Beer - trading & discussion

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
User avatar
63schoeffling
Art Expert
Posts: 8182
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 am

Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:13 pm

jeter0204 wrote:
63schoeffling wrote:I think I'm going to crack into something stashed away tonight. No reason.... But I'm thinking an old Mad Elf or last year's Rum Barrel Pumpking.
I've got me an old Mad Elf as well. Maybe I'll join you
What year? I got a few more '11s left and I need to drink them all this winter. They aren't going to get any better after 4 years, ha.
User avatar
willair
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 337
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:39 am

Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:22 pm

Image
Today's haul
User avatar
taylorph
Art Expert
Posts: 1694
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:32 pm
Location: Rancho Cucamonga

Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:53 pm

Ive been thinking about trying that 24 carrot. Sounds interesting but I wasn't sure if it was worth a try.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...
User avatar
jeter0204
Art Expert
Posts: 5548
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:53 am
Location: Frisco, TX
Contact:

Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:06 pm

63schoeffling wrote:
jeter0204 wrote:
63schoeffling wrote:I think I'm going to crack into something stashed away tonight. No reason.... But I'm thinking an old Mad Elf or last year's Rum Barrel Pumpking.
I've got me an old Mad Elf as well. Maybe I'll join you
What year? I got a few more '11s left and I need to drink them all this winter. They aren't going to get any better after 4 years, ha.
'12, just busted it open
ImageImageImage
danieldanger wrote: "...IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN STOUT. WHY WASNT IT STOUT? MY GOD PEOPLE, WE COULD BE HOLDING STOUT POSTERS RIGHT NOW."
User avatar
jeter0204
Art Expert
Posts: 5548
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:53 am
Location: Frisco, TX
Contact:

Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:07 pm

Also this was my Friday score. Pretty excited for the Pumpkinator
ImageImageImage
danieldanger wrote: "...IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN STOUT. WHY WASNT IT STOUT? MY GOD PEOPLE, WE COULD BE HOLDING STOUT POSTERS RIGHT NOW."
kansasbbq
Art Freak
Posts: 18194
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx

Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:13 pm

zefarrett wrote:I have been so out of the beer buying game as of recent. Been trying to drink down my aging stuff since we moved to the new apartment. It's a tough job, but somebody has got to do it. :pint:
Need any help? :wink:
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
User avatar
63schoeffling
Art Expert
Posts: 8182
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 am

Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:27 pm

jeter0204 wrote:Also this was my Friday score. Pretty excited for the Pumpkinator

Trashing the '11 now. The Rum Barrel Pumpking is muchhh better after a year. Not as rummy.
User avatar
fredo
Art God
Posts: 26668
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE

Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:04 am

Local brewery bar had it's birthday this weekend which included 40 NZ beers including many one-offs and was otherwise very nice.
This was as hot as it was drinkable, i.e. very. #garagerojectisyourfriend http://garageproject.co.nz/products/la-calavera-catrina
Image
just a foil for me today, thanks
User avatar
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak
Posts: 18150
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:33 am

Halloween night line up so far : Zombie dust, Todd the axe man, two hearted, glass of water and scream is next :pint:
Image
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
User avatar
natepachl
Art Expert
Posts: 1443
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:37 pm

Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:50 pm

Scored four 4-packs of Backwoods Bastard (2015) and a 4-pack of BB from 2014 this AM. On top of that some TG xhops.....gonna be a fun Sunday!
I wouldn't deal with JakeStanley / eBay user fratdaddyjake
User avatar
mattlew69
Art Expert
Posts: 8414
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:03 pm
Location: Midwest

Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:33 pm

Got a 1/2 barrel of Centennial IPA. Finished 1/3 of it. God, we're getting old.

I have plenty of beer for football watching!
Image
User avatar
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak
Posts: 18150
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:27 pm

Image


Go pack!!!
Image
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
snowrs
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 387
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:54 pm

Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:41 pm

RambosRemodeler wrote:Image


Go pack!!!
Such great beer spoiled by questionable taste in FB
User avatar
zefarrett
Art Freak
Posts: 10127
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:24 pm

Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:40 pm

Really loving this sour ale. :drool:

me owwww
Instagram: zefarrett
Untappd: zefarrett (just pm me who you are)
kansasbbq
Art Freak
Posts: 18194
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx

Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:07 am

Sweet looking can.
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
Post Reply