Beer - trading & discussion

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
zefarrett
Art Freak

Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:15 pm

Huge shoutout to Kansasbbq for Hanging with me at jester king! :notworthy:
me owwww
Instagram: zefarrett
Untappd: zefarrett (just pm me who you are)
kansasbbq
Art God

Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:23 am

My pleasure!

Hope you and the bottles made it back home safely.
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
zefarrett
Art Freak

Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:28 am

kansasbbq wrote:My pleasure!

Hope you and the bottles made it back home safely.
I got put on a different flight because there was a big delay in New Orleans from storms. Didn't complain since the new flight was direct. I did say when they asked about my bag to move it to be careful because I had beer in it! Lol.
All got back safe and sound. :drool:
me owwww
Instagram: zefarrett
Untappd: zefarrett (just pm me who you are)
kansasbbq
Art God

Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:28 am

Good deal. Glad you had a good visit. :pint:
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
carljwiii
Art Expert

Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:59 pm

Hey Beaners,

Iso some Cali IPA's and Stouts. Have plenty of Northeast Juice Bombs to trade.
Would really love to get my hands on Monkish and Russian River if possible.

FT: Sole Artesian Ales - GoodGood (4), Evil Smoosh (2), Mirkwood (2), BuiceJox (2), Mosaic Nerd(2)

Singles:
Tired Hands Helles
Trillium DECIDUOUS
Trullium Scaled
Magnify Maine Event
EvilTwin Molotov Lite
Sand City The Whole Shebang
Greenpoint Smash Street

Live in Pa.
✌️
I am a Rhinoceros and my skin is 2 feet thick
relentlesskevin
Art Expert

Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:24 am

Kids birthday party, or the five guys in the garage... At least that's was opened before I had to leave.
halftonegraphics
Art Freak

Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:11 pm

looks like TG is catching some fudge today. they recently had KBBS and Assassin at the brewery for some crazy (but less than secondary) prices. looks like they mischarged some customers and expected them to pay the difference. catching a lot of fudge for their posts. oops.
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral
Cbjornson
Art Expert

Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:20 pm

halftonegraphics wrote:looks like TG is catching some fudge today. they recently had KBBS and Assassin at the brewery for some crazy (but less than secondary) prices. looks like they mischarged some customers and expected them to pay the difference. catching a lot of fudge for their posts. oops.
Clark is such a gd moron when it comes to PR stuff too. He needs to stay off twitter.
maden wrote:Never apologize on the internet.
gonzo303 wrote:This is Gonzos mom
Baker
Art Expert

Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:46 am

zefarrett wrote:Huge shoutout to Kansasbbq for Hanging with me at jester king! :notworthy:
Speaking of Jester King, yesterday the first announced guest for the "educational" (i.e. they talk about their beer while passing bottles of it around for us to drink) portion of Yazoo's Funk Fest was announced yesterday and its Jeff Stuffings. Hoping he brings some treats with him to drink up.
halftonegraphics wrote:looks like TG is catching some fudge today. they recently had KBBS and Assassin at the brewery for some crazy (but less than secondary) prices. looks like they mischarged some customers and expected them to pay the difference. catching a lot of fudge for their posts. oops.
Saw one of the posts in RBS, pretttttty damn funny. If your own bartenders cant hit the button and know the difference between a $300 bottle of Assassin and a $500 bottle of KBBS, sounds like they have larger issues.
ironjaiden wrote: "'Weener in June' is completely sold out, thanks for the interest"
lsmith55
Art Expert

Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:43 am

Cbjornson wrote:
Clark is such a gd moron when it comes to PR stuff too. He needs to stay off twitter.
This. 1000 times this. Dude shouldn't be allowed to access technology. He is a PR nightmare for a flourishing brewery.

Remember when he fired Mike Saboe and then called him an asshole on twitter under the Toppling Goliath branded twitter account. :lol:
Cbjornson
Art Expert

Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:24 pm

lsmith55 wrote:
Cbjornson wrote:
This. 1000 times this. Dude shouldn't be allowed to access technology. He is a PR nightmare for a flourishing brewery.

Remember when he fired Mike Saboe and then called him an asshole on twitter under the Toppling Goliath branded twitter account. :lol:
And then begged him to come back? Yeah, he's astonishingly stupid.

Clark is the absolute last person you would want customer's interacting with... and unfortunately he's the voice of the brand. A really really bad one.
maden wrote:Never apologize on the internet.
gonzo303 wrote:This is Gonzos mom
halftonegraphics
Art Freak

Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:14 pm

Remember when our friends from Prairie Artisan Ales came down to Arizona to hang out at AZW? Well besides partaking in an epic bottle share, we also found some time to put together a very unique collaboration beer.
Fernet About It is a Dark Farmhouse Saison was made with spearmint, peppermint, saffron, fennel, anise, and black cardamom to mimic the flavors found in our favorite digestif spirit.
you lost me at, well, the whole description. too bad they didnt do some badass stout.
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral
mistersmith
Art Freak

Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:05 pm

halftonegraphics wrote:
Remember when our friends from Prairie Artisan Ales came down to Arizona to hang out at AZW? Well besides partaking in an epic bottle share, we also found some time to put together a very unique collaboration beer.
Fernet About It is a Dark Farmhouse Saison was made with spearmint, peppermint, saffron, fennel, anise, and black cardamom to mimic the flavors found in our favorite digestif spirit.
you lost me at, well, the whole description. too bad they didnt do some badass stout.
Fernet Branca is to SF what Malort is to Chicago: no fun, not that good, but it's what you slam with the bartender if they buy you a shot. It tastes like Pine-Sol. So this beer will maybe be...not good. Whatever.
electrachrome, mostly kidding wrote:mr smith, EB's poet laureate.
Take this man at his word:
misterx wrote:Don't enter into discourse with me.
ipath2003
Art Expert

Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:41 pm

jlabbate wrote:
halftonegraphics wrote:for the NY area folks.. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/a-night-to ... 2362455977
We are releasing A Night To End All Dawns via a lottery system. All registrants will be entering for the right to purchase one complete set of five 750ml bottles plus a limited edition A Night To End All Dawns Teku stemmed glass. The set includes the following bottles:
A Night To End All Dawns (Black Wax)
A Night To End All Dawns aged on Cacao (Brown Wax)
A Night To End All Dawns aged on Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Beans (White Wax)
A Night To End All Dawns aged on freshly roasted organic Coconut (Silver Wax)
A Night To End All Dawns aged in Rye Barrels (Blue Wax)
entered yesterday :pint:

Anyone win this year? I failed 3 times

cant complain I did good last year. In my opinion this way with the email lottery really favors the flippers. Brown paper bags last year was way better to cut the flip. Cant make everyone happy. Its just beer. The comments on KANE FB post are wicked funny!!! Locals think they should be entitled to the beer hahahah

edit: am I a local? 1hr40min one way 83 miles. I never go to the brewery. Too far for me

jlabbate
Art Freak

Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:21 pm

Other Half Maple Creamies...essentially maple syrup with alcohol...super sweet, but delicious AF :pint: