Beer - trading & discussion

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
User avatar
Baker
Art Expert
Posts: 6171
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:06 pm
Location: Nashville, TN

Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:38 pm

Picked up some random fills last night. We might not get a ton of great stuff here in TN right now, but atleast I feel like the prices on growler fills is pretty good.

Evil Twin Ron And The Beast Ryan - 64 oz ($19)
Evil Twin Twin/Amager Bryghus "From Amager With Love" Imperial Blueberry Stout - 2 x 32oz ($14 per)
New Belgium Lips Of Faith - Cocoa Mole 2015 - 32 oz ($7)
2 bottles of NYFRB
2 bottles of Chocolate Peanut Butter Stout from Horny Goat Brewing

All told it was like 60 bucks.

Picked up some other randoms from the "Below 6%" side too (not included in above total), I cant wait for TN laws to change...
Last edited by Baker on Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ironjaiden wrote: "'Weener in June' is completely sold out, thanks for the interest"
Image
User avatar
profbobo
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 423
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:53 pm

Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:43 pm

That seems like a ton of beer for 60 bucks! I hate that our growler laws won't let places fill beer that they didn't produce, else I'd always have Blind Pig in my fridge :)
ImageImage
Image
IowaClint
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:10 am

Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:47 am

Got my Toppling Goliath Morning Delight release email yesterday. I for one can't wait. Anybody else get the email and get invited?
User avatar
sidewaysscott
Art God
Posts: 22102
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 11:22 am
Location: denver

Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:56 am

profbobo wrote:That seems like a ton of beer for 60 bucks! I hate that our growler laws won't let places fill beer that they didn't produce, else I'd always have Blind Pig in my fridge :)
where's blind pig at? :wink:
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
User avatar
ColonelCash
Art Expert
Posts: 3748
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:00 am
Contact:

Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:41 pm

Baker wrote:Picked up some random fills last night. We might not get a ton of great stuff here in TN right now, but atleast I feel like the prices on growler fills is pretty good.

Evil Twin Ron And The Beast Ryan - 64 oz ($19)
Evil Twin Twin/Amager Bryghus "From Amager With Love" Imperial Blueberry Stout - 2 x 32oz ($14 per)
New Belgium Lips Of Faith - Cocoa Mole 2015 - 32 oz ($7)
2 bottles of NYFRB
2 bottles of Chocolate Peanut Butter Stout from Horny Goat Brewing

All told it was like 60 bucks.

Picked up some other randoms from the "Below 6%" side too (not included in above total), I cant wait for TN laws to change...
Craft Brewed?
User avatar
Baker
Art Expert
Posts: 6171
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:06 pm
Location: Nashville, TN

Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:45 pm

Yup. I try and swing by like once a week and get fills.
ironjaiden wrote: "'Weener in June' is completely sold out, thanks for the interest"
Image
User avatar
halftonegraphics
Art Freak
Posts: 15356
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:10 pm

Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:37 pm

did a little praying tonight, and i guess you can say the prayers were answered..

:pint: :pint:
P1240629.JPG
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral
User avatar
jlabbate
Art Freak
Posts: 15987
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:44 pm
Location: The BIG Apple
Contact:

Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:07 pm

halftonegraphics wrote:did a little praying tonight, and i guess you can say the prayers were answered..

:pint: :pint:
P1240629.JPG
congrats..those DBJ's aren't cheap($25 here in NY) but god damn they are worth it :pint:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
halftonegraphics
Art Freak
Posts: 15356
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:10 pm

Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:19 pm

im excited for the dbl bbl jesus but the aun mas is the topper for me. snagged a few bottles last year and they were delish.
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral
User avatar
rhythmgtr5
Art Expert
Posts: 1341
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:38 pm

Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:54 pm



This was delicious. Lots of brett and white wine flavors
User avatar
profbobo
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 423
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:53 pm

Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:21 am

sidewaysscott wrote:
profbobo wrote:That seems like a ton of beer for 60 bucks! I hate that our growler laws won't let places fill beer that they didn't produce, else I'd always have Blind Pig in my fridge :)
where's blind pig at? :wink:
Always on at Backcountry!
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
Kdh12
Art Freak
Posts: 10752
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Here

Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:17 pm

Missed two tappings of BC Proprietors stout this week :twisted:
Don't be a jerk it's Christmas......oh yeah drymount Mondo
kansasbbq
Art Freak
Posts: 17561
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx

Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:27 pm

IowaClint wrote:Got my Toppling Goliath Morning Delight release email yesterday. I for one can't wait. Anybody else get the email and get invited?
Congrats! :pint:
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
User avatar
jlabbate
Art Freak
Posts: 15987
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:44 pm
Location: The BIG Apple
Contact:

Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:34 pm

Kdh12 wrote:Missed two tappings of BC Proprietors stout this week :twisted:
oof (aka Codeblue'd)
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
natepachl
Art Expert
Posts: 1435
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:37 pm

Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:38 pm

drymount yeah, just snapped up 15 DF 120s
I wouldn't deal with JakeStanley / eBay user fratdaddyjake
Post Reply