Beer - trading & discussion

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
Vytis33
Art Expert

Sun May 03, 2015 9:05 pm

^^^
Codeblue wrote:Taste buds must be wrecked
ipath2003
Art Expert

Sun May 03, 2015 9:08 pm

Sat night bottle share. Just me and one buddy. Our wives are prego so we drank while they talked

ImAMonster
Art Expert

Sun May 03, 2015 9:12 pm

It's craft beer week here in Madison and a local bar had a Goose Island tap takeover. Finally got to try some BCBS Stout, Coffee and the Barleywine. Missed the Vanilla Rye ny 30 mins. Was super bummed, but that Stout is the truth! And at almost 15% it made for an awesome night! Gonna get a few more bottles tomorrow at another release and age them with my KBS and 17!
ImageImageImage T.H.C. x3

Well, what do you expect, mother? I'm half machine!
Baker
Art Expert

Sun May 03, 2015 9:16 pm

shagdonk wrote:Drinking and heavy machinery is so street.
You know it. Bottling lines, don't get more street than that.
ironjaiden wrote: "'Weener in June' is completely sold out, thanks for the interest"
pvecchi
Art Expert

Sun May 03, 2015 9:30 pm

ImAMonster wrote:It's craft beer week here in Madison and a local bar had a Goose Island tap takeover. Finally got to try some BCBS Stout, Coffee and the Barleywine. Missed the Vanilla Rye ny 30 mins. Was super bummed, but that Stout is the truth! And at almost 15% it made for an awesome night! Gonna get a few more bottles tomorrow at another release and age them with my KBS and 17!
Love the barley wine and the vanilla rye is pretty awesome too

Anything exciting coming up this week In Madison I should check out in reference to craft beer week?

I've never checked it out before and I have some days off this week. Thinking about maybe doing a few things but I haven't heard about anything too interesting yet.

Still have a case of 2012 and a case of 2013 BCBS...maybe I should just have my own event ;-)
reddog76
Art Connoisseur

Mon May 04, 2015 12:58 am

Sooooooo does anybody have any BCBS to trade me :P
kansasbbq
Art God

Mon May 04, 2015 3:39 am

ImAMonster wrote:It's craft beer week here in Madison and a local bar had a Goose Island tap takeover. Finally got to try some BCBS Stout, Coffee and the Barleywine. Missed the Vanilla Rye ny 30 mins. Was super bummed, but that Stout is the truth! And at almost 15% it made for an awesome night! Gonna get a few more bottles tomorrow at another release and age them with my KBS and 17!
Which did you like better, BCBS or BCBCS?
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Mon May 04, 2015 10:28 am

Found an 11/11/11 at my bottle shop this weekend. Couldn't pass it up so I picked it up.
ImAMonster
Art Expert

Mon May 04, 2015 10:34 am

kansasbbq wrote:
Which did you like better, BCBS or BCBCS?
I thought I was going to like the Coffee better, but found the smoothness of the Stout to be preferable to the bitter of the coffee. You can't go wrong either way though, as both were delicious!

ImAMonster
Art Expert

Mon May 04, 2015 10:37 am

pvecchi wrote:
Love the barley wine and the vanilla rye is pretty awesome too

Anything exciting coming up this week In Madison I should check out in reference to craft beer week?

I've never checked it out before and I have some days off this week. Thinking about maybe doing a few things but I haven't heard about anything too interesting yet.

Still have a case of 2012 and a case of 2013 BCBS...maybe I should just have my own event ;-)
There are a lot of bars doing tap takeovers each day so your best bet is to do a google search with the brewery and see what's up. Or just try this link: http://www.madbeerweek.com/guide I'm going to hit up the Blue Moon on Thurs for their Central Waters/Toppling Goliath takeover and will try to get some Zombie Dust on Sat over in Middleton.

ColonelCash
Art Expert

Mon May 04, 2015 10:40 am

Baker wrote:
What was Yazoo bottling?
Baker
Art Expert

Mon May 04, 2015 11:07 am

ColonelCash wrote:
Baker wrote:
What was Yazoo bottling?
Nothing was actively rolling off the lines, but they did release bottles of Barrel One at the end of Embrace the Funk Fest. 1 per person/wristband.

ImageUntitled by Tb252803, on Flickr
ironjaiden wrote: "'Weener in June' is completely sold out, thanks for the interest"
zefarrett
Art Freak

Mon May 04, 2015 11:41 am

I need to pass the bar exam more often. Came into work today and these were sitting at my desk. :drool:
me owwww
Instagram: zefarrett
Untappd: zefarrett (just pm me who you are)
talkingdeads
Art Expert

Mon May 04, 2015 11:44 am

Woot woot!

:pint:

Now, drive up to Milwaukee and have some beers with me!
sidewaysscott
Art God

Mon May 04, 2015 12:10 pm

VERY tasty beer! Highly recommended.
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.