Beer - trading & discussion

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
kansasbbq
Art God

Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:39 pm

jlabbate wrote:well drymount!
shipping out within the next few weeks
Awesome!

You still have any bottles of the regular?
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
jlabbate
Art Freak

Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:39 pm

kansasbbq wrote:
jlabbate wrote:well drymount!
shipping out within the next few weeks
Awesome!

You still have any bottles of the regular?
nope..all gone..damn fine beer the regular is
halftonegraphics
Art Freak

Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:16 am

you brought that to Darkness Day, no?

on another note, id be damned if there is anything finer than Sunday Morning Stout with some BBA Maple Syrup.. 2016 is crazy good right now. still got 8 bottles left. they announces 2017 bottling today. :pint:
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral
jlabbate
Art Freak

Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:47 am

halftonegraphics wrote:you brought that to Darkness Day, no?
I did!..I brought a bottle to share, and I also did a trade with someone there, and got another bottle to take home :pint:
kansasbbq
Art God

Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:01 am

Still have half a case left. Will be nice to compare the two.
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
mistersmith
Art Freak

Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:47 pm

FrankBooth wrote:Pickups for the next few days
How's that Alexander? I know the first release was legend, but for some reason this one is just kinda lingering around, no "hype"...what'd you think?
Baker wrote:Cigar City started distro this week in TN.
Lucky bastard. I expect a large, heavy box. Post-haste.
electrachrome, mostly kidding wrote:mr smith, EB's poet laureate.
Take this man at his word:
misterx wrote:Don't enter into discourse with me.
FrankBooth
Art Expert

Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:52 pm

mistersmith wrote:How's that Alexander? I know the first release was legend, but for some reason this one is just kinda lingering around, no "hype"...what'd you think?
The focus is elsewhere these days I suppose, this is really nice though. Tons of Cherry and a very fruit forward flavor, expected a bit more tartness (I like tart) but this is almost like drinking a wine.

Definitely worth checking out.
ImageImageImage

Original Comic Art Collection: http://cafurl.com?i=25041
relentlesskevin
Art Expert

Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:03 pm

Tasty
jjbehren
Flipper

Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:11 pm

relentlesskevin wrote:Tasty
Good to hear. I just bought these:

Baker
Art Expert

Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:00 pm

jjbehren wrote:
Was the 12 not good enough to have its tag showing? :lol:
ironjaiden wrote: "'Weener in June' is completely sold out, thanks for the interest"
Baker
Art Expert

Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:26 pm

This weekend is Jackie O's 11th Anniversary party. I went to Ohio University where Jackie O's is in Athens OH so thankfully I still know some folks who work for the University. One of my buddies was willing to go grab me bottles from the release today. Pumped to get all these.

1x Lucent | Sour Saison fermented with house culture in stainless steel
1x CSAison Reserve | Saison spiced with yarrow and lemon balm from our farm, and honey, conditioned on brett and lacto in oak barrels
6x Scotch Dark Apparition | Dark Apparition aged in scotch barrels for 11 months
12x Bourbon Barrel Dark Apparition | Dark Apparition aged in bourbon barrels for 8-10 months
12x Vanilla & Coffee Bourbon Barrel Dark Apparition | Dark Apparition aged in bourbon barrels for 8-10 months and conditioned on vanilla and coffee beans
4x Spirit Beast | 5 unique imperial stouts and a Belgian quad aged in bourbon barrels and blended together
ironjaiden wrote: "'Weener in June' is completely sold out, thanks for the interest"
jjbehren
Flipper

Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:47 am

Baker wrote:This weekend is Jackie O's 11th Anniversary party. I went to Ohio University where Jackie O's is in Athens OH so thankfully I still know some folks who work for the University. One of my buddies was willing to go grab me bottles from the release today. Pumped to get all these.

1x CSAison Reserve | Saison spiced with yarrow and lemon balm from our farm, and honey, conditioned on brett and lacto in oak barrels
6x Scotch Dark Apparition | Dark Apparition aged in scotch barrels for 11 months
12x Bourbon Barrel Dark Apparition | Dark Apparition aged in bourbon barrels for 8-10 months
12x Vanilla & Coffee Bourbon Barrel Dark Apparition | Dark Apparition aged in bourbon barrels for 8-10 months and conditioned on vanilla and coffee beans
4x Spirit Beast | 5 unique imperial stouts and a Belgian quad aged in bourbon barrels and blended together
That's too much beer.
Baker wrote:
jjbehren wrote:
Was the 12 not good enough to have its tag showing? :lol:
It's ashamed...
Baker
Art Expert

Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:01 pm

jjbehren wrote:
Baker wrote:This weekend is Jackie O's 11th Anniversary party. I went to Ohio University where Jackie O's is in Athens OH so thankfully I still know some folks who work for the University. One of my buddies was willing to go grab me bottles from the release today. Pumped to get all these.

That's too much beer.
jjbehren
Flipper

Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:32 pm

And now I'm thirsty...
halftonegraphics
Art Freak

Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:43 pm

a little juice hit the porch today..
theJUICEisLOOSE.jpg
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral