Bellinger in the line up. If I were Roberts I’d bat him 9th. Actually I’d leave him off the roster completely.
Cards are hot, they could beat LA easily… but I’d guess everyone wants to see SF and LA go head to head to finally see who the best team is.
SF definitely have the NL manager of the year.
No question… what an incredible season. Most had them finishing dead last in the west. I sure did. They never let up.
pewter14
EB Team

Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:41 pm

cotis wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:25 am
Runs faster than Aaron Judge ..... heeeyy-ooooo!

also, this ....
mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.
Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines
cotis
Art Expert

Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:15 pm

Judge did beat out that infield single right before he was thrown out at home... speedy for a guy his size. blame 100% falls on 3B coach for sending him.
pewter14
EB Team

Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:26 pm

cotis wrote:
Judge did beat out that infield single right before he was thrown out at home... speedy for a guy his size. blame 100% falls on 3B coach for sending him.
Looked like Judge paused before second base, then the 3B coach was a little late with the go sign. So, I agree. But it's still fun to make fun of Judge because I hate the Yankees.
mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.

cotis
Art Expert

Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:28 pm

pewter14 wrote:
cotis wrote:
Looked like Judge paused before second base, then the 3B coach was a little late with the go sign. So, I agree. But it's still fun to make fun of Judge because I hate the Yankees.
nah it's all good, Yanks deserve all the fudge they can get right now. terrible decisions on bases all year. Gleyber admitting "I was trying to hit homeruns" and drymounting his swing up all year.

lot of things that need changing right now with this team, but I'm not sure we'll see a revamp all at once.
Irishman12
Art Expert

Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:02 pm

cotis wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:28 pm
pewter14 wrote:
cotis wrote:
nah it's all good, Yanks deserve all the fudge they can get right now. terrible decisions on bases all year. Gleyber admitting "I was trying to hit homeruns" and drymounting his swing up all year.

lot of things that need changing right now with this team, but I'm not sure we'll see a revamp all at once.
Maybe this is a blessing in disguise and it'll force management to make some serious changes. I don't blame Boone or Cashman. The players didn't play up to their potential and were inconsistent all year long. The Sanchez experiment is over. I'd let go or get rid of Voit. I'd try to resign Rizzo as I like his power in the lineup as long as they don't overpay him. I'd resign Boone as well.
turnJBup
Art Expert

Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:19 am

When you get spanked that badly you can’t blame a third base coach.
pewter14
EB Team

Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:24 pm

Looking forward to Giants v Dodgers. Gonna be heated.

jjttdw
Art Expert

Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:57 pm

cotis wrote:
I have no issue with him being sent. The cutoff and throw to the plate were perfect and he damn near made it. I'd bet he makes it 9 of 10 times. If the hurried throw is off 2 feet in any direction he is safe.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
ketstroxan
Art Expert

Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:10 pm

Thanks for poking the bear, Chicago! Atleast ya didn't lose by 10. :lol:

Looking forward to another ALCS and especially against Boston. :twisted:
jjttdw
Art Expert

Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:23 am

ketstroxan wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:10 pm
Thanks for poking the bear, Chicago! Atleast ya didn't lose by 10. :lol:

Looking forward to another ALCS and especially against Boston. :twisted:
Maybe the Astros can win it all this year without cheating. I'd actually like to see that as the whining about their past misdeeds would be deafening. Sad my White Sox lost but I expected them to lose. They were average the last half of the season and did not fare well against the rest of the playoff teams, including the Astros.
ketstroxan
Art Expert

Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:32 pm

Astros caught a break with Rodon not being 100%, and not giving up extra-base hits at home was huge. White Sox have plenty talent but should upgrade their manager situation if they can to maximize it. Hinch will have Detroit back in the AL Central title mix again soon.

If McCullers is done for the postseason which I expect, Houston's chances of winning will go waaay down. Losing your ace and only starter that you can rely on to go deep into games is huge. C'est la vie.
meskell
Art Expert

Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:39 am

Yo, turnJBup. You can rip the Turners all you want but will you give Belli some love?
Wanda: I can't stand people. I hate them. Do you hate them?
Henry: No, but I seem to feel better when they're not around.