Beer - trading & discussion

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
User avatar
mikeyc1023
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 724
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:34 am
Location: Chicago

Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:30 pm

Cbjornson wrote:
dropdoctor wrote:I wanted to like that root beer so bad... but it was so. Bad.
Everyone thought it was the fudge until they were bought out by Four Loko and now its suddenly fudge.
I assure you, it was always fudge.
User avatar
mattlew69
Art Expert
Posts: 8297
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:03 pm
Location: Midwest

Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:33 pm

I had one NYF stored before they went Four Loko and compared it with a new bottle and the old stuff was way better.
Four Loko/Pabst ruined it.
Image
User avatar
63schoeffling
Art Expert
Posts: 8171
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 am

Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:14 pm

That's the most delicious stuff I've ever tasted. I actually have never heard anyone say otherwise... Just them internetz folks on here who don't like root beer apparently 8)
User avatar
Baker
Art Expert
Posts: 6171
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:06 pm
Location: Nashville, TN

Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:16 pm

I liked it, I could only ever drink 1 bottle of it at a time, but I liked the flavor personally.
ironjaiden wrote: "'Weener in June' is completely sold out, thanks for the interest"
Image
User avatar
63schoeffling
Art Expert
Posts: 8171
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 am

Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:17 pm

Baker wrote:I liked it, I could only ever drink 1 bottle of it at a time, but I liked the flavor personally.

Oh yeah, one at a time for sure.
pvecchi
Art Expert
Posts: 1704
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 12:00 am

Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:49 pm

Finally got a six pack of Zombie Dust after almost a year.....$18 ouch, but glad to get to drink a few again
User avatar
jlabbate
Art Freak
Posts: 15991
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:44 pm
Location: The BIG Apple
Contact:

Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:04 pm

63schoeffling wrote:
Baker wrote:I liked it, I could only ever drink 1 bottle of it at a time, but I liked the flavor personally.

Oh yeah, one at a time for sure.
Yup..this..had the coney island root beer. .liked it more than nyf's
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
mattlew69
Art Expert
Posts: 8297
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:03 pm
Location: Midwest

Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:08 pm

jlabbate wrote:
63schoeffling wrote:
Baker wrote:I liked it, I could only ever drink 1 bottle of it at a time, but I liked the flavor personally.

Oh yeah, one at a time for sure.
Yup..this..had the coney island root beer. .liked it more than nyf's
Coney Island was good, too. Rowdy and Sprecher not so good.
Image
User avatar
TheThirdEye
Art Expert
Posts: 4486
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:07 am
Location: Northern California

Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:16 pm

Nelson keg tapped locally today, and just heard bottle shop expecting Nelson bottles tomorrow. Also heard since Chuck Silva (brew master) left Green Flash late last month to start his own brewing company, Pat from Alpine is expecting the new guy to get his recipes right on. Guess we shall see how all that works out.
Image
User avatar
jlabbate
Art Freak
Posts: 15991
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:44 pm
Location: The BIG Apple
Contact:

Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:15 pm

any kind souls in the Colorado area be able to pick me up a can, or 2, or 3 of this?
12107012_10207676838068796_1887401882168509696_n.jpg
i'll gladly send some NYC beers (Singlecut/other half/whatever) as a thank you
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Kdh12
Art Freak
Posts: 10783
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Here

Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:34 pm

pvecchi wrote:Finally got a six pack of Zombie Dust after almost a year.....$18 ouch, but glad to get to drink a few again
that was retail? If so email them, they see to take the price gougers out
mmmm Beer :pint:
User avatar
sidewaysscott
Art God
Posts: 22102
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 11:22 am
Location: denver

Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:40 pm

jlabbate wrote:any kind souls in the Colorado area be able to pick me up a can, or 2, or 3 of this?
I can certainly try. I'll look tomorrow.
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
pvecchi
Art Expert
Posts: 1704
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 12:00 am

Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:07 pm

Kdh12 wrote:
pvecchi wrote:Finally got a six pack of Zombie Dust after almost a year.....$18 ouch, but glad to get to drink a few again
that was retail? If so email them, they see to take the price gougers out
Three buck a bottle. But without them I'd never have any so I'll take what I can get. Reporting them only hurts me
kansasbbq
Art Freak
Posts: 17841
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx

Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:10 am

jlabbate wrote:any kind souls in the Colorado area be able to pick me up a can, or 2, or 3 of this?

i'll gladly send some NYC beers (Singlecut/other half/whatever) as a thank you
Is it CO only?
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
User avatar
mistersmith
Art Freak
Posts: 13557
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:09 am
Location: SF, CA

Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:19 am

jlabbate wrote:any kind souls in the Colorado area be able to pick me up a can, or 2, or 3 of this?
Ten Fidy is pretty readily available out here in SF...I guess people thought the 2014 was lacking, but I've never not seen it in my local BevMo, which is to booze what WalMart is to everything else. Let me know if I missed something special, but that's easy to grab out here.
electrachrome, mostly kidding wrote:mr smith, EB's poet laureate.
Take this man at his word:
misterx wrote:Don't enter into discourse with me.
Post Reply