gif thread of tameness

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
dwyutzey
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 687
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:00 am

Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:19 pm

Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
ceevee
Art Expert
Posts: 7581
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:06 pm

Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:15 am

Image
User avatar
captainhavoc
Art Expert
Posts: 3398
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:44 pm
Location: Austin
Contact:

Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:07 am

Image
Ayes wrote:Maybe all these dates who've been turning you down see you in your yard hurling cat food and blowing weed smoke at your neighbor's pets.
User avatar
evilpresence
Art Expert
Posts: 2393
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:39 am
Location: Frozen Tundra 4a

Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:22 am

Image
Image

Riva Road in Annapolis
User avatar
mistersmith
Art Freak
Posts: 13557
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:09 am
Location: SF, CA

Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:35 pm

evilpresence wrote:Riva Road in Annapolis
That Cobra pulled right out of Koons Ford and then into 5 people? WTF was going on?
electrachrome, mostly kidding wrote:mr smith, EB's poet laureate.
Take this man at his word:
misterx wrote:Don't enter into discourse with me.
User avatar
Baker
Art Expert
Posts: 6171
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:06 pm
Location: Nashville, TN

Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:48 pm

mistersmith wrote:
evilpresence wrote:Riva Road in Annapolis
That Cobra pulled right out of Koons Ford and then into 5 people? WTF was going on?
Looks like a bad driver trying to hot dog it and fishtail out of the dealership and over corrected. What a dumb ass.
ironjaiden wrote: "'Weener in June' is completely sold out, thanks for the interest"
Image
User avatar
mistersmith
Art Freak
Posts: 13557
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:09 am
Location: SF, CA

Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:35 pm

Well, yeah, but I want to know why there were spectators. I know that area and can't remember ever seeing anyone just hanging out.
electrachrome, mostly kidding wrote:mr smith, EB's poet laureate.
Take this man at his word:
misterx wrote:Don't enter into discourse with me.
User avatar
Baker
Art Expert
Posts: 6171
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:06 pm
Location: Nashville, TN

Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:39 pm

mistersmith wrote:Well, yeah, but I want to know why there were spectators. I know that area and can't remember ever seeing anyone just hanging out.
Car show?
ironjaiden wrote: "'Weener in June' is completely sold out, thanks for the interest"
Image
User avatar
PrintNoob87
Art Expert
Posts: 8860
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:55 pm
Location: Milwaukee

Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:16 pm

And dude just continues on his merry way without even checking to see if everyone was alright?
User avatar
sidewaysscott
Art God
Posts: 22102
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 11:22 am
Location: denver

Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:29 pm

PrintNoob87 wrote:And dude just continues on his merry way without even checking to see if everyone was alright?
'murica
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
User avatar
afrosteeziac
Art Expert
Posts: 2746
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:51 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:29 pm

Was some kind of car show, apperently a lot of morons were doing the same, just this guy was the only one to hit somebody. And there is some video editing going on there, he did actually get out to check on everyone before driving off.
User avatar
jjbehren
Flipper
Posts: 12721
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:00 am

Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:45 pm

afrosteeziac wrote:Was some kind of car show, apperently a lot of morons were doing the same, just this guy was the only one to hit somebody. And there is some video editing going on there, he did actually get out to check on everyone before driving off.
Yeah, you can tell from the cars in the background that some time had passed between those two gifs.
User avatar
evilpresence
Art Expert
Posts: 2393
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:39 am
Location: Frozen Tundra 4a

Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:59 pm

mistersmith wrote:Well, yeah, but I want to know why there were spectators. I know that area and can't remember ever seeing anyone just hanging out.
Car show. There is a youtube video in the link below but it's been edited as well. I grew up in Annapolis and I too don't ever recall Riva Road being packed like that.

http://artofgears.com/2015/08/02/ford-m ... -car-show/
User avatar
jjttdw
Art Expert
Posts: 6346
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:10 pm

maden wrote:Image
Dude is lucky that thing didn't JPP his junk
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
User avatar
ColonelCash
Art Expert
Posts: 3748
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:00 am
Contact:

Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:37 pm

captainhavoc wrote:Image
This is unreal.
Post Reply