post of the day

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
bubbie
Art Expert

Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:07 am

^ it probably the virus.

Man children are on fire today (while Dow opened at over 1,800 below):

Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:05 pm

rll52 wrote: Well, karma is a bitch. I constantly marvel at news stories of people who get taken by Nigerian princes looking for some help in laying claim to their royal fortunes. "Idiots. How could people be so stupid?" Yesterday I received the karmic bitchslap.

Showed up early for work (my first mistake) and had an email from my boss asking that I go purchase 5 $100 Google Play cards for a client. Seemed odd but, my boss has done stranger things. Responded and told him I'd head out as soon as our Walmart opened (my second mistake). While I was out buying the cards, my actual boss sent a voicemail to all employees stating his email had been hacked and that someone was sending out an email asking that Google Play cards be purchased for a client. When I got back and listened to the v/m, I turned around and went back to Walmart. Unfortunately, gift cards are non-refundable.

Once I realized I was victimized (can you be a victim when you're a dumbass? It's a rhetorical question. No need to respond.), I did engage my "boss" in email exchange wherein I told him I had the gift cards and would put them in his office mailbox. He responded asking that I scratch the back of the cards revealing the activation codes; take a picture of the backs and email it to him so that he could send it to the client as it was urgent. I said I thought it would make a better impression if the client came by the office and received them in person. What followed was about a 10 email back and forth wherein my "boss"became extremely agitated, leading to me telling him to go f#@% himself and quitting. Even with a fake boss, it felt pretty good. Not $500.00 good but good nonetheless.

So, I have 5 $100 Google Play gift cards that I have no use for and a bank account in dire need of a serious cash infusion. If anyone uses Google Play cards, I'll sell one or all of them for $90.00 a piece. Ship them to you via USPS Priority Mail.

Thanks.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=182868
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
fredo
Art God

Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:23 pm

Seems legit
just a foil for me today, thanks