Beer - trading & discussion

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
PrintNoob87
Art Expert

Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:43 pm

Cassian has been a tougher get than I imagined around here. It'll be interesting to see how much the out of state markets get, but quantities were quite limited in SE Wisconsin. Best bet if you're in the vicinity and have the time is to go straight to the brewery and get a case.
kcn0
Art Expert

Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:45 pm

PrintNoob87 wrote:Cassian has been a tougher get than I imagined around here. It'll be interesting to see how much the out of state markets get, but quantities were quite limited in SE Wisconsin. Best bet if you're in the vicinity and have the time is to go straight to the brewery and get a case.
That is what I assumed. I've been stalking my stores in N.Illinois all day. I assume they will receive their allocations tomorrow... I hope.
Main ISOs: Stout "Pulp Fiction" & anything Phlegm
PrintNoob87
Art Expert

Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:55 pm

Yeah, it's not lasting much longer than 30-40 min around here. I've heard that CW might have a bit of a hometown bias and maybe sits a little longer in other markets, but I wouldn't wait around on this one.
FrankBooth
Art Expert

Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:16 pm

Another quick run, Supermarket kinda near me in Astoria that carries a really nice selection (Lotta local stuff)

The Bodega PA is fairly new, enjoyed it a bunch when I had it on tap. Wish the Barrier stuff didn't disappear so quickly.

ImageImageImage

Original Comic Art Collection: http://cafurl.com?i=25041
HisBobness
Art Expert

Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:53 pm

Firestone Walker Brewery in Venice writing down drivers licenses for Parabajava purchases to ensure a 1 bottle limit per person. Good thing I had 3 people with me who couldn't care less. That was way easier than standing in line Black Friday for hours :/
infrared90s
Art Expert

Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:36 pm

i didnt stand in line but i feel bad for all those people who did and got shut out. and now they're selling it at venice which what seems like an infinite supply
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:28 pm

This Waldo's special ale is drymounting delicious. One of the smoothest 12% beers I've ever had. :pint: :pint:
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
kansasbbq
Art God

Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:11 pm

Codeblue wrote:Still need to find some Vanilla Noir.
:wink:
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
HisBobness
Art Expert

Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:24 pm

infrared90s wrote:i didnt stand in line but i feel bad for all those people who did and got shut out. and now they're selling it at venice which what seems like an infinite supply
Which is not a bad thing :rockin:
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:41 pm

kansasbbq wrote:

Kansas will trade ya some for your first born.
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
halftonegraphics
Art Freak

Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:17 am

infrared90s wrote:
halftonegraphics wrote:
i quite enjoy it. ;) maybe not worth the tag, but enjoyable.

ran across their barrel aged milk stout as well, passed on it though.
passing through CO? upslope only distros within CO right?

they see some distro. saw them in New Mexico as well. pretty sure AZ gets it too. but yeah, snagged them in Colorado Springs.
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral
halftonegraphics
Art Freak

Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:22 am

kcn0 wrote:
PrintNoob87 wrote:Cassian has been a tougher get than I imagined around here. It'll be interesting to see how much the out of state markets get, but quantities were quite limited in SE Wisconsin. Best bet if you're in the vicinity and have the time is to go straight to the brewery and get a case.
That is what I assumed. I've been stalking my stores in N.Illinois all day. I assume they will receive their allocations tomorrow... I hope.

wisconsin was today/this week. per their post, says all other markets are within the next couple weeks..
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral
guryter
Art Expert

Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:16 am

FrankBooth wrote:Another quick run, Supermarket kinda near me in Astoria that carries a really nice selection (Lotta local stuff)

The Bodega PA is fairly new, enjoyed it a bunch when I had it on tap. Wish the Barrier stuff didn't disappear so quickly.
Nice. Barrier is releasing an imperial IPA this saturday, brewery only, but might make it out to stores like those two and morticia.

Grimm day today for me, hopefully I can find a couple.
Stingers wrote:If you can't get it up eat less fudge, excersise and stop being a kitten.
john38103 wrote:All gin every thing. drymount all you hoes.
Relax, I honestly don't give a fudge.
kansasbbq
Art God

Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:15 pm

RambosRemodeler wrote:
kansasbbq wrote:
Kansas will trade ya some for your first born.
As long as he pays for college.
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
FrankBooth
Art Expert

Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:27 pm

guryter wrote:Nice. Barrier is releasing an imperial IPA this saturday, brewery only, but might make it out to stores like those two and morticia.

Grimm day today for me, hopefully I can find a couple.
Yeah Satan for a Weekend sounds pretty nice, wish they were a bit closer but might have to arrange a trip out there. Hoping to find some Money bottles as well soon.

Good luck on the Grimm, might crack into one of the cans for dinner tonight.
ImageImageImage

Original Comic Art Collection: http://cafurl.com?i=25041