Page 544 of 640

Re: LEGO - The thread.

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:37 am
by starkdesign
Not sure if anyone else in here loves airplanes (especially WWII ones) like I do (thx dad for all the plastic model building as a kid lol), but I saw this and really wish it was a legit set:

Image

Re: LEGO - The thread.

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:12 am
by BENYOUNG20
Anyone found the new batman minfigs in stores yet?

Re: LEGO - The thread.

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:48 am
by chimpun
The boys got a nice haul. It helps that I'm in charge of finding gifts on behalf of most of my family. They're mostly older folks that don't navigate the amazon computer store very well. So they each got one of the force awakens x wings and the 3-1 Dino set. Big guy got indonimius breakout, and little guy got a couple of the new rogue 1 sets. I got the ucs tie fighter Santa picked up during a random amazon lightning sale over the summer. Wife and baby girl got frozen sets. It's been a very bricky several days!

Re: LEGO - The thread.

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:35 pm
by Creation88
BENYOUNG20 wrote:Anyone found the new batman minfigs in stores yet?
target. 8 for 8 so far.

Re: LEGO - The thread.

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:43 pm
by starkdesign
BENYOUNG20 wrote:Anyone found the new batman minfigs in stores yet?
Ran across a few at a Target in Austin, but didn't have time to feel them up. We got a Gordon and Calculator?

Image

Re: LEGO - The thread.

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:52 pm
by Creation88
from right to left and then down i got:
1 3 5 10 13 14 19 20

this was actually without feeling, i just grabbed 7 (1 was a gift) and went 8/8. :clap:

Re: LEGO - The thread.

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:18 pm
by BENYOUNG20
mainly just want the batmans. Can't wait.

Re: LEGO - The thread.

Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:11 am
by starkdesign
chimpun wrote:The boys got a nice haul. It helps that I'm in charge of finding gifts on behalf of most of my family. They're mostly older folks that don't navigate the amazon computer store very well. So they each got one of the force awakens x wings and the 3-1 Dino set. Big guy got indonimius breakout, and little guy got a couple of the new rogue 1 sets. I got the ucs tie fighter Santa picked up during a random amazon lightning sale over the summer. Wife and baby girl got frozen sets. It's been a very bricky several days!
Just noticed this, damn Chimpun, NICE! Congrats on all the new interlocking plastic brick sets!

Re: LEGO - The thread.

Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:23 pm
by bryndavies
I got these two sealed and unopened and won't use them. Is $150 shipped fair for the pair?

Image

Image

Re: LEGO - The thread.

Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:00 pm
by chimpun
starkdesign wrote:
chimpun wrote:Just noticed this, damn Chimpun, NICE! Congrats on all the new interlocking plastic brick sets!
Thanks Stark! Also, bought some Phillips copper led lights from Xmas discount section at target. 70% off now. Either way pretty cheap. I got the battery operated packs and put them into the Parisian Cafe for interior lighting. Looks great and highly recommended. Easy to manipulate and the wiring makes it easy to keep its former. Super low profile and I was able to attach the levels without big cracks. I'll post a pic at some point but it seems to get a great lighting option for modulars. Can't wait to rig the haunted house. Might go back and see if they have green. Dammit. Wish I thought of that earlier...

Re: LEGO - The thread.

Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:19 pm
by Diabolos80
We went a bit nuts on the Batman cmf series. Got a full set, but a lot of doubles. They have been opened, but not assembled. PM me if you're looking for these. Here's what we got:
Glam Metal Batman
Clan of the Cave Batman
Fairy Batman
Lobster Lovin' Batman
Commissioner Gordon
Dick Grayson
Pink Power Batgirl
Calculator
Zodiac Master
Eraser
Mime
King Tut
Orca

Re: LEGO - The thread.

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:31 am
by Lamarider
chimpun wrote:
starkdesign wrote:
chimpun wrote:Just noticed this, damn Chimpun, NICE! Congrats on all the new interlocking plastic brick sets!
Thanks Stark! Also, bought some Phillips copper led lights from Xmas discount section at target. 70% off now. Either way pretty cheap. I got the battery operated packs and put them into the Parisian Cafe for interior lighting. Looks great and highly recommended. Easy to manipulate and the wiring makes it easy to keep its former. Super low profile and I was able to attach the levels without big cracks. I'll post a pic at some point but it seems to get a great lighting option for modulars. Can't wait to rig the haunted house. Might go back and see if they have green. Dammit. Wish I thought of that earlier...
These ones?
http://intl.target.com/p/copper-wire-le ... 17408253|2

Re: LEGO - The thread.

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:01 am
by chimpun
Yup. Those. They also had them in silver instead of copper. This was a really quick job I did with a few spare minutes. I literally taped the wiring to the ceilings just to see how the illumination would look. The wires held in place pretty well on their own if manipulated properly. I was really pleased with how it looked and will post once I get to rigging it for realz.
Image

Re: LEGO - The thread.

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:47 am
by sb13
Spent the holiday vacation week building the Disney Castle with the kids. Thing is awesome.

Re: LEGO - The thread.

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:54 pm
by bethemonkey
Now I have to dig out my Christmas stuff and try this.
chimpun wrote:Yup. Those. They also had them in silver instead of copper. This was a really quick job I did with a few spare minutes. I literally taped the wiring to the ceilings just to see how the illumination would look. The wires held in place pretty well on their own if manipulated properly. I was really pleased with how it looked and will post once I get to rigging it for realz.
Image