Beer - trading & discussion

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
mnachmia3113
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 379
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:25 am

Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:16 pm

Anybody willing to trade some bourbon county variants for a Sperry print? Have a DMB VA Beach AP and Mystai Blue I'd be willing to trade.
User avatar
63schoeffling
Art Expert
Posts: 8229
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 am

Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:43 pm

mnachmia3113 wrote:Anybody willing to trade some bourbon county variants for a Sperry print? Have a DMB VA Beach AP and Mystai Blue I'd be willing to trade.
fudge just got real up in this place.

But yeah.... If anyone has some slick beers they want to pawn off for prints, definitely eye up my trades and I'd probably be down to work something out. Not trying to steal your thunder though, but worth throwing out :pint:
User avatar
MJGallicchio
Art Expert
Posts: 1841
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:35 pm
Location: 'Merica

Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:44 pm

mnachmia3113 wrote:Anybody willing to trade some bourbon county variants for a Sperry print? Have a DMB VA Beach AP and Mystai Blue I'd be willing to trade.
I think I have 3 years worth of Barleywines, but I have a feeling these aren't the variants you're looking for.
User avatar
TheThirdEye
Art Expert
Posts: 4486
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:07 am
Location: Northern California

Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:44 pm

kansasbbq wrote:How much did a bottle of Parabajava cost?
$20.99 is what I heard.
Image
User avatar
HisBobness
Art Expert
Posts: 3564
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:32 pm
Location: California

Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:59 pm

mistersmith wrote:
HisBobness wrote:Just watched the Bourbon County video. Really cool process on how it all comes together. Makes me wish I had a 2010 Rare with the Pappy barrel. Actually, makes me just want to try the Rare, period. If anyone has a Rare, I have a Parabajava with your name on it.
You ever come up to SF? If so, bring your Parabjava and I'll grab my Rare, and we'll have the world's smallest, but best, bottleshare.
That, my friend, is a plan!
mnachmia3113
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 379
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:25 am

Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:26 pm

MJGallicchio wrote:
mnachmia3113 wrote:Anybody willing to trade some bourbon county variants for a Sperry print? Have a DMB VA Beach AP and Mystai Blue I'd be willing to trade.
I think I have 3 years worth of Barleywines, but I have a feeling these aren't the variants you're looking for.
Yeah, I'm good on the Barleywine. Looking for rare, prop, vanilla, and ryes. Probably a long shot, but figured I'd throw it out there.
User avatar
kcn0
Art Expert
Posts: 1566
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:15 am
Location: Illinois

Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:34 pm

mnachmia3113 wrote:
MJGallicchio wrote:
mnachmia3113 wrote:Anybody willing to trade some bourbon county variants for a Sperry print? Have a DMB VA Beach AP and Mystai Blue I'd be willing to trade.
I think I have 3 years worth of Barleywines, but I have a feeling these aren't the variants you're looking for.
Yeah, I'm good on the Barleywine. Looking for rare, prop, vanilla, and ryes. Probably a long shot, but figured I'd throw it out there.
I have 2015 rare and 2015 regal rye that I would be willing to trade, but Sperry is not my thing. I also have a 2014 Vanilla rye, but the deal would need to be as sweet as that beer....

I have 2014 barleywine and 2014/2015 coffee that I would also be willing to trade, but you didn't explicitly name them...
Main ISOs: Stout "Pulp Fiction" & anything Phlegm
User avatar
partpat
Art Expert
Posts: 9586
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:35 pm

Can we get this renamed the beer flipping thread? :lol:
mnachmia3113
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 379
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:25 am

Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:51 pm

kcn0 wrote:
mnachmia3113 wrote:
MJGallicchio wrote:
mnachmia3113 wrote:Anybody willing to trade some bourbon county variants for a Sperry print? Have a DMB VA Beach AP and Mystai Blue I'd be willing to trade.
I think I have 3 years worth of Barleywines, but I have a feeling these aren't the variants you're looking for.
Yeah, I'm good on the Barleywine. Looking for rare, prop, vanilla, and ryes. Probably a long shot, but figured I'd throw it out there.
I have 2015 rare and 2015 regal rye that I would be willing to trade, but Sperry is not my thing. I also have a 2014 Vanilla rye, but the deal would need to be as sweet as that beer....

I have 2014 barleywine and 2014/2015 coffee that I would also be willing to trade, but you didn't explicitly name them...
PM coming your way.
User avatar
PrintNoob87
Art Expert
Posts: 8867
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:55 pm
Location: Milwaukee

Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:05 pm

Wanted to like Death by Coconut but to me it just tasted like somebody dumped Malibu into a porter. Coconut tasted really artificial.
kansasbbq
Art Freak
Posts: 18456
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx

Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:21 pm

PrintNoob87 wrote:Wanted to like Death by Coconut but to me it just tasted like somebody dumped Malibu into a porter. Coconut tasted really artificial.
It wasn't my jam either.
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
User avatar
IndyDMBFan
Art Expert
Posts: 1671
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:37 am

Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:25 pm

I shared the first can with the wife and we both loved it. Tried the second one solo and I wasn't that big of a fan with the full amount.
User avatar
halftonegraphics
Art Freak
Posts: 15372
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:10 pm

Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:06 pm

anyone try this new one by Eviltwin yet? imperial petit four break http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/24300/197132/

apparently made from the 2nd runnings of biscotti break. snagged a bottle today as i saw it for the first time. reviews arent looking so hot though.
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral
User avatar
HisBobness
Art Expert
Posts: 3564
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:32 pm
Location: California

Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:57 pm

Just finished a '14 Bourbon County poured into a snifter with almost zero head. Very thick beer and heavy on the boozey side. I have 2 more left. I guess I'll wait till next year to try it again. I also heard that this years has a lot of lingering bourbon taste. I have 7 bottles, but still haven't had one yet. Does that make me a hoarder? haha, prolly. Now drinking from my Russian River growler, Great Beer/Great Wine... a session beer. Mighty tasty. :pint:
greg6906
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 674
Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 12:00 am

Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:02 pm

jlabbate wrote:Image
had this Triple IPA last night...amazing stuff..it's on par with Other Half's AGE(no BS!)...never heard of the brewery till I received this can via trade(as an extra) and was wondering if anyone had other beers from this brewery?
I've had three of their offerings (South of Eleven, Musk of the Minotaur, and Roller Blabe). They're putting out some awesome beers. Blabe was my favorite. Right in line with those hazy, fruity east coast IPAs.
Post Reply